PDA

View Full Version : News group falling apart


---MIKE---
April 12th 06, 02:59 PM
This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts. Because of the off
topic posts and flame wars and the fact that a few individuals have made
it their personal chat club, many of the regular posters have left for
other cat news groups. This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
steadily. Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
it).


---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

lastcatstanding
April 12th 06, 03:26 PM
On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:59:07 -0400,
(---MIKE---) wrote:

>This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts. Because of the off
>topic posts and flame wars and the fact that a few individuals have made
>it their personal chat club, many of the regular posters have left for
>other cat news groups. This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
>steadily. Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
>it).
>
>
> ---MIKE---
>>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')


Maybe we could help bring up the post count.

J Young
April 12th 06, 08:26 PM
---MIKE--- wrote:
> This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts. Because of the off
> topic posts and flame wars and the fact that a few individuals have made
> it their personal chat club, many of the regular posters have left for
> other cat news groups. This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
> steadily. Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
> it).
>
>
> ---MIKE---
> >>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Beware of the troll , posting as "lastratstanding".
He's a known child molestor!


J Young

Joe Canuck
April 13th 06, 02:53 AM
---MIKE--- wrote:
> This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts. Because of the off
> topic posts and flame wars and the fact that a few individuals have made
> it their personal chat club, many of the regular posters have left for
> other cat news groups. This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
> steadily. Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
> it).
>
>
> ---MIKE---
>>> In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
>

Webtv or not, your post is off-topic and has contributed significantly
to the signal-to-noise ratio... and so has everyone who has replied to
it although some of them will deny their contribution. I understand the
dilemma. You felt compelled to talk about the current situation and this
was the place to do it.

The means by which you contribute isn't a good enough reason, or valid
one, to muster up a flame against you. Yes, it can be a personal chat
club... but the chatting must be about feline matters.

You can always filter out the worst offenders to get your view of the
group back to something reasonable.

Rhonda
April 13th 06, 04:42 AM
I know this group used to be busier, but I would disagree with healthier...

When I started it was full of bickering. There were a few "hot" people
who would jump on each other. The threads would go on forever, back and
forth. Some people would have 30 or more posts in one day, most of it
about people and not cats.

I think the on-topic stuff is probably about the same as then, just less
of the back and forth fights.

Rhonda

---MIKE--- wrote:

> This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts. Because of the off
> topic posts and flame wars and the fact that a few individuals have made
> it their personal chat club, many of the regular posters have left for
> other cat news groups. This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
> steadily. Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
> it).

lastcatstanding
April 13th 06, 06:10 AM
On 12 Apr 2006 12:26:41 -0700, "J Young" >
wrote:

>
>---MIKE--- wrote:
>> This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts. Because of the off
>> topic posts and flame wars and the fact that a few individuals have made
>> it their personal chat club, many of the regular posters have left for
>> other cat news groups. This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
>> steadily. Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
>> it).
>>
>>
>> ---MIKE---
>> >>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
>
>Beware of the troll , posting as "lastratstanding".
>He's a known child molestor!
>
>
>J Young


Known by who?

IBen Getiner
April 13th 06, 10:24 AM
---MIKE--- wrote:
> This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts.

Yes. They say the downward turn took place right about the time I
arrived. I don't know. that's just what they tell me. That's what they
tell me everywhere I go, in fact.

> Because of the off
> topic posts and flame wars

You have that in every group. It must be deeper than that. I wonder
what it could be?

> and the fact that a few individuals have made
> it their personal chat club,

Yes, and those stuck up few know who they are. They were probably the
exact same way in high school. Status seekers and slander movers.
they're all the same. other groups have them, too.

> many of the regular posters have left for
> other cat news groups.

Where...? Tell me where?

>This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
> steadily.

Ahh, yes. A yard full of weeds. Nice and unhealthy. Just the way some
people like things.

> Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
> it).
>
>
> ---MIKE---
> >>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Sorry, Mike, but you won't katch me flaming WebTV. I was once a WebTVer
myself:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=lappcatt%40webtv.net&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&

I know the hurt and prejudice that accompanies the use of above said
item. And it's wrong. But I got around even then, Mike. I had built a
sizable reputation and a great many political enemies long before I got
a computer. Even managed to change a few lives along the way. And I
mean that. Guess I'll see them in Heaven someday. LOL..!! I kinda hope
not!
But that won't stop me from flaming you. You're a knee-jerk panic
button, Mike. have a great life worrying about a silly kat group like
you have just done here... I can't think of anything better for a
usless person like you to do but to try and start trouble. Can you?


IBen Getiner

---MIKE---
April 13th 06, 01:26 PM
>This group is down below 1000 posts
> and dropping steadily.

861 posts this morning.


