PDA

View Full Version : Castration

April 11th 06, 11:09 AM
I'm gettin a cat soon, a male one. Does any1 know how much would it
cost the castration in ireland???

John Doe
April 11th 06, 11:22 AM
wrote:

> I'm gettin a cat soon, a male one. Does any1 know how much would
> it cost the castration in ireland???

Sorry no direct answer. The last two cats I picked up off of the
street had already been spayed/neutered. If you take it off of the
street, if it's not fixed, you do a great service that way. But I
don't know what your stray cat situation is over there. Here, they
are abundant. Have fun.

lastcatstanding
April 11th 06, 02:43 PM
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:22:47 GMT, John Doe >
wrote:

Header troll
See also UTBill < what ever that is >
Wannabe script kiddy
Basically a nobody

>Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>Subject: Re: Castration
>From: John Doe >
>Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:22:47 GMT

April 11th 06, 04:01 PM
Try the RSPCA, Blue Cross, Cats Protection Society, PDSA - one or all
of the above do it free - if you're unemployed or get someone who is
unemployed to take it to one of the charities.

John Doe
April 11th 06, 09:43 PM
An active troll posting XNoArchive much of the time. Apparently the same
that flooded this group.

See also:

Malicious hacker script kiddie
USENET server abuse flood
Denial of Service DOS
UTBill

Lamey - The cable guy
.... <Getrdone redneck.com>

Jim Dandy
Lamey
Lamey - The Cable Guy
Lamey B Jovi
Lamey The Cable Guy
Lamey The Reformed Troll
lastbandstanding
lastcatstanding
stuipd Viking
tedandalice
.... <teandson hotmail.com>

..
.... <bobandcaraol tedandalice.com>
[likely related, should be "bobandcarole"]

"GIT-R-DONE"

lastcatstanding > wrote:

> From: lastcatstanding >
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Castration
> Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:43:06 -0600
>
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:22:47 GMT, John Doe >
> wrote:
>

> Header troll
> See also UTBill < what ever that is >
> Wannabe script kiddy
> Basically a nobody

Sherri
April 12th 06, 03:37 AM
wrote:
> I'm gettin a cat soon, a male one. Does any1 know how much would it
> cost the castration in ireland???

I dont know about Ireland,but at the animal hosp. I work at its $35.00.
I am hoping to visit Ireland one day,its on "this to do before I die
list"

lastcatstanding
April 12th 06, 07:07 AM
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:43:45 GMT, John Doe >
wrote:

>An active troll posting XNoArchive much of the time. Apparently the same
>that flooded this group.

Huh?

>See also:
>

>Malicious hacker script kiddie
>USENET server abuse flood
>Denial of Service DOS
>UTBill

There's that UTBill thing again. I wonder what that means.

>Lamey - The cable guy
>... <Getrdone redneck.com>

He's a cool dude.

>Jim Dandy

Black Oak Arkansas

>Lamey

The cable dude?

>Lamey - The Cable Guy

Oh OK.

>Lamey B Jovi

Yeah. He rocks.

>Lamey The Cable Guy

You already said that.

>Lamey The Reformed Troll

Lamey? Reformed? Well I guess anything can happen.

>lastbandstanding

Good song. By Bon Jovi I believe.

>lastcatstanding

What?

>stuipd Viking

Yes he is. He hangs in soc.men frothing.

>tedandalice

I seen that movie.

>... <teandson hotmail.com>
>

>.
>... <bobandcaraol tedandalice.com>
>[likely related, should be "bobandcarole"]

You're a real Matlock aint ya cupcake?

>"GIT-R-DONE"

Damn Straight!

April 12th 06, 11:01 AM
what?? :S

lastcatstanding
April 12th 06, 01:58 PM
On 12 Apr 2006 03:01:12 -0700, wrote:

>what?? :S
Huh?

Aratzio
April 12th 06, 02:58 PM
On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 00:07:07 -0600, lastcatstanding
> transparently proposed:

>On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:43:45 GMT, John Doe >
>wrote:
>
>>An active troll posting XNoArchive much of the time. Apparently the same
>>that flooded this group.
>
>Huh?
>>

>>See also:
>>

>>Malicious hacker script kiddie
>>USENET server abuse flood
>>Denial of Service DOS
>>UTBill
>
>There's that UTBill thing again. I wonder what that means.
>>

>>Lamey - The cable guy
>>... <Getrdone redneck.com>
>
>He's a cool dude.
>>

>>Jim Dandy
>
>Black Oak Arkansas
>
>>Lamey
>
>The cable dude?
>
>>Lamey - The Cable Guy
>
>Oh OK.
>
>>Lamey B Jovi
>
>Yeah. He rocks.
>
>>Lamey The Cable Guy
>
>You already said that.
>
>>Lamey The Reformed Troll
>
>Lamey? Reformed? Well I guess anything can happen.
>
>>lastbandstanding
>
>Good song. By Bon Jovi I believe.
>
>>lastcatstanding
>
>What?
>
>>stuipd Viking
>
>Yes he is. He hangs in soc.men frothing.
>
>>tedandalice
>
>I seen that movie.
>
>>... <teandson hotmail.com>
>>

>>.
>>... <bobandcaraol tedandalice.com>
>>[likely related, should be "bobandcarole"]
>
>You're a real Matlock aint ya cupcake?
>>

>>"GIT-R-DONE"
>
>Damn Straight!

I HACE SEEN UZENEAT POASTS THAT SAY JOO ARE A PEDO!

BEGONE TROLL!

*PLONK*!

--

AHM ****** Stomping Award - 2005

Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005

"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

Please ask your admin to be adding alt.aratzio to your news server
alt.aratzio Usenet asshole Aratzio

viking of soc.men in a killer demonstration of irony:
"We all know you are ****ing stuipd, though."

April 12th 06, 07:02 PM
Sherri wrote:
> wrote:
> > I'm gettin a cat soon, a male one. Does any1 know how much would it
> > cost the castration in ireland???
>
> I dont know about Ireland,but at the animal hosp. I work at its $35.00.
> I am hoping to visit Ireland one day,its on "this to do before I die
> list"

Well if you go to Dublin take lots, and I mean lots, of money - it's
really expensive, and I live in London which is supposed to expensive.
Also take your own seasoning if you like tasty food, and before every
Irish person says I'm wrong, I don't know anyone that has been there
and thought the food was nice, looks nice, but no taste.

