PDA

View Full Version : Re: Dolly the Cat only eats dry food.

Gail
April 6th 06, 08:22 PM
If she is eating a high quality dry food, she will get all of the nutrients
she needs. Remember to provide plenty of fresh water for her.
Gail
"helmsman" > wrote in message
> Scout and Dolly have lived together for over 5 years before Scout
> passed 2 days ago, in any event she has only eaten dry since birth
> even though 2 different brands and multipul flavors were avalable for
> both cats.
> Is there some supplement we can put on her dry to makeup for her not
> eating wet meat food?
> TIA

Gail
April 6th 06, 08:48 PM
I tend to like the dry food sold only at petstores such as Max Cat, Science
Diet, etc. If you decide to change her over, so so slowly by mixing her old
food with the new.
Gail
"helmsman" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:22:46 GMT, "Gail" > wrote:
>
>>If she is eating a high quality dry food, she will get all of the
>>nutrients
>>she needs. Remember to provide plenty of fresh water for her.
>>Gail
>
> She eats Kit N Kaboodle.
>
>>"helmsman" > wrote in message
>>> Scout and Dolly have lived together for over 5 years before Scout
>>> passed 2 days ago, in any event she has only eaten dry since birth
>>> even though 2 different brands and multipul flavors were avalable for
>>> both cats.
>>> Is there some supplement we can put on her dry to makeup for her not
>>> eating wet meat food?
>>> TIA

Matthew AKA NMR
April 6th 06, 09:17 PM
There is also IAM, Purina, Whiskas, Nine lives, Fancy Feast etc. Purina
has a challenge right now where you can receive a free bag.
I have a supermarket called Publix here in Florida that their brand has
descent proper nutrition levels. My spirit will only eat Whiskas tried all
the other ones turns his nose up them

nk.net...