---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

lastcatstanding
April 13th 06, 01:57 PM
On 13 Apr 2006 02:24:28 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
wrote:

>
>---MIKE--- wrote:
>> This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts.
>
>Yes. They say the downward turn took place right about the time I
>arrived. I don't know. that's just what they tell me. That's what they
>tell me everywhere I go, in fact.
>
>> Because of the off
>> topic posts and flame wars
>
>You have that in every group. It must be deeper than that. I wonder
>what it could be?
>
>> and the fact that a few individuals have made
>> it their personal chat club,
>
>Yes, and those stuck up few know who they are. They were probably the
>exact same way in high school. Status seekers and slander movers.
>they're all the same. other groups have them, too.
>
>> many of the regular posters have left for
>> other cat news groups.
>
>Where...? Tell me where?
>
>>This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
>> steadily.
>
>Ahh, yes. A yard full of weeds. Nice and unhealthy. Just the way some
>people like things.
>
>> Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
>> it).
>>
>>
>> ---MIKE---
>> >>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
>
>Sorry, Mike, but you won't katch me flaming WebTV. I was once a WebTVer
>myself:
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=lappcatt%40webtv.net&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&
>
>I know the hurt and prejudice that accompanies the use of above said
>item. And it's wrong. But I got around even then, Mike. I had built a
>sizable reputation and a great many political enemies long before I got
>a computer. Even managed to change a few lives along the way. And I
>mean that. Guess I'll see them in Heaven someday. LOL..!! I kinda hope
>not!
>But that won't stop me from flaming you. You're a knee-jerk panic
>button, Mike. have a great life worrying about a silly kat group like
>you have just done here... I can't think of anything better for a
>usless person like you to do but to try and start trouble. Can you?
>
Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.

J Young
April 13th 06, 03:13 PM
lastratstanding wrote:
> On 12 Apr 2006 12:26:41 -0700, "J Young" >
> wrote:
>
> >
> >---MIKE--- wrote:
> >> This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts. Because of the off
> >> topic posts and flame wars and the fact that a few individuals have made
> >> it their personal chat club, many of the regular posters have left for
> >> other cat news groups. This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
> >> steadily. Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
> >> it).
> >>
> >>
> >> ---MIKE---
> >> >>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
> >> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
> >
> >Beware of the troll , posting as "lastratstanding".
> >He's a known child molestor!
> >
> >
> >J Young
>
>
> Known by who?

Your son for one, teandhismolested son!
Thank God Carole had him removed from your trailer!



--
----------

J Young

Barb
April 13th 06, 04:57 PM
I posted a short description of my cat's behavior (this is a cat-health
behavior newsgroup) and a poster wrote back insulting me and telling the
other posters to killfile me! All I can say is that some posters must have
extraordinary time on their hands.

My computer is set to only download 300 posts per day, tops. Usually get
less. So I wouldn't be looking at 1500 posts, anyway.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.

lastcatstanding
April 13th 06, 05:32 PM
On 13 Apr 2006 07:13:45 -0700, "J Young" >
wrote:

>lastratstanding wrote:
>> On 12 Apr 2006 12:26:41 -0700, "J Young" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >
>> >---MIKE--- wrote:
>> >> This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts. Because of the off
>> >> topic posts and flame wars and the fact that a few individuals have made
>> >> it their personal chat club, many of the regular posters have left for
>> >> other cat news groups. This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
>> >> steadily. Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
>> >> it).
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> ---MIKE---
>> >> >>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> >> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
>> >
>> >Beware of the troll , posting as "lastratstanding".
>> >He's a known child molestor!
>> >
>> >
>> >J Young
>>
>>
>> Known by who?
>
>Your son for one, teandhismolested son!
>Thank God Carole had him removed from your trailer!


So your talking lame,newbie bull****. Figures, most folks from AL are
pretty stupid. No proof. No credibility.

You loose yet once again. How come no one supports you? How come
google shows you getting your ass kicked everywhere you go?


< post edit that one newbie >

cybercat
April 13th 06, 05:44 PM
"lastcatstanding" > wrote
> < post edit that one newbie >

Do you know this person's identity? Because, you can fry him with his own
allegations. Email me.

cybercat
April 13th 06, 05:47 PM
"lastcatstanding" > wrote

> Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.

Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
*coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
offended.

This happens at least twice a year.

lastcatstanding
April 13th 06, 06:16 PM
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:47:29 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>
>"lastcatstanding" > wrote
>
>> Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.
>
>Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
>has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
>realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
>WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
>he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
>*coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
>offended.
>
>This happens at least twice a year.
>
Mike will just have to get over it. WEBTV does suck. I didn't even
know they still had it. Hell you can buy a good computer for what a
webby spends on that crap.

So Mike .........get offended and froth for all of us to see.

lastcatstanding
April 13th 06, 06:16 PM
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:23 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>
>"lastcatstanding" > wrote
>> < post edit that one newbie >
>
>Do you know this person's identity? Because, you can fry him with his own
>allegations. Email me.
>
I have an idea, but the mail is on it's way.

Charlie Wilkes
April 13th 06, 07:49 PM
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:16:51 -0600, lastcatstanding
> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:23 -0400, "cybercat" >
>wrote:
>
>>
>>"lastcatstanding" > wrote
>>> < post edit that one newbie >
>>
>>Do you know this person's identity? Because, you can fry him with his own
>>allegations. Email me.
>>
>I have an idea, but the mail is on it's way.

