PDA

View Full Version : Update on old lady cat

~Echo~
April 7th 06, 11:32 PM
A month or so ago I posted regarding our 17 year old who suddenly became
very wobbly and had trouble keeping her balance. I promised several of you
that I would post back ... so here I am.

I'm pleased to report that she's made a 90% recovery, even though we don't
know what might have caused this. The best theory the vet could come up
with is perhaps a small stroke of some sort. Anyway all her tests came back
within "normal" for her age....even her kidneys are holding up even though
she's CRF.

We're actually quite amazed at her recovery.

Regards,
~Echo

PawsForThought
April 8th 06, 12:23 AM
~Echo~ wrote:
> A month or so ago I posted regarding our 17 year old who suddenly became
> very wobbly and had trouble keeping her balance. I promised several of you
> that I would post back ... so here I am.
>
> I'm pleased to report that she's made a 90% recovery, even though we don't
> know what might have caused this. The best theory the vet could come up
> with is perhaps a small stroke of some sort. Anyway all her tests came back
> within "normal" for her age....even her kidneys are holding up even though
> she's CRF.

I do remember, and I'm so glad to hear this :)

Lauren

Anna via CatKB.com
April 8th 06, 03:49 AM
>I'm pleased to report that she's made a 90% recovery, even though we don't
>know what might have caused this. The best theory the vet could come up
>with is perhaps a small stroke of some sort. Anyway all her tests came back
>within "normal" for her age....even her kidneys are holding up even though
>she's CRF.

Good to hear she's recovered and doing well. Sounds like she's a tough
little cookie.