Sherri
April 13th 06, 12:57 AM
wrote:
> Sherri wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > I'm gettin a cat soon, a male one. Does any1 know how much would it
> > > cost the castration in ireland???
> >
> > I dont know about Ireland,but at the animal hosp. I work at its $35.00.
> > I am hoping to visit Ireland one day,its on "this to do before I die
> > list"
>
> Well if you go to Dublin take lots, and I mean lots, of money - it's
> really expensive, and I live in London which is supposed to expensive.
> Also take your own seasoning if you like tasty food, and before every
> Irish person says I'm wrong, I don't know anyone that has been there
> and thought the food was nice, looks nice, but no taste.

Thank you for the tips :)

Judy
April 13th 06, 04:52 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I'm gettin a cat soon, a male one. Does any1 know how much would it
> cost the castration in ireland???

Why not pick up the phone and call a vet and ask?

IBen Getiner
April 13th 06, 10:28 AM
wrote:
> I'm gettin a cat soon, a male one. Does any1 know how much would it
> cost the castration in ireland???

Why would you want to sexually mutilate him? I don't understand you
people. This is one of the most hurtful things you could ever do to a
cat. And you people, many of you claiming to be animal rights
enthusiasts, are the first ones to come running to encourage guyz like
this. Why do you do this? Why? His ballz are as important to him as
your ballz are to you.

IBen

lastcatstanding
April 13th 06, 01:58 PM
On 13 Apr 2006 02:28:51 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >

>> I'm gettin a cat soon, a male one. Does any1 know how much would it
>> cost the castration in ireland???
>Why? His ballz are as important to me as
>your ballz are to me.
>
> IBen

You sick pervert.

Sherri
April 14th 06, 03:23 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> wrote:
> > I'm gettin a cat soon, a male one. Does any1 know how much would it
> > cost the castration in ireland???
>
> Why would you want to sexually mutilate him? I don't understand you
> people. This is one of the most hurtful things you could ever do to a
> cat. And you people, many of you claiming to be animal rights
> enthusiasts, are the first ones to come running to encourage guyz like
> this. Why do you do this? Why? His ballz are as important to him as
> your ballz are to you.
>
> IBen

to avoid unwanted babies and to keep him from possibly getting cancer

IBen Getiner
April 16th 06, 09:52 AM
Sherri wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > I'm gettin a cat soon, a male one. Does any1 know how much would it
> > > cost the castration in ireland???
> >
> > Why would you want to sexually mutilate him? I don't understand you
> > people. This is one of the most hurtful things you could ever do to a
> > cat. And you people, many of you claiming to be animal rights
> > enthusiasts, are the first ones to come running to encourage guyz like
> > this. Why do you do this? Why? His ballz are as important to him as
> > your ballz are to you.
> >
> > IBen
>
> to avoid unwanted babies and to keep him from possibly getting cancer

If it's an outside cat, I can buy the unwanted babies part. But if he's
an inside one, I say definitely no (unless he's got another inside
female). Other than that, there is no reason for it. It's just another
example of political correctness gone wild. Weak-minded people (sheep,
actually) who do what the leaders of the pack say to do simply because
they have no faith in themselves and their own judgment. Sound like
anyone you know, Cherri...??
As far as the cancer part goes.... Boy.. That's a long stretch. It
only goes to show how tough it iz to be a male. But the way I see it,
we male mammals have been born with ballz for many years now and things
just keep squirting along, producing everything just the way they're
supposed to be. Do you not agree...?
The doctor gave my wife that same line about cancer when he cut away
her ovaries and uterus. She had fibroids and a lotta heavy bleeding. He
said the uterus had to go. When asked about why he ripped out the
ovaries, he said... "cancer risk". Never once though, did he tell her
that she would pay for that for the rest of her life with depression
and hot flashes so bad she almost passes out. Endless fatigue. Brittle
bones. And no safe treatment for any of it. The only treatment is the
****ing thing that causes the cancer. THIS is what you do to a female
cat when you needlessly sterilize her, by the way. Dumb-PC-****.
So don't give me you horse-****. You don't know what you're ****ing
talking about. Cancer my azz. Taking his ballz away does more damage to
him by far. For one thing, he looses his natural male aggression. You
know what that is, I'm sure... It's the behavior that you modern
mommies mistake for ADD or ADHD or whatever other fictitious disease
you devise to make your stupid little worlds make sense.

Now... Don't give me any more of your krap today. Or tomorrow. I'm in
the mood to give it but not in the mood to take it.

IBen

lastcatstanding
April 16th 06, 05:50 PM
On 16 Apr 2006 01:52:09 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
wrote:

>Sherri wrote:
>> IBen Getiner wrote:
>> >
>> > Why would you want to sexually mutilate him? I don't understand you
>> > people. This is one of the most hurtful things you could ever do to a
>> > cat. And you people, many of you claiming to be animal rights
>> > enthusiasts, are the first ones to come running to encourage guyz like
>> > this. Why do you do this? Why? His ballz are as important to him as
>> > your ballz are to you.
>> >
>> > IBen
>>
>> to avoid unwanted babies and to keep him from possibly getting cancer
>

>If it's an outside cat, I can buy the unwanted babies part. But if he's
>an inside one, I say definitely no (unless he's got another inside
>female). Other than that, there is no reason for it. It's just another
>example of political correctness gone wild. Weak-minded people (sheep,
>actually) who do what the leaders of the pack say to do simply because
>they have no faith in themselves and their own judgment. Sound like
>anyone you know, Cherri...??
> As far as the cancer part goes.... Boy.. That's a long stretch. It
>only goes to show how tough it iz to be a male. But the way I see it,
>we male mammals have been born with ballz for many years now and things
>just keep squirting along, producing everything just the way they're
>supposed to be. Do you not agree...?
>The doctor gave my wife that same line about cancer when he cut away
>her ovaries and uterus. She had fibroids and a lotta heavy bleeding. He
>said the uterus had to go. When asked about why he ripped out the
>ovaries, he said... "cancer risk". Never once though, did he tell her
>that she would pay for that for the rest of her life with depression
>and hot flashes so bad she almost passes out. Endless fatigue. Brittle
>bones. And no safe treatment for any of it. The only treatment is the
>****ing thing that causes the cancer. THIS is what you do to a female
>cat when you needlessly sterilize her, by the way. Dumb-PC-****.
> So don't give me you horse-****. You don't know what you're ****ing
>talking about. Cancer my azz. Taking his ballz away does more damage to
>him by far. For one thing, he looses his natural male aggression. You
>know what that is, I'm sure... It's the behavior that you modern
>mommies mistake for ADD or ADHD or whatever other fictitious disease
>you devise to make your stupid little worlds make sense.
>
>Now... Don't give me any more of your krap today. Or tomorrow. I'm in
>the mood to give it but not in the mood to take it.
>
> IBen
Poor J Young got his ass handed to him and now he pouts.