I think it's pretty murky. Iben uses J Young as one of his nicks, but
with an AOL address in the headers. Recently, someone using a hotmail
address has been spoofing J Young/Iben from google. That could be
Iben himself, doing it to draw attention to himself, or it could be
someone else.

Charlie

Charlie Wilkes
April 13th 06, 08:02 PM
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:16:16 -0600, lastcatstanding
> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:47:29 -0400, "cybercat" >
>wrote:
>
>>
>>"lastcatstanding" > wrote
>>
>>> Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.
>>
>>Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
>>has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
>>realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
>>WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
>>he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
>>*coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
>>offended.
>>
>>This happens at least twice a year.
>>
>Mike will just have to get over it. WEBTV does suck. I didn't even
>know they still had it. Hell you can buy a good computer for what a
>webby spends on that crap.
>
>So Mike .........get offended and froth for all of us to see.

Last time this came up, Mike's excuse was that he doesn't have enough
room for a PC.

I think he just doesn't want to learn how to use one. A friend of
mine brought a Pentium 3 with 200+mb of RAM and a 12gb hdd back from
the landfill the other day. It has a built-in DVD player and a
winmodem, too. All Mike would need is an old box like that, a TV out
video card, and a copy of Windows, and he could set himself up with
the kind of newsreader used by normal people.

Charlie

lastcatstanding
April 13th 06, 08:12 PM
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:49:49 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:16:51 -0600, lastcatstanding
> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:23 -0400, "cybercat" >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>"lastcatstanding" > wrote
>>>> < post edit that one newbie >
>>>
>>>Do you know this person's identity? Because, you can fry him with his own
>>>allegations. Email me.
>>>
>>I have an idea, but the mail is on it's way.
>
>I think it's pretty murky. Iben uses J Young as one of his nicks, but
>with an AOL address in the headers. Recently, someone using a hotmail
>address has been spoofing J Young/Iben from google. That could be
>Iben himself, doing it to draw attention to himself, or it could be
>someone else.
>
>Charlie


If all he can resort to is post edits. It's JY.

That's ok, I have what I need. Stay tuned.

J Young
April 13th 06, 10:47 PM
lastratstanding wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:49:49 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:16:51 -0600, lastcatstanding
> > wrote:
> >
> >>On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:23 -0400, "cybercat" >
> >>wrote:
> >>
> >>>
> >>>"lastcatstanding" > wrote
> >>>> < post edit that one newbie >
> >>>
> >>>Do you know this person's identity? Because, you can fry him with his own
> >>>allegations. Email me.
> >>>
> >>I have an idea, but the mail is on it's way.
> >
> >I think it's pretty murky. Iben uses J Young as one of his nicks, but
> >with an AOL address in the headers. Recently, someone using a hotmail
> >address has been spoofing J Young/Iben from google. That could be
> >Iben himself, doing it to draw attention to himself, or it could be
> >someone else.
> >
> >Charlie
>
>
> If all he can resort to is post edits. It's JY.
>
> That's ok, I have what I need. Stay tuned.

Make sure you show 'em this, Jim Dummy:

So I talked to some folks today. They live in Florence AL. Gonna have
some fun. Just thought I'd pass that along.
From: Jim Dandy >
Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: Re: cats suddenly ignoring me
Followup-To:
alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.free.newsservers ,rec.ponds
Organization: UTB
Reply-To:
Message-ID:
>

That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.

Idiot!

J

Joe Canuck
April 14th 06, 12:29 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "lastcatstanding" > wrote
>
>> Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.
>
> Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
> has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
> realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
> WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
> he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
> *coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
> offended.
>
> This happens at least twice a year.
>
>

Did I mention yet that webTV sucks?

No?

Well, I will do it now... webTV sucks. Mike needs to either (A) Stop
complaining and suck it up or (B) Get a computer.

cybercat
April 14th 06, 12:40 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
...
> cybercat wrote:
> > "lastcatstanding" > wrote
> >
> >> Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.
> >
> > Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
> > has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
> > realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
> > WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
> > he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
> > *coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
> > offended.
> >
> > This happens at least twice a year.
> >
> >
>
> Did I mention yet that webTV sucks?
>
> No?
>
> Well, I will do it now... webTV sucks. Mike needs to either (A) Stop
> complaining and suck it up or (B) Get a computer.
>

Joe! Mike does not LIKE it when you say that!!! Saying that makes you a
TROLL!!!

