PDA

View Full Version : My cat "Patches" taking *Micky Mouse* for a walk.

BuZZard
April 7th 06, 03:01 PM
http://tinyurl.com/r2tms

--
BuZZard

blueneon
April 7th 06, 03:05 PM
a "branded" cat!

i heart patches

lastcatstanding
April 7th 06, 06:18 PM
On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:01:19 GMT, "BuZZard" >
wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/r2tms

Long time internet torll and malicious haXor.

I shall report you to John Doe of San Antonio TX.

gEoRgE:\)2005
April 7th 06, 09:32 PM
"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:01:19 GMT, "BuZZard" >
> wrote:
>
>>http://tinyurl.com/r2tms
>

> Long time internet torll and malicious haXor.
>
> I shall report you to John Doe of San Antonio TX.

LOL

I see it dood. Looks like Mickey giving us the middle finger! LMFAO

Patches has a grouchy face....like don't mess with my Mickey Mouse...I'll
kick your F%#KN ASS!

CountryStuff
April 7th 06, 10:26 PM
"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:01:19 GMT, "BuZZard" >
> wrote:
>
>>http://tinyurl.com/r2tms
>

> Long time internet torll and malicious haXor.
>
> I shall report you to John Doe of San Antonio TX.

Right...for posting a link of a picture of his cat that has a mickey mouse
mark on him...Yeh... thats grounds for being reported sure enough.
Lord what a netcop...get a grip. lol
No one owns the cat group...he can post a picture of his cat anytime he
wants too.
Anyway ~I hardly call that trolling ~
And as far as the other thing...uhh... if you read the group you mentioned
you will find it's alot about computer security...men and woman that
graduated from MIT,very smart nice people ~your paranoid son, lighten up.

It's a shame you don't welcome more people with out all the hatred...I see
alot of that in the cat groups,sad for newcomers that really need help as
everyone loves their pets and should be able to post and ask questions
without being harassed.

Now return to your cat chat as it should be...*freindly*
Thanks very much to the ones that *do* welcome new posters & give freindly
answers.
:o)
It's all about the cats right....ok?
So take it easy and have a great day :o)
--
CountryStuff ~ slave & owned by : MoonShadow {{>^,,^<}}
He was a rescued kitty that I adopted about two years ago now~He is our

CountryStuff
April 7th 06, 11:39 PM
"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:01:19 GMT, "BuZZard" >
> wrote:
>
>>http://tinyurl.com/r2tms
>

> Long time internet torll and malicious haXor.
>
> I shall report you to John Doe of San Antonio TX.

Oh h3ll...disregard that last post to 'lastcatstanding'...I looked around
and see you are nothing _but_ a troll.
A troll of cat group and others I see boi lover.
Carrion good people~~
(*smiles and purrs* for good peeps of the group)

blueneon
April 8th 06, 09:58 AM
Uh - what happened? This isn't a cat chat room? BuZZard, CountryStuff -
tell me it ain't true!
=^..^=
BLUENEON
oWnEd by Chappie, Miss Kitty, Daisy, Buster, Sophie, Purrlock
C'mon over to my house baby . . . pick up a pooper scooper
Yeah, c'mon over to my house baby . . . plenty of good stuff to scoop

Matthew AKA NMR
April 8th 06, 08:54 PM
"John Doe" >

I see your at it again do you feel important now

April 8th 06, 09:57 PM
BuZZard wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/r2tms
>
> --
> BuZZard

Hmmm, your cat has some features like mine, even the hanging tummy.

How much does your cat weigh?

BuZZard
April 8th 06, 11:15 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...

> BuZZard wrote:
> > http://tinyurl.com/r2tms
> >
> > --
> > BuZZard
>
> Hmmm, your cat has some features like mine, even the hanging tummy.
>
> How much does your cat weigh?

14 pounds last weigh in.. so if you want to set up a boxing match,
let me know.. I am Patches trainer, and body conditioner.

Matthew AKA NMR
April 9th 06, 06:53 AM
Trying to be important again it is not working only your mommy cares

"John Doe" >

John Doe
April 9th 06, 08:45 AM
"Matthew AKA NMR" <Ilovebeingacatslave nospam.com> wrote:

A not quite grown-up troll who wants to kill file me again... and
again... and again. Or maybe he's taken my advice that kill files
don't work unless you can ignore the whole thread branch. But even
then, he wouldn't have the self control to make that work either.