< pats JY on head >

There there cupcake.

Sherri
April 16th 06, 08:01 PM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2006 01:52:09 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
> wrote:
>

> >Sherri wrote:

> >> to avoid unwanted babies and to keep him from possibly getting cancer
> >

> >If it's an outside cat, I can buy the unwanted babies part. But if he's
> >an inside one, I say definitely no (unless he's got another inside
> >female). Other than that, there is no reason for it. It's just another
> >example of political correctness gone wild. Weak-minded people (sheep,
> >actually) who do what the leaders of the pack say to do simply because
> >they have no faith in themselves and their own judgment. Sound like
> >anyone you know, Cherri...??
> > As far as the cancer part goes.... Boy.. That's a long stretch. It
> >only goes to show how tough it iz to be a male. But the way I see it,
> >we male mammals have been born with ballz for many years now and things
> >just keep squirting along, producing everything just the way they're
> >supposed to be. Do you not agree...?
> >The doctor gave my wife that same line about cancer when he cut away
> >her ovaries and uterus. She had fibroids and a lotta heavy bleeding. He
> >said the uterus had to go. When asked about why he ripped out the
> >ovaries, he said... "cancer risk". Never once though, did he tell her
> >that she would pay for that for the rest of her life with depression
> >and hot flashes so bad she almost passes out. Endless fatigue. Brittle
> >bones. And no safe treatment for any of it. The only treatment is the
> >****ing thing that causes the cancer. THIS is what you do to a female
> >cat when you needlessly sterilize her, by the way. Dumb-PC-****.
> > So don't give me you horse-****. You don't know what you're ****ing
> >talking about. Cancer my azz. Taking his ballz away does more damage to
> >him by far. For one thing, he looses his natural male aggression. You
> >know what that is, I'm sure... It's the behavior that you modern
> >mommies mistake for ADD or ADHD or whatever other fictitious disease
> >you devise to make your stupid little worlds make sense.
> >
> >Now... Don't give me any more of your krap today. Or tomorrow. I'm in
> >the mood to give it but not in the mood to take it.
> >
> > IBen
> Poor J Young got his ass handed to him and now he pouts.
>
> < pats JY on head >
>
> There there cupcake.

IBen~~~ You poor soul.Here's you krap (AKA crap) for today,and
tomorrow.You really need to do your research,you have just made
yourself out to look like a foul.

BTW~~~ do you like the smell of male cat pee? I hope so because you
(and anyone else that comes into your house) will smell it alot since
you love your cats balls.

Oh...... Its SHERRI,not Cherri

Have a good week :)

IBen Getiner
April 18th 06, 02:19 AM
Sherri wrote:
> lastcatstanding wrote:
> > On 16 Apr 2006 01:52:09 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
> > wrote:

> > >If it's an outside cat, I can buy the unwanted babies part. But if he's
> > >an inside one, I say definitely no (unless he's got another inside
> > >female). Other than that, there is no reason for it. It's just another
> > >example of political correctness gone wild. Weak-minded people (sheep,
> > >actually) who do what the leaders of the pack say to do simply because
> > >they have no faith in themselves and their own judgment. Sound like
> > >anyone you know, Cherri...??
> > > As far as the cancer part goes.... Boy.. That's a long stretch. It
> > >only goes to show how tough it iz to be a male. But the way I see it,
> > >we male mammals have been born with ballz for many years now and things
> > >just keep squirting along, producing everything just the way they're
> > >supposed to be. Do you not agree...?
> > >The doctor gave my wife that same line about cancer when he cut away
> > >her ovaries and uterus. She had fibroids and a lotta heavy bleeding. He
> > >said the uterus had to go. When asked about why he ripped out the
> > >ovaries, he said... "cancer risk". Never once though, did he tell her
> > >that she would pay for that for the rest of her life with depression
> > >and hot flashes so bad she almost passes out. Endless fatigue. Brittle
> > >bones. And no safe treatment for any of it. The only treatment is the
> > >****ing thing that causes the cancer. THIS is what you do to a female
> > >cat when you needlessly sterilize her, by the way. Dumb-PC-****.
> > > So don't give me you horse-****. You don't know what you're ****ing
> > >talking about. Cancer my azz. Taking his ballz away does more damage to
> > >him by far. For one thing, he looses his natural male aggression. You
> > >know what that is, I'm sure... It's the behavior that you modern
> > >mommies mistake for ADD or ADHD or whatever other fictitious disease
> > >you devise to make your stupid little worlds make sense.
> > >
> > >Now... Don't give me any more of your krap today. Or tomorrow. I'm in
> > >the mood to give it but not in the mood to take it.
> > >
> > > IBen
> > Poor J Young got his ass handed to him and now he pouts.
> >
> > < pats JY on head >
> >
> > There there cupcake.
>
> IBen~~~ You poor soul.Here's you krap (AKA crap) for today,and
> tomorrow.You really need to do your research,you have just made
> yourself out to look like a foul.

I have DONE my research, Cheryl. What have you done other than to utter
something as stupid as katz get kancer if allowed to keep their nuts?
I'll bet your the kind that hates every vestage of nuts everywhere,
don't you, Cheryl? LOL..!

> BTW~~~ do you like the smell of male cat pee? I hope so because you
> (and anyone else that comes into your house) will smell it alot since
> you love your cats balls.

Butt****. My kat uses the LiTtEr BoX, Cheryl. And we use GoOd LiTtEr,
Cheryl. ot sawdust. So once again, CHERYL, you have proven yourself to
be a DITZ.

