PDA

View Full Version : cats can read

furfin
April 13th 06, 04:39 AM
Recently I was complaining on this site about my non lap cats. Right
afterwards one stayed on my lap for a really long while and now the
other is doing it. I have to put them there, but they're hanging
out...as long as I sit in a certain chair, ususally with the heater
going!

Joe Canuck
April 13th 06, 04:41 AM
furfin wrote:
> Recently I was complaining on this site about my non lap cats. Right
> afterwards one stayed on my lap for a really long while and now the
> other is doing it. I have to put them there, but they're hanging
> out...as long as I sit in a certain chair, ususally with the heater
> going!

And so your point is what exactly?

furfin
April 13th 06, 04:46 AM
I'm just happy about it. I've been meeting lots of lap cats at the
shelter I volunteer at and I've been wishing mine were more lappy.

lastcatstanding
April 13th 06, 07:13 AM
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:39:12 -0500, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"furfin" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> I'm just happy about it. I've been meeting lots of lap cats at the
>> shelter I volunteer at and I've been wishing mine were more lappy.
>>

>Congrats on your newly lappy cats and bless you for your shelter work.
>:)

Sissy, N**h, and Peek a Boo say hi.

Tracey
April 13th 06, 01:05 PM
Congratulations!! Isn't that the best! It took our girl about 2 years
before she would get near us enough to pet her for any length of time,
now she can't get enough loving and she sleeps with us. She still
isn't a lap cat, but maybe in another few years... Patience & love
really pays off with cats!

Barb
April 13th 06, 04:49 PM
His point is that his cats read his post and became lap cats.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

jmc
April 13th 06, 04:58 PM
Suddenly, without warning, furfin exclaimed (4/13/2006 4:39 AM):
> Recently I was complaining on this site about my non lap cats. Right
> afterwards one stayed on my lap for a really long while and now the
> other is doing it. I have to put them there, but they're hanging
> out...as long as I sit in a certain chair, ususally with the heater
> going!

No, they can't read words - they read minds!

:)

jmc

LB
April 13th 06, 11:55 PM
THANK YOU for your shelter work, and congrAts on your new position as
luxury seating.

To really entice, allow your cats to extend their claws deep into your
kneecaps and belly. As loving as they appear to be, they've all got a
cruel streak in 'em, and they love to cause pain. If you're sick enough
to indulge them, regular polishing of your skin with apricot scrub can
prevent scarring. (jk)

Signed,
Lapstool AND Doormat