> Trying to be important again

I was showing how another hick (like you) can be so ignorant that he
inadvertently defends a self indicated sexual predator like Nomen
Nescio (and however many other aliases).

> it is not working only your mommy cares

Have you had any success against the doctor that wrecked your legs?
Does it matter? Just curious.

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenet.love.invalid>

> From: "Matthew AKA NMR" <Ilovebeingacatslave nospam.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: My cat "Patches" taking *Micky Mouse* for a walk.
> Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 05:53:36 GMT

lastcatstanding
April 9th 06, 02:16 PM
Perhaps you
>spend too much time abusing drugs, as indicated by your posts
>talking about helping your kids abuse drugs (granted, you probably
>don't in fact have kids... whatever).

Self spank noted. John Doe once again proves what a clueless newbie he
really is.

lastcatstanding
April 9th 06, 02:17 PM

Nomen is one slick dude. You ****ing nitwit.

>> it is not working only your mommy cares
>
>Have you had any success against the doctor that wrecked your legs?
>Does it matter? Just curious.
>

>> "John Doe" <jdoe usenet.love.invalid>

>> From: "Matthew AKA NMR" <Ilovebeingacatslave nospam.com>
>> Newsgroups: alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>> Subject: Re: My cat "Patches" taking *Micky Mouse* for a walk.
>> Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 05:53:36 GMT

Matthew AKA NMR
April 9th 06, 06:43 PM
"John Doe" >

sorry not defending anyone do you see anything saying anything like that
or should I go get the same pair type of special glasses that you are using
that magically inserts stuff like that.

but I still see you are trying to be important only you care who the trolls
are but you have to be the first to YELL IT, POINT IT OUT. Quite of few of
us have asked you nicely to stop but you can't and won't so now you can
deal with the consequences and fallout.

and inadvertently curiosity killed the cat so they say. I can only think
why you would ask about the incident with my legs is to try and find out
more info about who I am. I can see you already took the time to go back
into the other group that I have posted in and looked for anyone that had a
road runner account and posted their display names in your quote troll
replies to me. Just for the record they are not me only person that is me
has what it has in it now or similar to it for the display name. I am not
like Barry changing it all the time. But I know you don't care.
Now knowing who much of a compulsive obsessive person you are why should I
give any fuel for your fire.

Now if you would have asked how are your legs doing? are you recovering? I
would have know you might have remotely been really curious and answered.
BUT WE ALL KNOW BETTER DON'T WE JOHN

lastcatstanding
April 9th 06, 08:41 PM
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 17:43:39 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR"
> wrote:

>"John Doe" >
>
>sorry not defending anyone do you see anything saying anything like that
>or should I go get the same pair type of special glasses that you are using
>that magically inserts stuff like that.
>
>but I still see you are trying to be important only you care who the trolls
>are but you have to be the first to YELL IT, POINT IT OUT. Quite of few of
>us have asked you nicely to stop but you can't and won't so now you can
>deal with the consequences and fallout.
>

>and inadvertently curiosity killed the cat so they say. I can only think
>why you would ask about the incident with my legs is to try and find out
>more info about who I am. I can see you already took the time to go back
>into the other group that I have posted in and looked for anyone that had a
>road runner account and posted their display names in your quote troll
>replies to me. Just for the record they are not me only person that is me
>has what it has in it now or similar to it for the display name. I am not
>like Barry changing it all the time. But I know you don't care.
> Now knowing who much of a compulsive obsessive person you are why should I
>give any fuel for your fire.
>
>Now if you would have asked how are your legs doing? are you recovering? I
>would have know you might have remotely been really curious and answered.
>BUT WE ALL KNOW BETTER DON'T WE JOHN

John Doe is a twit.

cybercat
April 9th 06, 08:58 PM
"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
> On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 17:43:39 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR"
> > wrote:
>

> >"John Doe" >
> >
> >sorry not defending anyone do you see anything saying anything like
that
> >or should I go get the same pair type of special glasses that you are
using
> >that magically inserts stuff like that.
> >
> >but I still see you are trying to be important only you care who the
trolls
> >are but you have to be the first to YELL IT, POINT IT OUT. Quite of few
of
> >us have asked you nicely to stop but you can't and won't so now you can
> >deal with the consequences and fallout.
> >

> >and inadvertently curiosity killed the cat so they say. I can only
think
> >why you would ask about the incident with my legs is to try and find out
> >more info about who I am. I can see you already took the time to go
back
> >into the other group that I have posted in and looked for anyone that had
> >road runner account and posted their display names in your quote troll
> >replies to me. Just for the record they are not me only person that is
me
> >has what it has in it now or similar to it for the display name. I am not
> >like Barry changing it all the time. But I know you don't care.
> > Now knowing who much of a compulsive obsessive person you are why
should I
> >give any fuel for your fire.
> >
> >Now if you would have asked how are your legs doing? are you recovering?
> >would have know you might have remotely been really curious and answered.
> >BUT WE ALL KNOW BETTER DON'T WE JOHN
> >
> John Doe is a twit.