Joe Canuck
April 14th 06, 01:01 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> ...
>> cybercat wrote:
>>> "lastcatstanding" > wrote
>>>
>>>> Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.
>>> Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
>>> has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
>>> realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
>>> WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
>>> he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
>>> *coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
>>> offended.
>>>
>>> This happens at least twice a year.
>>>
>>>
>> Did I mention yet that webTV sucks?
>>
>> No?
>>
>> Well, I will do it now... webTV sucks. Mike needs to either (A) Stop
>> complaining and suck it up or (B) Get a computer.
>>
>
> Joe! Mike does not LIKE it when you say that!!! Saying that makes you a
> TROLL!!!
>
>

Well, the fishin' is sure good these days... must be my trolling
technique. :-D

lastcatstanding
April 14th 06, 07:52 AM
On 13 Apr 2006 14:47:36 -0700, "J Young" >
wrote:

>lastratstanding wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:49:49 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:16:51 -0600, lastcatstanding
>> > wrote:
>> >
>> >>On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:23 -0400, "cybercat" >
>> >>wrote:
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>>"lastcatstanding" > wrote
>> >>>> < post edit that one newbie >
>> >>>
>> >>>Do you know this person's identity? Because, you can fry him with his own
>> >>>allegations. Email me.
>> >>>
>> >>I have an idea, but the mail is on it's way.
>> >
>> >I think it's pretty murky. Iben uses J Young as one of his nicks, but
>> >with an AOL address in the headers. Recently, someone using a hotmail
>> >address has been spoofing J Young/Iben from google. That could be
>> >Iben himself, doing it to draw attention to himself, or it could be
>> >someone else.
>> >
>> >Charlie
>>
>>
>> If all he can resort to is post edits. It's JY.
>>
>> That's ok, I have what I need. Stay tuned.
>
>Make sure you show 'em this, Jim Dummy:
>
>So I talked to some folks today. They live in Florence AL. Gonna have
>some fun. Just thought I'd pass that along.
>From: Jim Dandy >
>Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday
>Subject: Re: cats suddenly ignoring me
>Followup-To:
>alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.free.newsservers ,rec.ponds
>Organization: UTB
>Reply-To:
>Message-ID:
>
>
>That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.
>
>Idiot!
>
>J

Who's they? Stalking? Isn't that what you're doing to me?

I notice you didn't edit that one. Scared are ya?

bobandcarole
April 14th 06, 08:20 AM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:40:05 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
> >
> >"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> ...
> >> cybercat wrote:
> >> > "lastcatstanding" > wrote
> >> >
> >> >> Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.
> >> >
> >> > Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
> >> > has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
> >> > realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
> >> > WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
> >> > he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
> >> > *coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
> >> > offended.
> >> >
> >> > This happens at least twice a year.
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >> Did I mention yet that webTV sucks?
> >>
> >> No?
> >>
> >> Well, I will do it now... webTV sucks. Mike needs to either (A) Stop
> >> complaining and suck it up or (B) Get a computer.
> >>
> >
> >Joe! Mike does not LIKE it when you say that!!! Saying that makes you a
> >TROLL!!!
> >
> WebTV SUCKS!
>
> Now I vill be STHOMPED by Mike the trollbuster.
>
> Vat shall I do?

Toss them a banana

J Young
April 14th 06, 02:43 PM
lastratstanding wrote:
> On 13 Apr 2006 14:47:36 -0700, "J Young" >
> wrote:
>
> >lastratstanding wrote:
> >> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:49:49 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
> >> > wrote:
> >>
> >> >On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:16:51 -0600, lastcatstanding
> >> > wrote:
> >> >
> >> >>On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:23 -0400, "cybercat" >
> >> >>wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >>>
> >> >>>"lastcatstanding" > wrote
> >> >>>> < post edit that one newbie >
> >> >>>
> >> >>>Do you know this person's identity? Because, you can fry him with his own
> >> >>>allegations. Email me.
> >> >>>
> >> >>I have an idea, but the mail is on it's way.
> >> >
> >> >I think it's pretty murky. Iben uses J Young as one of his nicks, but
> >> >with an AOL address in the headers. Recently, someone using a hotmail
> >> >address has been spoofing J Young/Iben from google. That could be
> >> >Iben himself, doing it to draw attention to himself, or it could be
> >> >someone else.
> >> >
> >> >Charlie
> >>
> >>
> >> If all he can resort to is post edits. It's JY.
> >>
> >> That's ok, I have what I need. Stay tuned.
> >
> >Make sure you show 'em this, Jim Dummy:
> >
> >So I talked to some folks today. They live in Florence AL. Gonna have
> >some fun. Just thought I'd pass that along.
> >From: Jim Dandy >
> >Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday
> >Subject: Re: cats suddenly ignoring me
> >Followup-To:
> >alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.free.newsservers ,rec.ponds
> >Organization: UTB
> >Reply-To:
> >Message-ID:
> >
> >
> >That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.
> >
> >Idiot!
> >
> >J
>
> Who's they?

Your Keystone Kops and cyber****.

> Stalking?

Yup. And threatz.
Like the one above, forwarded to the authorities.

>Isn't that what you're doing to me?

Nope, I'm feeding you more peanuts, pedo-boi!
You must really like 'em, you keep begging for more!

> I notice you didn't back-off, becuz I'm a blowhard and pussy and known troll and stalker.

Duh!

> Scared are ya?

For your son.

ps: Rumor has it you've been molesting Sissy and Peek a boo with a
Q-tip!


Remember, lastrat/JimDummy/Zaach'sCreamFacial/Lameass, you'll ALWAYZ be
a

LOOOOOZER!