> Oh...... Its SHERRI,not Cherri

Okay, Cheryl. I'll try to remember that. Can't promise anything,
though.

> Have a good week :)

Rubbish..

IBen Getiner

lastcatstanding
April 18th 06, 03:45 AM
On 17 Apr 2006 18:19:14 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
wrote:

>Sherri wrote:
>> lastcatstanding wrote:

>> > Poor J Young got his ass handed to him and now he pouts.
>> >
>> > < pats JY on head >
>> >
>> > There there cupcake.
>>
>> IBen~~~ You poor soul.Here's you krap (AKA crap) for today,and
>> tomorrow.You really need to do your research,you have just made
>> yourself out to look like a foul.
>

>I have DONE my research, Cheryl. What have you done other than to utter
>something as stupid as katz get kancer if allowed to keep their nuts?
> I'll bet your the kind that hates every vestage of nuts everywhere,
>don't you, Cheryl? LOL..!
>

>> BTW~~~ do you like the smell of male cat pee? I hope so because you
>> (and anyone else that comes into your house) will smell it alot since
>> you love your cats balls.
>
>Butt****. My kat uses the LiTtEr BoX, Cheryl. And we use GoOd LiTtEr,
>Cheryl. ot sawdust. So once again, CHERYL, you have proven yourself to
>be a DITZ.
>

>> Oh...... Its SHERRI,not Cherri
>
>Okay, Cheryl. I'll try to remember that. Can't promise anything,
>though.
>
>> Have a good week :)
>
>Rubbish..
>
> IBen Getiner

Jon Young gets slapped again.

Sherri
April 19th 06, 12:52 AM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On 17 Apr 2006 18:19:14 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
> wrote:
>

> >Sherri wrote:

> >> IBen~~~ You poor soul.Here's you krap (AKA crap) for today,and
> >> tomorrow.You really need to do your research,you have just made
> >> yourself out to look like a foul.
> >

> >I have DONE my research, Cheryl. What have you done other than to utter
> >something as stupid as katz get kancer if allowed to keep their nuts?
> > I'll bet your the kind that hates every vestage of nuts everywhere,
> >don't you, Cheryl? LOL..!
> >

> >> BTW~~~ do you like the smell of male cat pee? I hope so because you
> >> (and anyone else that comes into your house) will smell it alot since
> >> you love your cats balls.
> >
> >Butt****. My kat uses the LiTtEr BoX, Cheryl. And we use GoOd LiTtEr,
> >Cheryl. ot sawdust. So once again, CHERYL, you have proven yourself to
> >be a DITZ.
> >

> >> Oh...... Its SHERRI,not Cherri
> >
> >Okay, Cheryl. I'll try to remember that. Can't promise anything,
> >though.
> >
> >> Have a good week :)
> >
> >Rubbish..
> >
> > IBen Getiner
>
> Jon Young gets slapped again.

LOL!!!! Thanks for the laugh IBen

IBen Getiner
April 19th 06, 05:19 AM
Sherri wrote:
> lastcatstanding wrote:
> > On 17 Apr 2006 18:19:14 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
> > wrote:

> > >I have DONE my research, Cheryl. What have you done other than to utter
> > >something as stupid as katz get kancer if allowed to keep their nuts?
> > > I'll bet your the kind that hates every vestage of nuts everywhere,
> > >don't you, Cheryl? LOL..!

> > >Butt****. My kat uses the LiTtEr BoX, Cheryl. And we use GoOd LiTtEr,
> > >Cheryl. ot sawdust. So once again, CHERYL, you have proven yourself to
> > >be a DITZ.

> > >Okay, Cheryl. I'll try to remember that. Can't promise anything,
> > >though.

> > >Rubbish..
> > >
> > > IBen Getiner
> >
> > Jon Young gets slapped again.
>
> LOL!!!! Thanks for the laugh IBen

What caused your irrational hatred of nutz, Cherry...? A difficult
time with Daddy, perhaps..?

IBen

lastcatstanding
April 19th 06, 06:19 AM
On 18 Apr 2006 21:19:54 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
wrote:

>Sherri wrote:
>> lastcatstanding wrote:

>> > Jon Young gets slapped again.
>>
>> LOL!!!! Thanks for the laugh IBen
>
>What caused your irrational hatred of nutz, Cherry...? Looking at my pics?
>
> IBen
That would do it.

Sherri
April 20th 06, 02:51 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> Sherri wrote:
> > lastcatstanding wrote:

> > > Jon Young gets slapped again.
> >
> > LOL!!!! Thanks for the laugh IBen
>
> What caused your irrational hatred of nutz, Cherry...? A difficult
> time with Daddy, perhaps..?
>
> IBen

Nope, everything is fine with Daddy. I dont hate nutz,but I do love
getting you all tensed up :)

Have a good day :))

Sherri,Cherri, Cheryl,Cherry or whatever........

IBen Getiner
April 20th 06, 04:58 AM
Sherri wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > Sherri wrote:

> > > LOL!!!! Thanks for the laugh IBen
> >
> > What caused your irrational hatred of nutz, Cherry...? A difficult
> > time with Daddy, perhaps..?
> >
> > IBen
>
> Nope, everything is fine with Daddy.

Good... That is very good. But does he know that?

> I dont hate nutz,

Then where-oh-where did you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can
lead to kancer?

> but I do love
> getting you all tensed up :)

You think that was tensed up? I swear to God, there's one born every
minute... I was simply expressing my displeasure with your idiocy,
Cherril. That's not "tensed up". I'll never reach for a drink when
dealing with one such as you. Only a dictionary.. So I can keep coming
up with new adjectives that describe your particular breed of moronic
insanity a little better. Always my pleasure, you see....

> Have a good day :))

I'm a nocturnal-person. When the day arrives, I am soundly asleep in my
kasket. Right next to my nocturnal kat and nocturnal wife...

> Sherri,Cherri, Cheryl,Cherry or whatever........