He really is.

So, how you been? :)

lastcatstanding
April 9th 06, 09:45 PM
On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 15:58:06 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
>> On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 17:43:39 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR"
>> > wrote:
>>

>> >"John Doe" >
>> >
>> >sorry not defending anyone do you see anything saying anything like
>that
>> >or should I go get the same pair type of special glasses that you are
>using
>> >that magically inserts stuff like that.
>> >
>> >but I still see you are trying to be important only you care who the
>trolls
>> >are but you have to be the first to YELL IT, POINT IT OUT. Quite of few
>of
>> >us have asked you nicely to stop but you can't and won't so now you can
>> >deal with the consequences and fallout.
>> >

>> >and inadvertently curiosity killed the cat so they say. I can only
>think
>> >why you would ask about the incident with my legs is to try and find out
>> >more info about who I am. I can see you already took the time to go
>back
>> >into the other group that I have posted in and looked for anyone that had
>> >road runner account and posted their display names in your quote troll
>> >replies to me. Just for the record they are not me only person that is
>me
>> >has what it has in it now or similar to it for the display name. I am not
>> >like Barry changing it all the time. But I know you don't care.
>> > Now knowing who much of a compulsive obsessive person you are why
>should I
>> >give any fuel for your fire.
>> >
>> >Now if you would have asked how are your legs doing? are you recovering?
>> >would have know you might have remotely been really curious and answered.
>> >BUT WE ALL KNOW BETTER DON'T WE JOHN
>> >
>> John Doe is a twit.
>
>He really is.
>
>So, how you been? :)

Hey I found it. Anyway I been fine. Got Peek a Boo and Sissy some new
toys this week. And a brush. It's shedding time. They still sleep all
day and play all night.

And you?

cybercat
April 9th 06, 10:04 PM
"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
> On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 15:58:06 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>

> >"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
> inds-media.phx...
> >> On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 17:43:39 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR"

> >that
> >using

> >trolls
> >of

> >think
> >back
> >me
> >should I

> >> John Doe is a twit.
> >
> >He really is.
> >
> >So, how you been? :)
> >
> Hey I found it. Anyway I been fine. Got Peek a Boo and Sissy some new
> toys this week. And a brush. It's shedding time. They still sleep all
> day and play all night.
>
> And you?

Just working like a dog, my friend. It's always good to see you.
(I keep meaning to send your little one another email, I got the cutest
one back! I wanted to wait until I had the time to make it a good one.)

Post more about your cats, we love 'em! :)

lastcatstanding
April 9th 06, 10:17 PM
On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:04:27 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
>> On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 15:58:06 -0400, "cybercat" >
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
>> inds-media.phx...

>> >that
>> >using

>> >trolls
>few
>> >of
>can

>> >think
>out
>> >back
>had
>is
>> >me
>not
>> >should I

>recovering?
>answered.

>> >He really is.
>> >
>> >So, how you been? :)
>> >
>> Hey I found it. Anyway I been fine. Got Peek a Boo and Sissy some new
>> toys this week. And a brush. It's shedding time. They still sleep all
>> day and play all night.

He checks his mail everyday. Waiting!!!!!

>> And you?
>
>Just working like a dog, my friend. It's always good to see you.
>(I keep meaning to send your little one another email, I got the cutest
>one back! I wanted to wait until I had the time to make it a good one.)
>
>Post more about your cats, we love 'em! :)

Peek a boo liked catnip for a while, then he rehabed. Sissy never did
like it. The weather has been nice finally so I'm going to start
letting them outside. They haven't been since I got them. I don't
think they'll run off. They have it good here.

I got to run, off to mums for hamburgers. She's heading to Washington
DC for a week. Did you get much wind out there the other day?

By the way, I heard from poopiepants a while ago.

cybercat
April 9th 06, 10:31 PM

Well this just will not do! I am on my way ...