--
----------

J Young

lastcatstanding
April 14th 06, 06:01 PM
On 14 Apr 2006 06:43:45 -0700, "J Young" >
wrote:

>
>lastratstanding wrote:
>> On 13 Apr 2006 14:47:36 -0700, "J Young" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >lastratstanding wrote:
>> >> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:49:49 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
>> >> > wrote:
>> >>
>> >> >On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:16:51 -0600, lastcatstanding
>> >> > wrote:
>> >> >
>> >> >>On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:23 -0400, "cybercat" >
>> >> >>wrote:
>> >> >>
>> >> >>>
>> >> >>>"lastcatstanding" > wrote
>> >> >>>> < post edit that one newbie >
>> >> >>>
>> >> >>>Do you know this person's identity? Because, you can fry him with his own
>> >> >>>allegations. Email me.
>> >> >>>
>> >> >>I have an idea, but the mail is on it's way.
>> >> >
>> >> >I think it's pretty murky. Iben uses J Young as one of his nicks, but
>> >> >with an AOL address in the headers. Recently, someone using a hotmail
>> >> >address has been spoofing J Young/Iben from google. That could be
>> >> >Iben himself, doing it to draw attention to himself, or it could be
>> >> >someone else.
>> >> >
>> >> >Charlie
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> If all he can resort to is post edits. It's JY.
>> >>
>> >> That's ok, I have what I need. Stay tuned.
>> >
>> >Make sure you show 'em this, Jim Dummy:
>> >
>> >So I talked to some folks today. They live in Florence AL. Gonna have
>> >some fun. Just thought I'd pass that along.
>> >From: Jim Dandy >
>> >Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday
>> >Subject: Re: cats suddenly ignoring me
>> >Followup-To:
>> >alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.free.newsservers ,rec.ponds
>> >Organization: UTB
>> >Reply-To:
>> >Message-ID:
>> >
>> >
>> >That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.
>> >
>> >Idiot!
>> >
>> >J
>>
>> Who's they?
>
>Your Keystone Kops and cyber****.
>
>> Stalking?
>
>Yup. And threatz.
>Like the one above, forwarded to the authorities.
>
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Dance somemore little guppy.

J Young
April 14th 06, 06:19 PM
lastratstanding wrote:
> On 14 Apr 2006 06:43:45 -0700, "J Young" >
> wrote:
>
> >
> >lastratstanding wrote:
> >> On 13 Apr 2006 14:47:36 -0700, "J Young" >
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> >lastratstanding wrote:
> >> >> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:49:49 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
> >> >> > wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> >On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:16:51 -0600, lastcatstanding
> >> >> > wrote:
> >> >> >
> >> >> >>On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:23 -0400, "cybercat" >
> >> >> >>wrote:
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >>>
> >> >> >>>"lastcatstanding" > wrote
> >> >> >>>> < post edit that one newbie >
> >> >> >>>
> >> >> >>>Do you know this person's identity? Because, you can fry him with his own
> >> >> >>>allegations. Email me.
> >> >> >>>
> >> >> >>I have an idea, but the mail is on it's way.
> >> >> >
> >> >> >I think it's pretty murky. Iben uses J Young as one of his nicks, but
> >> >> >with an AOL address in the headers. Recently, someone using a hotmail
> >> >> >address has been spoofing J Young/Iben from google. That could be
> >> >> >Iben himself, doing it to draw attention to himself, or it could be
> >> >> >someone else.
> >> >> >
> >> >> >Charlie
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >> If all he can resort to is post edits. It's JY.
> >> >>
> >> >> That's ok, I have what I need. Stay tuned.
> >> >
> >> >Make sure you show 'em this, Jim Dummy:
> >> >
> >> >So I talked to some folks today. They live in Florence AL. Gonna have
> >> >some fun. Just thought I'd pass that along.
> >> >From: Jim Dandy >
> >> >Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday
> >> >Subject: Re: cats suddenly ignoring me
> >> >Followup-To:
> >> >alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.free.newsservers ,rec.ponds
> >> >Organization: UTB
> >> >Reply-To:
> >> >Message-ID:
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.
> >> >
> >> >Idiot!
> >> >
> >> >J
> >>
> >> Who's they?
> >
> >Your Keystone Kops and cyber****.
> >
> >> Stalking?
> >
> >Yup. And threatz.
> >Like the one above, forwarded to the authorities.
> >
> Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Don't cry, little pedo-rattie.

Now that you've been SLAPPED!!! again, it's time for you to come back
as one of your Bareback Mountain Pussy Posse. Pretend you're Zach's
Cream Facial or Roberta again!

No one believed your smack, anyhoo!

> I dance like a little guppy.

Yup.
And I keep tossing you peanutz!


Tasty, huh boi?