Okay, Sherri

IBen Getiner

lastcatstanding
April 20th 06, 06:41 AM
On 19 Apr 2006 20:58:21 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
wrote:

>Sherri wrote:
>> IBen Getiner wrote:

>> > What caused your irrational hatred of nutz, Cherry...? A difficult
>> > time with Daddy, perhaps..?
>> >
>> > IBen
>>
>> Nope, everything is fine with Daddy.
>
>Good... That is very good. But does he know that?
>
>> I dont hate nutz,
>
>Then where-oh-where did you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can
>lead to kancer?
>
>> but I do love
>> getting you all tensed up :)
>
>You think that was tensed up? I swear to God, there's one born every
>minute... I was simply expressing my displeasure with your idiocy,
>Cherril. That's not "tensed up". I'll never reach for a drink when
>dealing with one such as you. Only a dictionary.. So I can keep coming
>up with new adjectives that describe your particular breed of moronic
>insanity a little better. Always my pleasure, you see....
>
>> Have a good day :))
>
>I'm a nocturnal-person. When the day arrives, I am soundly asleep in my
>kasket. Right next to my nocturnal kat and nocturnal wife...

Translation: I'm passed out from cheap vodka, obsessing on usenet, and
have no job.

>> Sherri,Cherri, Cheryl,Cherry or whatever........
>
>Okay, Sherri
>

> IBen Getiner

Sherri
April 21st 06, 02:21 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> Sherri wrote:
> > IBen Getiner wrote:

> > > What caused your irrational hatred of nutz, Cherry...? A difficult
> > > time with Daddy, perhaps..?
> > >
> > > IBen
> >
> > Nope, everything is fine with Daddy.
>
> Good... That is very good. But does he know that?
>
> > I dont hate nutz,
>
> Then where-oh-where did you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can
> lead to kancer?
>
> > but I do love
> > getting you all tensed up :)
>
> You think that was tensed up? I swear to God, there's one born every
> minute... I was simply expressing my displeasure with your idiocy,
> Cherril. That's not "tensed up". I'll never reach for a drink when
> dealing with one such as you. Only a dictionary.. So I can keep coming
> up with new adjectives that describe your particular breed of moronic
> insanity a little better. Always my pleasure, you see....
>
> > Have a good day :))
>
> I'm a nocturnal-person. When the day arrives, I am soundly asleep in my
> kasket. Right next to my nocturnal kat and nocturnal wife...
>

> > Sherri,Cherri, Cheryl,Cherry or whatever........
>
> Okay, Sherri
>

> IBen Getiner

LOL @ IBen

IBen Getiner
April 21st 06, 04:23 AM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On 19 Apr 2006 20:58:21 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
> wrote:
>

> >Sherri wrote:

> >> Nope, everything is fine with Daddy.
> >
> >Good... That is very good. But does he know that?
> >
> >> I dont hate nutz,
> >
> >Then where-oh-where did you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can
> >lead to kancer?
> >
> >> but I do love
> >> getting you all tensed up :)
> >
> >You think that was tensed up? I swear to God, there's one born every
> >minute... I was simply expressing my displeasure with your idiocy,
> >Cherril. That's not "tensed up". I'll never reach for a drink when
> >dealing with one such as you. Only a dictionary.. So I can keep coming
> >up with new adjectives that describe your particular breed of moronic
> >insanity a little better. Always my pleasure, you see....
> >
> >> Have a good day :))
> >
> >I'm a nocturnal-person. When the day arrives, I am soundly asleep in my
> >kasket. Right next to my nocturnal kat and nocturnal wife...
>

> Translation: I'm passed out from cheap vodka, obsessing on usenet, and
> have no job.

No... I rarely drink vodka (but when I do, you'd better believe it
ain't the cheap stuff)... I spend less than one hour a day on the net
average... and for the exception of one week, I have been actively
employed in the same field continuously since 1972!
Now.... I want to know the answer to my question. Where-oh-where did
you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can lead to kancer?
It'z YOUR subject. You brought it up. I'd like to know, since you're so
keen on research and all.
Put Daddy's picture down and answer the question, CHERRY.

IBen Getiner

> >> Sherri,Cherri, Cheryl,Cherry or whatever........
> >
> >Okay, Sherri
> >

> > IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
April 21st 06, 04:32 AM
Sherri wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > Sherri wrote:

> > > Nope, everything is fine with Daddy.
> >
> > Good... That is very good. But does he know that?
> >
> > > I dont hate nutz,
> >
> > Then where-oh-where did you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can
> > lead to kancer?
> >
> > > but I do love
> > > getting you all tensed up :)
> >
> > You think that was tensed up? I swear to God, there's one born every
> > minute... I was simply expressing my displeasure with your idiocy,
> > Cherril. That's not "tensed up". I'll never reach for a drink when
> > dealing with one such as you. Only a dictionary.. So I can keep coming
> > up with new adjectives that describe your particular breed of moronic
> > insanity a little better. Always my pleasure, you see....
> >
> > > Have a good day :))
> >
> > I'm a nocturnal-person. When the day arrives, I am soundly asleep in my
> > kasket. Right next to my nocturnal kat and nocturnal wife...
> >

> > > Sherri,Cherri, Cheryl,Cherry or whatever........
> >
> > Okay, Sherri
> >

> > IBen Getiner
>
> LOL @ IBen

Oh, no...no...no...no.no. You can't get rid of ol' IBen that easily.
We're pals now. Bosom buddies! You responded to me, Sheri, and now
we're BEST FRIENDS! I want to know the answer to my question!
Where-oh-where did you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can lead
to kancer? It'z YOUR subject. You brought it up. I'd like to know,
since you're so keen on research and all. Put Daddy's picture down and
answer the question, CHERRY.

IBen Getiner

lastcatstanding
April 21st 06, 07:57 AM
On 20 Apr 2006 20:23:01 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
wrote:

>lastcatstanding wrote:
>> On 19 Apr 2006 20:58:21 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
>> wrote:

>> >Good... That is very good. But does he know that?

>> >Then where-oh-where did you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can
>> >lead to kancer?

>> >You think that was tensed up? I swear to God, there's one born every
>> >minute... I was simply expressing my displeasure with your idiocy,
>> >Cherril. That's not "tensed up". I'll never reach for a drink when
>> >dealing with one such as you. Only a dictionary.. So I can keep coming
>> >up with new adjectives that describe your particular breed of moronic
>> >insanity a little better. Always my pleasure, you see....

>> >I'm a nocturnal-person. When the day arrives, I am soundly asleep in my
>> >kasket. Right next to my nocturnal kat and nocturnal wife...
>>

>> Translation: I'm passed out from cheap vodka, obsessing on usenet, and
>> have no job.
>
>No... I rarely drink vodka (but when I do, you'd better believe it
>ain't the cheap stuff)... I spend less than one hour a day on the net
>average... and for the exception of one week, I have been actively
>employed in the same field continuously since 1972!
>Now.... I want to know the answer to my question. Where-oh-where did
>you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can lead to kancer?
>It'z YOUR subject. You brought it up. I'd like to know, since you're so
>keen on research and all.
>Put Daddy's picture down and answer the question, CHERRY.
>

> IBen Getiner

>> >Okay, Sherri
>> >

>> > IBen Getiner
1 You been getten nothing.
2. I'm not Sherry.
3. Jon Young spend more time then that on the innernet. Get it?

lastcatstanding
April 21st 06, 07:58 AM
On 20 Apr 2006 20:32:13 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
wrote:

>Sherri wrote:
>> IBen Getiner wrote:

>> > Good... That is very good. But does he know that?

>> > Then where-oh-where did you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can
>> > lead to kancer?

>> > You think that was tensed up? I swear to God, there's one born every
>> > minute... I was simply expressing my displeasure with your idiocy,
>> > Cherril. That's not "tensed up". I'll never reach for a drink when
>> > dealing with one such as you. Only a dictionary.. So I can keep coming
>> > up with new adjectives that describe your particular breed of moronic
>> > insanity a little better. Always my pleasure, you see....

>> > I'm a nocturnal-person. When the day arrives, I am soundly asleep in my
>> > kasket. Right next to my nocturnal kat and nocturnal wife...

>> > Okay, Sherri
>> >

>> > IBen Getiner
>>
>> LOL @ IBen
>

>Oh, no...no...no...no.no. You can't get rid of ol' IBen that easily.
>We're pals now. Bosom buddies! You responded to me, Sheri, and now
>we're BEST FRIENDS! I want to know the answer to my question!
>Where-oh-where did you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can lead
>to kancer? It'z YOUR subject. You brought it up. I'd like to know,
>since you're so keen on research and all. Put Daddy's picture down and
>answer the question, CHERRY.
>

> IBen Getiner

Jon Youngs obsession noted. You really are super torll aint ya
cupcake?

Sherri
April 21st 06, 11:51 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> Sherri wrote:
> > IBen Getiner wrote:

> > > Good... That is very good. But does he know that?

> > > Then where-oh-where did you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can
> > > lead to kancer?

> > > You think that was tensed up? I swear to God, there's one born every
> > > minute... I was simply expressing my displeasure with your idiocy,
> > > Cherril. That's not "tensed up". I'll never reach for a drink when
> > > dealing with one such as you. Only a dictionary.. So I can keep coming
> > > up with new adjectives that describe your particular breed of moronic
> > > insanity a little better. Always my pleasure, you see....

> > > I'm a nocturnal-person. When the day arrives, I am soundly asleep in my
> > > kasket. Right next to my nocturnal kat and nocturnal wife...

> > > Okay, Sherri
> > >

> > > IBen Getiner
> >
> > LOL @ IBen
>

> Oh, no...no...no...no.no. You can't get rid of ol' IBen that easily.
> We're pals now. Bosom buddies! You responded to me, Sheri, and now
> we're BEST FRIENDS! I want to know the answer to my question!
> Where-oh-where did you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can lead
> to kancer? It'z YOUR subject. You brought it up. I'd like to know,
> since you're so keen on research and all. Put Daddy's picture down and
> answer the question, CHERRY.
>

> IBen Getiner

Intacted males have a higher chance of getting cancer,do believe me?
Call a vet and ask.

IBen Getiner
April 22nd 06, 12:27 AM
Sherri wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > Sherri wrote:

> > > LOL @ IBen
> >

> > Oh, no...no...no...no.no. You can't get rid of ol' IBen that easily.
> > We're pals now. Bosom buddies! You responded to me, Sheri, and now
> > we're BEST FRIENDS! I want to know the answer to my question!
> > Where-oh-where did you get the inane idea that nutz are bad or can lead
> > to kancer? It'z YOUR subject. You brought it up. I'd like to know,
> > since you're so keen on research and all. Put Daddy's picture down and
> > answer the question, CHERRY.
> >

> > IBen Getiner
>
> Intacted males have a higher chance of getting cancer,do believe me?
> Call a vet and ask.

NO... I don't believe you. How can you prove that testicles caused it?
And even if it were true, I must ask... What are the percentages? Is it
worth de-maling our kats across the board just because some half-baked
kook said so? We don't have to live with the results of sexual
mutilation. Our cats do...

IBen

lastcatstanding
April 22nd 06, 07:40 AM
On 21 Apr 2006 16:27:29 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
wrote:

>> Intacted males have a higher chance of getting cancer,do believe me?
>> Call a vet and ask.
>
>NO... I don't believe you. How can you prove that testicles caused it?
>And even if it were true, I must ask... What are the percentages? Is it
>worth de-maling our kats across the board just because some half-baked
>kook said so? We don't have to live with the results of sexual
>mutilation. Our cats do...
>

> IBen
J Young makes an ass of himself again.

Sherri
April 22nd 06, 11:13 PM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On 21 Apr 2006 16:27:29 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
> wrote:
>

> >> Intacted males have a higher chance of getting cancer,do believe me?
> >> Call a vet and ask.
> >
> >NO... I don't believe you. How can you prove that testicles caused it?
> >And even if it were true, I must ask... What are the percentages? Is it
> >worth de-maling our kats across the board just because some half-baked
> >kook said so? We don't have to live with the results of sexual
> >mutilation. Our cats do...
> >

> > IBen
> J Young makes an ass of himself again.

Yeah, he did didnt he. He's just to scare to call a vet and ask. And
even if he get the NUTZ to call one,he wouldnt come back and post he
that he was wrong.Its a lost cause,he is one of those people that can
see the truth when it slaps them in the face.We'll just have to pray
that one day he'll take the time to really study up on his cats and
help them live long safer lives.