--
----------

J Young

lastcatstanding
April 14th 06, 06:21 PM
On 14 Apr 2006 10:19:11 -0700, "J Young" >
wrote:

>lastratstanding wrote:
>> On 14 Apr 2006 06:43:45 -0700, "J Young" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >
>> >lastratstanding wrote:
>> >> On 13 Apr 2006 14:47:36 -0700, "J Young" >
>> >> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> >lastratstanding wrote:
>> >> >> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:49:49 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
>> >> >> > wrote:
>> >> >>
>> >> >> >On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:16:51 -0600, lastcatstanding
>> >> >> > wrote:
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> >>On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:23 -0400, "cybercat" >
>> >> >> >>wrote:
>> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >>>
>> >> >> >>>"lastcatstanding" > wrote
>> >> >> >>>> < post edit that one newbie >
>> >> >> >>>
>> >> >> >>>Do you know this person's identity? Because, you can fry him with his own
>> >> >> >>>allegations. Email me.
>> >> >> >>>
>> >> >> >>I have an idea, but the mail is on it's way.
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> >I think it's pretty murky. Iben uses J Young as one of his nicks, but
>> >> >> >with an AOL address in the headers. Recently, someone using a hotmail
>> >> >> >address has been spoofing J Young/Iben from google. That could be
>> >> >> >Iben himself, doing it to draw attention to himself, or it could be
>> >> >> >someone else.
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> >Charlie
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >> If all he can resort to is post edits. It's JY.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> That's ok, I have what I need. Stay tuned.
>> >> >
>> >> >Make sure you show 'em this, Jim Dummy:
>> >> >
>> >> >So I talked to some folks today. They live in Florence AL. Gonna have
>> >> >some fun. Just thought I'd pass that along.
>> >> >From: Jim Dandy >
>> >> >Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday
>> >> >Subject: Re: cats suddenly ignoring me
>> >> >Followup-To:
>> >> >alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.free.newsservers ,rec.ponds
>> >> >Organization: UTB
>> >> >Reply-To:
>> >> >Message-ID:
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.
>> >> >
>> >> >Idiot!
>> >> >
>> >> >J
>> >>
>> >> Who's they?
>> >
>> >Your Keystone Kops and cyber****.
>> >
>> >> Stalking?
>> >
>> >Yup. And threatz.
>> >Like the one above, forwarded to the authorities.
>> >
>> Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
>
>Don't cry, little pedo-rattie.
>
>Now that you've been SLAPPED!!! again, it's time for you to come back
>as one of your Bareback Mountain Pussy Posse. Pretend you're Zach's
>Cream Facial or Roberta again!

I've been slapped? Since when? You keep frothing and jumping thru
hoops. We have a little thing going on in the background. Be patient.
>
>No one believed your smack, anyhoo!

Just you cupcake, just you.
>
>> I dance like a little guppy.

Yes you do, for all to see.
>

J Young
April 14th 06, 06:25 PM
J Young wrote:
> lastratstanding wrote:
> > On 14 Apr 2006 06:43:45 -0700, "J Young" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >
> > >lastratstanding wrote:
> > >> On 13 Apr 2006 14:47:36 -0700, "J Young" >
> > >> wrote:
> > >>
> > >> >lastratstanding wrote:
> > >> >> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:49:49 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
> > >> >> > wrote:
> > >> >>
> > >> >> >On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:16:51 -0600, lastcatstanding
> > >> >> > wrote:
> > >> >> >
> > >> >> >>On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:23 -0400, "cybercat" >
> > >> >> >>wrote:
> > >> >> >>
> > >> >> >>>
> > >> >> >>>"lastcatstanding" > wrote
> > >> >> >>>> < post edit that one newbie >
> > >> >> >>>
> > >> >> >>>Do you know this person's identity? Because, you can fry him with his own
> > >> >> >>>allegations. Email me.
> > >> >> >>>
> > >> >> >>I have an idea, but the mail is on it's way.
> > >> >> >
> > >> >> >I think it's pretty murky. Iben uses J Young as one of his nicks, but
> > >> >> >with an AOL address in the headers. Recently, someone using a hotmail
> > >> >> >address has been spoofing J Young/Iben from google. That could be
> > >> >> >Iben himself, doing it to draw attention to himself, or it could be
> > >> >> >someone else.
> > >> >> >
> > >> >> >Charlie
> > >> >>
> > >> >>
> > >> >> If all he can resort to is post edits. It's JY.
> > >> >>
> > >> >> That's ok, I have what I need. Stay tuned.
> > >> >
> > >> >Make sure you show 'em this, Jim Dummy:
> > >> >
> > >> >So I talked to some folks today. They live in Florence AL. Gonna have
> > >> >some fun. Just thought I'd pass that along.
> > >> >From: Jim Dandy >
> > >> >Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday
> > >> >Subject: Re: cats suddenly ignoring me
> > >> >Followup-To:
> > >> >alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.free.newsservers ,rec.ponds
> > >> >Organization: UTB
> > >> >Reply-To:
> > >> >Message-ID:
> > >> >
> > >> >
> > >> >That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.
> > >> >
> > >> >Idiot!
> > >> >
> > >> >J
> > >>
> > >> Who's they?
> > >
> > >Your Keystone Kops and cyber****.
> > >
> > >> Stalking?
> > >
> > >Yup. And threatz.
> > >Like the one above, forwarded to the authorities.
> > >
> > Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
>
> Don't cry, little pedo-rattie.
>
> Now that you've been SLAPPED!!! again, it's time for you to come back
> as one of your Bareback Mountain Pussy Posse. Pretend you're Zach's
> Cream Facial or Roberta again!
>
> No one believed your smack, anyhoo!
>
> > I dance like a little guppy.
>
> Yup.
> And I keep tossing you peanutz!
>
>
> Tasty, huh boi?
>
>
>
> --
> ----------
>
> J Young