Have a great weekend :)

Sherri
April 22nd 06, 11:49 PM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On 21 Apr 2006 16:27:29 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
> wrote:
>

> >> Intacted males have a higher chance of getting cancer,do believe me?
> >> Call a vet and ask.
> >
> >NO... I don't believe you. How can you prove that testicles caused it?
> >And even if it were true, I must ask... What are the percentages? Is it
> >worth de-maling our kats across the board just because some half-baked
> >kook said so? We don't have to live with the results of sexual
> >mutilation. Our cats do...
> >

> > IBen
> J Young makes an ass of himself again.

Are You that dum to think that I dont read other topics? If you have a
problem with me, fine but try to trash my name! Intact males have a
higher chance of getting testicle/prostate cancer then neuter males!
Why dont you get it ?!? Please someone tell this jerk I'm not making
this up.I work for 3 vets, geez Iben.......call a vet and ask!!
Neutering eliminates testicular cancer and decreases the incidence of
prostate disease. Just like spaying a female eliminates the
possibility of uterine or ovarian cancer and greatly reduces the
incidence of breast cancer, particularly when your pet is spayed before

her first heat.

Sherri

IBen Getiner
April 23rd 06, 01:10 AM
Sherri wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > Anybody ever had a kat who's nuts gave him cancer? She says it happens
> > but she won't produce any facts. She (like all the other knee-jerk PC
> > sheep) stresses that boy kitties should indiscriminately go under the
> > knife and have them removed [Just so it'll fit into her lifestyle, I'm
> > sure]. Then she sayz that it's better to get them cut away since nutz
> > cause cancer! I've had nutz all my life but I never got cancer. I never
> > met a man who got cancer
> > because he kept his nuts. I have heard the occasional horror story
> > about the state trooper who left his radar gun on and in his lap for
> > years, and then his ballz fell off. But a cat?? I don't believe it.
> > Maybe if the testicle never descended.. maybe then, but that would be
> > another fluke. It surely couldn't happen often enough to warrant making
> > it policy to have them removed pall mall. I think she just needed a
> > fast out so she told me a lie. That's about the size of it. That's what
> > I believe. Anybody got any proof?
> >

> > IBen Getiner
>

> Are You that dum to think that I dont read other topics?

I don't know what you read, but I know what you do... You put out
deceptive responses to the opinions of others that you don't agree
with.

> If you have a
> problem with me, fine but try to trash my name!

But you refuse to acknowledge my questions, Cherry.. I'm very sorry,
but I was force to look elsewhere for my answers.

> Intact males have a
> higher chance of getting testicle/prostate cancer then neuter males!

What kind of KRAP is that...?? That's like saying that people who
skydive are more likely to die because their parachute failed to open
than people who don't skydive!

> Why dont you get it ?!? Please someone tell this jerk I'm not making
> this up.I work for 3 vets, geez Ben.......call a vet and ask!!
> Neutering eliminates testicular cancer and decreases the incidence of
> prostate disease. Just like spaying a female eliminates the
> possibility of uterine or ovarian cancer and greatly reduces the
> incidence of breast cancer, particularly when your pet is spayed before
>
> her first heat.
>
> Sherri

Yes, but these same acts cause many other problems. When you cut out
the ovaries of a woman, she suffers from many other adverse ailments.
Some are so bad that many of these women have told us that they wish
they'd never had the surgery done... That they wish they had never
listened to their doctor. And since cats are indeed mammals who are
almost exactly the same as humans physically, what would make you think
(think, mind you... NOT feel) that they could not suffer a similar
fate? I tried to tell you this over at the other group, but all you did
was scathe me with ridicule! You produced no facts to defeat my point
of view, but you did take the time to ridicule it.
So now you have your chance to set the record straight. And don't tell
me things like 'male cats without testicles are less likely to develop
testicular cancer'. If that's all you got on the cancer issue, then you
should never have brought it up back there. It was done in a deceptive
fashion BY YOU, simply to ridicule me on my point of view.
I say again... It is dangerous and WRONG to subject any inside cat to
such a needless and pointless operation upon their little persons
simply because people like YOU say that it's the right and PC thing to
do. And It's a JOKE to try to justify the removal of a cat's
reproductive organs on the grounds that they MAY get cancer of these
types, 'so let's just remove them all'. The total numbers of afflicted
kats couldn't possible amount to numbers sufficient to warrant such
drastic, invasive, across-the-board action. YOU are a knee-jerk
reactionary, Sherrie. And you really should know better....

IBen

IBen Getiner
April 24th 06, 07:19 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> [...]
> me things like 'male cats without testicles are less likely to develop
> testicular cancer'. If that's all you got on the cancer issue, then you
> should never have brought it up back there. It was done in a deceptive
> fashion BY YOU, simply to ridicule me on my point of view.
> I say again... It is dangerous and WRONG to subject any inside cat to
> such a needless and pointless operation upon their little persons
> simply because people like YOU say that it's the right and PC thing to
> do. And It's a JOKE to try to justify the removal of a cat's
> reproductive organs on the grounds that they MAY get cancer of these
> types, 'so let's just remove them all'. The total numbers of afflicted
> kats couldn't possible amount to numbers sufficient to warrant such
> drastic, invasive, across-the-board action. YOU are a knee-jerk
> reactionary, Sherrie. And you really should know better....

Sherri..... Where are you...?

LOL...!!

Let this gentle little thrashing be a lesson to you. To you and ANY who
would challenge me without the GUTS to stand their ground and back it
up. And let ALL HERE SEE that you have none. You're the one who
attempted to ridicule and insult me because you didn't like my opinion.
I never did this to you. Remember...??
Take this azz-tanning and LEARN from it. Learn to keep it SHUT the next
time you feel the urge to be in control of things beyond your control.
Daddy should have taught you this if he never taught you anything
else....