Oh, Carole wanted me to remind you that

YOU'RE A LOOOOZER!!!!!!

lastcatstanding
April 14th 06, 07:39 PM
On 14 Apr 2006 10:25:03 -0700, "J Young" >
wrote:


>> > >> Who's they?
>> > >
>> > >Your Keystone Kops and cyber****.
>> > >
>> > >> Stalking?
>> > >
>> > >Yup. And threatz.
>> > >Like the one above, forwarded to the authorities.

I saw no threat.
>> > >
>> > Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
>>
>> Don't cry, little pedo-rattie.
>>
>> Now that you've been SLAPPED!!! again, it's time for you to come back
>> as one of your Bareback Mountain Pussy Posse. Pretend you're Zach's
>> Cream Facial or Roberta again!
>>
You have yet to post proof of your lame accusations. So you hace been
self spnaked. Live with it cupcake. Any strange phone calls lately?

bobandcarole
April 15th 06, 07:32 AM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:40:05 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
> >
> >"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> ...
> >> cybercat wrote:
> >> > "lastcatstanding" > wrote
> >> >
> >> >> Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.
> >> >
> >> > Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
> >> > has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
> >> > realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
> >> > WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
> >> > he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
> >> > *coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
> >> > offended.
> >> >
> >> > This happens at least twice a year.
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >> Did I mention yet that webTV sucks?
> >>
> >> No?
> >>
> >> Well, I will do it now... webTV sucks. Mike needs to either (A) Stop
> >> complaining and suck it up or (B) Get a computer.
> >>
> >
> >Joe! Mike does not LIKE it when you say that!!! Saying that makes you a
> >TROLL!!!
> >
> WebTV SUCKS!
>
> Now I vill be STHOMPED by Mike the trollbuster.
>
> Vat shall I do?

IBen Getiner
April 15th 06, 10:16 AM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On 13 Apr 2006 02:24:28 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
> wrote:
>
> >
> >---MIKE--- wrote:
> >> This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts.
> >
> >Yes. They say the downward turn took place right about the time I
> >arrived. I don't know. that's just what they tell me. That's what they
> >tell me everywhere I go, in fact.
> >
> >> Because of the off
> >> topic posts and flame wars
> >
> >You have that in every group. It must be deeper than that. I wonder
> >what it could be?
> >
> >> and the fact that a few individuals have made
> >> it their personal chat club,
> >
> >Yes, and those stuck up few know who they are. They were probably the
> >exact same way in high school. Status seekers and slander movers.
> >they're all the same. other groups have them, too.
> >
> >> many of the regular posters have left for
> >> other cat news groups.
> >
> >Where...? Tell me where?
> >
> >>This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
> >> steadily.
> >
> >Ahh, yes. A yard full of weeds. Nice and unhealthy. Just the way some
> >people like things.
> >
> >> Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
> >> it).
> >>
> >>
> >> ---MIKE---
> >> >>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
> >> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
> >
> >Sorry, Mike, but you won't katch me flaming WebTV. I was once a WebTVer
> >myself:
> >
> >http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=lappcatt%40webtv.net&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&
> >
> >I know the hurt and prejudice that accompanies the use of above said
> >item. And it's wrong. But I got around even then, Mike. I had built a
> >sizable reputation and a great many political enemies long before I got
> >a computer. Even managed to change a few lives along the way. And I
> >mean that. Guess I'll see them in Heaven someday. LOL..!! I kinda hope
> >not!
> >But that won't stop me from flaming you. You're a knee-jerk panic
> >button, Mike. have a great life worrying about a silly kat group like
> >you have just done here... I can't think of anything better for a
> >usless person like you to do but to try and start trouble. Can you?
> >
> Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.