IBen

Sherri
April 24th 06, 11:04 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> [...]
> > kats couldn't possible amount to numbers sufficient to warrant such
> > drastic, invasive, across-the-board action. YOU are a knee-jerk
> > reactionary, Sherrie. And you really should know better....
> >

> > IBen
>

> Sherri..... Where are you...?
>
> LOL...!!
>
> Let this gentle little thrashing be a lesson to you. To you and ANY who
> would challenge me without the GUTS to stand their ground and back it
> up. And let ALL HERE SEE that you have none. You're the one who
> attempted to ridicule and insult me because you didn't like my opinion.
> I never did this to you. Remember...??
> Take this azz-tanning and LEARN from it. Learn to keep it SHUT the next
> time you feel the urge to be in control of things beyond your control.
> Daddy should have taught you this if he never taught you anything

I'm here, sorry I have a life and dont stay online all the time

I proved my point, and believe me..........I got the guts to stand up
to you

Your turn

IBen Getiner
April 25th 06, 06:28 AM

Sherri wrote:
> [...]

cats without testicles are less likely to develop testicular cancer'.
If that's all you got on the cancer issue, then you should never have
brought it up back there. It was done in a deceptive fashion BY YOU,
simply to ridicule me on my point of view.
I say again... It is dangerous and WRONG to subject any inside cat to
such a needless and pointless operation upon their little persons
simply because people like YOU say that it's the right and PC thing to
do. And It's a JOKE to try to justify the removal of a cat's
reproductive organs on the grounds that they MAY get cancer of these
types, 'so let's just remove them all'. The total numbers of afflicted
kats couldn't possible amount to numbers sufficient to warrant such
drastic, invasive, across-the-board action. YOU are a knee-jerk
reactionary, Sherrie. And you really should know better....

April 25th 06, 07:52 AM
On 24 Apr 2006 15:04:53 -0700, "Sherri" >
wrote:

> [...]
>> >

>> > IBen
>>

>> Sherri..... Where are you...?
>>
>> LOL...!!
>>
>> Let this gentle little thrashing be a lesson to you. To you and ANY who
>> would challenge me without the GUTS to stand their ground and back it
>> up. And let ALL HERE SEE that you have none. You're the one who
>> attempted to ridicule and insult me because you didn't like my opinion.
>> I never did this to you. Remember...??
>> Take this azz-tanning and LEARN from it. Learn to keep it SHUT the next
>> time you feel the urge to be in control of things beyond your control.
>> Daddy should have taught you this if he never taught you anything
>> else....
>>

>> IBen
>
>I'm here, sorry I have a life and dont stay online all the time
>
>I proved my point, and believe me..........I got the guts to stand up

He may clone into Jon Young and edit yer post. BEWARE!

Sherri
April 25th 06, 11:40 PM
Sherri wrote:
> [...]
> > >

> > > IBen
> >

> > Sherri..... Where are you...?
> >
> > LOL...!!
> >
> > Let this gentle little thrashing be a lesson to you. To you and ANY who
> > would challenge me without the GUTS to stand their ground and back it
> > up. And let ALL HERE SEE that you have none. You're the one who
> > attempted to ridicule and insult me because you didn't like my opinion.
> > I never did this to you. Remember...??
> > Take this azz-tanning and LEARN from it. Learn to keep it SHUT the next
> > time you feel the urge to be in control of things beyond your control.
> > Daddy should have taught you this if he never taught you anything
> > else....
> >

> > IBen
>
> I'm here, sorry I have a life and dont stay online all the time
>
> I proved my point, and believe me..........I got the guts to stand up

Ben~~~ I work for a animal hospital and see lots of cases of cancer, do
you work in one to? I see it,I don't care what the static's
are........it happens! I does NOT happen everyday, sometimes months and
months apart. But watching a animal die and watching the owners cry
their eyes out has really made me push the issuse. I to was once like
you and didnt believe. Anyway, this topic is old and boring now. What
else shall we fight about?

IBen Getiner
April 27th 06, 05:41 AM
Sherri wrote:
> Sherri wrote:
> > IBen Getiner wrote:

> > > Sherri..... Where are you...?
> > >
> > > LOL...!!
> > >
> > > Let this gentle little thrashing be a lesson to you. To you and ANY who
> > > would challenge me without the GUTS to stand their ground and back it
> > > up. And let ALL HERE SEE that you have none. You're the one who
> > > attempted to ridicule and insult me because you didn't like my opinion.
> > > I never did this to you. Remember...??
> > > Take this azz-tanning and LEARN from it. Learn to keep it SHUT the next
> > > time you feel the urge to be in control of things beyond your control.
> > > Daddy should have taught you this if he never taught you anything
> > > else....
> > >

> > > IBen
> >
> > I'm here, sorry I have a life and dont stay online all the time
> >
> > I proved my point, and believe me..........I got the guts to stand up
> > to you
> >
> > Your turn
>
> Ben~~~ I work for a animal hospital and see lots of cases of cancer,

Prove it.

> do you work in one to?

I'm your co-worker, but I'll never tell...

> I see it,

When I use drugs, I see things too.

> I don't care what the static's
> are........it happens!

Yes... This much is quite clear... I am a person of reason while YOU
are a person of feeeeeelings. Of course you don't care what the facts
are. You're a wacked out button-pusher. A truth-revisionist. Well let
me tell you something, Missy... Numbers never lie. But YOU do.

> I does NOT happen everyday, sometimes months and
> months apart.

So you're telling me then that all cat owners of male cats should
violate their little persons in such an unspeakable manor without
giving it so much as a second thought?? Well I'm a male and I have
ballz and I beg to differ. Boy kitties (being smaller versions of us
mammals) are no different than me in this department. They enjoy being
tom-kats That's they whole point in them living! People like YOU would
change all that, simply because you're a freaked-out, over-emotional
woman. It's your type of person who has the kids of this entire country
hepped up on Riddelin for an imaginary disease, simply because you do
not understand boyhood.
You're a male's worst nightmare and you don't even know it, Merrie..

> But watching a animal die and watching the owners cry
> their eyes out has really made me push the issue.

So why not push having their legs removed? Everybody knows that kats
getting killed on the highway rates right up there near the top for
kitty fatalities... What's the big problem here? I mean, there's got to
be far more numbers in the kitty-by-the-roadside department than the
insignificant cause that you're championing...!

Answer the question, Cherry. DEAR.

>I to was once like
> you and didn't believe.

So you got religion? Great. Just don't try to visit it upon my cats.

> Anyway, this topic is old and boring now.
> What else shall we fight about?

We only differ on this point. At least, that's all I know about right
now. And why are we only debating here? There's those other two groups
that I called you out in... The ones where you came in running and
screaming about your reputation... Trying to snuff out a spark like it
was YOUR azz that was burning up or something. Let's debate in those as
well...

IBen

IBen Getiner
April 27th 06, 05:42 AM