How do you flame a corpse ?

lastcatstanding
April 15th 06, 10:36 AM
On 15 Apr 2006 02:16:55 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
wrote:

>
>lastcatstanding wrote:
>> On 13 Apr 2006 02:24:28 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >
>> >---MIKE--- wrote:
>> >> This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts.
>> >
>> >Yes. They say the downward turn took place right about the time I
>> >arrived. I don't know. that's just what they tell me. That's what they
>> >tell me everywhere I go, in fact.
>> >
>> >> Because of the off
>> >> topic posts and flame wars
>> >
>> >You have that in every group. It must be deeper than that. I wonder
>> >what it could be?
>> >
>> >> and the fact that a few individuals have made
>> >> it their personal chat club,
>> >
>> >Yes, and those stuck up few know who they are. They were probably the
>> >exact same way in high school. Status seekers and slander movers.
>> >they're all the same. other groups have them, too.
>> >
>> >> many of the regular posters have left for
>> >> other cat news groups.
>> >
>> >Where...? Tell me where?
>> >
>> >>This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
>> >> steadily.
>> >
>> >Ahh, yes. A yard full of weeds. Nice and unhealthy. Just the way some
>> >people like things.
>> >
>> >> Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
>> >> it).
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> ---MIKE---
>> >> >>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> >> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
>> >
>> >Sorry, Mike, but you won't katch me flaming WebTV. I was once a WebTVer
>> >myself:
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=lappcatt%40webtv.net&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&
>> >
>> >I know the hurt and prejudice that accompanies the use of above said
>> >item. And it's wrong. But I got around even then, Mike. I had built a
>> >sizable reputation and a great many political enemies long before I got
>> >a computer. Even managed to change a few lives along the way. And I
>> >mean that. Guess I'll see them in Heaven someday. LOL..!! I kinda hope
>> >not!
>> >But that won't stop me from flaming you. You're a knee-jerk panic
>> >button, Mike. have a great life worrying about a silly kat group like
>> >you have just done here... I can't think of anything better for a
>> >usless person like you to do but to try and start trouble. Can you?
>> >
>> Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.
>
>
>How do you flame a corpse ?

Edit the responses like you do. Oh and don't forget to call them a
pedo.


LOL


< laffs at Jon Youngs attempt to be a real human >

Kadaitcha Man
April 15th 06, 10:37 AM
J Young >, the employee who repairs blades on
mechanical agitators in washing machines, quarreled:

> You're now under surveillance by the appropriate authorities.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please make sure you get me added to the list, you
****tard ****.



--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

From: Mark Ferguson >
Message-ID: >

> I chuckle to myself

cybercat
April 15th 06, 03:37 PM
"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
...
> On 15 Apr 2006 02:16:55 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
> wrote:
>
> >
> >lastcatstanding wrote:
> >> On 13 Apr 2006 02:24:28 -0700, "IBen Getiner" >
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> >
> >> >---MIKE--- wrote:
> >> >> This was once a healthy news group with 1500 posts.
> >> >
> >> >Yes. They say the downward turn took place right about the time I
> >> >arrived. I don't know. that's just what they tell me. That's what they
> >> >tell me everywhere I go, in fact.
> >> >
> >> >> Because of the off
> >> >> topic posts and flame wars
> >> >
> >> >You have that in every group. It must be deeper than that. I wonder
> >> >what it could be?
> >> >
> >> >> and the fact that a few individuals have made
> >> >> it their personal chat club,
> >> >
> >> >Yes, and those stuck up few know who they are. They were probably the
> >> >exact same way in high school. Status seekers and slander movers.
> >> >they're all the same. other groups have them, too.
> >> >
> >> >> many of the regular posters have left for
> >> >> other cat news groups.
> >> >
> >> >Where...? Tell me where?
> >> >
> >> >>This group is down below 1000 posts and dropping
> >> >> steadily.
> >> >
> >> >Ahh, yes. A yard full of weeds. Nice and unhealthy. Just the way some
> >> >people like things.
> >> >
> >> >> Go ahead and flame me too (and flame webtv while you are at
> >> >> it).
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >> ---MIKE---
> >> >> >>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
> >> >> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
> >> >
> >> >Sorry, Mike, but you won't katch me flaming WebTV. I was once a
WebTVer
> >> >myself:
> >> >
> >>
>http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=lappcatt%40webtv.net&start=0&scori
ng=d&hl=en&
> >> >
> >> >I know the hurt and prejudice that accompanies the use of above said
> >> >item. And it's wrong. But I got around even then, Mike. I had built a
> >> >sizable reputation and a great many political enemies long before I
got
> >> >a computer. Even managed to change a few lives along the way. And I
> >> >mean that. Guess I'll see them in Heaven someday. LOL..!! I kinda hope
> >> >not!
> >> >But that won't stop me from flaming you. You're a knee-jerk panic
> >> >button, Mike. have a great life worrying about a silly kat group like
> >> >you have just done here... I can't think of anything better for a
> >> >usless person like you to do but to try and start trouble. Can you?
> >> >
> >> Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.
> >
> >
> >How do you flame a corpse ?
>
> Edit the responses like you do. Oh and don't forget to call them a
> pedo.
>
>
> LOL
>
>
> < laffs at Jon Youngs attempt to be a real human >

Oh, he's real is a sense. :) rrrrrrinnnnnggggg, ring ring!

lastcatstanding
April 15th 06, 06:42 PM
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:22:48 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> wrote:

>J Young >, the employee who repairs blades on
>mechanical agitators in washing machines, quarreled:
>
>> You're now under surveillance by the appropriate authorities.
>
>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please make sure you get me added to the list, you
>****tard ****.

Watch out K man, He might edit your posts and really pull a
*SUPERTPRLL* on ya.