PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter


Matthew AKA NMR
April 16th 06, 02:59 AM
I may not be here in the morning or have time later to wish everyone a happy
and joyous Easter. Don't eat to much and watch over the fur children. Good
Luck everyone.
Purrs, Hugs and I will add everyone in my prayers including the lost but not
forgotten ones!


Matthew

Freight Train Jones
April 16th 06, 04:41 AM
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((
Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
> I may not be here in the morning or have time later to wish everyone a happy
> and joyous Easter. Don't eat to much and watch over the fur children. Good
> Luck everyone.
> Purrs, Hugs and I will add everyone in my prayers including the lost but not
> forgotten ones!
>
>
> Matthew

Thank you Matthew.

lastcatstanding
April 16th 06, 07:04 AM
On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:59:16 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR"
> wrote:

>I may not be here in the morning or have time later to wish everyone a happy
>and joyous Easter. Don't eat to much and watch over the fur children. Good
>Luck everyone.
>Purrs, Hugs and I will add everyone in my prayers including the lost but not
>forgotten ones!
>
>
>Matthew
>
Have a good one Matt, I'm off to my sisters for Ham and all that good
stuff.

cybercat
April 16th 06, 07:26 AM
"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
...
> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:59:16 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR"
> > wrote:
>
> >I may not be here in the morning or have time later to wish everyone a
happy
> >and joyous Easter. Don't eat to much and watch over the fur children.
Good
> >Luck everyone.
> >Purrs, Hugs and I will add everyone in my prayers including the lost but
not
> >forgotten ones!
> >
> >
> >Matthew
> >
> Have a good one Matt, I'm off to my sisters for Ham and all that good
> stuff.

Best wishes to all for a lovely Easter. ( I did the ham this year!)

lastcatstanding
April 16th 06, 07:28 AM
On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 02:26:17 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>
>"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
...
>> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:59:16 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >I may not be here in the morning or have time later to wish everyone a
>happy
>> >and joyous Easter. Don't eat to much and watch over the fur children.
>Good
>> >Luck everyone.
>> >Purrs, Hugs and I will add everyone in my prayers including the lost but
>not
>> >forgotten ones!
>> >
>> >
>> >Matthew
>> >
>> Have a good one Matt, I'm off to my sisters for Ham and all that good
>> stuff.
>
>Best wishes to all for a lovely Easter. ( I did the ham this year!)
>
And then N$$H and I are going rock hunting, then a hearty game of
Monopoly.

cybercat
April 16th 06, 07:44 AM
"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 02:26:17 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
> >
> >"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
> ...
> >> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:59:16 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR"
> >> > wrote:
> >>
> >> >I may not be here in the morning or have time later to wish everyone a
> >happy
> >> >and joyous Easter. Don't eat to much and watch over the fur children.
> >Good
> >> >Luck everyone.
> >> >Purrs, Hugs and I will add everyone in my prayers including the lost
but
> >not
> >> >forgotten ones!
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >Matthew
> >> >
> >> Have a good one Matt, I'm off to my sisters for Ham and all that good
> >> stuff.
> >
> >Best wishes to all for a lovely Easter. ( I did the ham this year!)
> >
> And then N$$H and I are going rock hunting, then a hearty game of
> Monopoly.

You are both really blessed, "lastcat." :)

-L.
April 16th 06, 07:59 AM
Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
> I may not be here in the morning or have time later to wish everyone a happy
> and joyous Easter. Don't eat to much and watch over the fur children. Good
> Luck everyone.
> Purrs, Hugs and I will add everyone in my prayers including the lost but not
> forgotten ones!
>
>
> Matthew

....And a blessed Ostara which was a few weeks ago...
-L.

lastcatstanding
April 16th 06, 05:46 PM
On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 02:44:31 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>
>"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
inds-media.phx...
>> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 02:26:17 -0400, "cybercat" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >
>> >"lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
>> ...
>> >> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:59:16 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR"
>> >> > wrote:
>> >>
>> >> >I may not be here in the morning or have time later to wish everyone a
>> >happy
>> >> >and joyous Easter. Don't eat to much and watch over the fur children.
>> >Good
>> >> >Luck everyone.
>> >> >Purrs, Hugs and I will add everyone in my prayers including the lost
>but
>> >not
>> >> >forgotten ones!
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >> >Matthew
>> >> >
>> >> Have a good one Matt, I'm off to my sisters for Ham and all that good
>> >> stuff.
>> >
>> >Best wishes to all for a lovely Easter. ( I did the ham this year!)
>> >
>> And then N$$H and I are going rock hunting, then a hearty game of
>> Monopoly.
>
>You are both really blessed, "lastcat." :)
>
I been blessed with a nasty toothache this morning. Out of Vicodin and
Advil. What ever shall I do?

Joe Canuck
April 16th 06, 09:34 PM
lastcatstanding wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 02:44:31 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
>> "lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
>> inds-media.phx...
>>> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 02:26:17 -0400, "cybercat" >
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> "lastcatstanding" > wrote in message
>>>> ...
>>>>> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:59:16 GMT, "Matthew AKA NMR"
>>>>> > wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I may not be here in the morning or have time later to wish everyone a
>>>> happy
>>>>>> and joyous Easter. Don't eat to much and watch over the fur children.
>>>> Good
>>>>>> Luck everyone.
>>>>>> Purrs, Hugs and I will add everyone in my prayers including the lost
>> but
>>>> not
>>>>>> forgotten ones!
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Matthew
>>>>>>
>>>>> Have a good one Matt, I'm off to my sisters for Ham and all that good
>>>>> stuff.
>>>> Best wishes to all for a lovely Easter. ( I did the ham this year!)
>>>>
>>> And then N$$H and I are going rock hunting, then a hearty game of
>>> Monopoly.
>> You are both really blessed, "lastcat." :)
>>
> I been blessed with a nasty toothache this morning. Out of Vicodin and
> Advil. What ever shall I do?

Take a hammer and smash it out.

J Young
April 16th 06, 10:55 PM
lastratstanding wrote:

> I been blessed with a nasty toothache this morning. Out of Vicodin and
> Advil. What ever shall I do?

Do what you usually do, asshole.
Drink a fifth of rotgut and post your usual nonsense.



--
----------

J Young

Joe Canuck
April 16th 06, 11:14 PM
D. wrote:
> In article >,
> Joe Canuck > wrote:
>
>>> I been blessed with a nasty toothache this morning. Out of Vicodin and
>>> Advil. What ever shall I do?
>> Take a hammer and smash it out.
>
> Like tent stakes, teeth are best removed with a rocking, back-and-forth
> motion to loosen the root.
>
> I mean, if you're going to give dental advice, get it right. :)
>
> http://www.animated-teeth.com/tooth_extractions/t4_oral_surgery.htm
>

I stand corrected.

Take hammer and smash on one side, then smash on the other side...
alternate until tooth pops out.

lastcatstanding
April 16th 06, 11:17 PM
On 16 Apr 2006 14:55:13 -0700, "J Young" >
wrote:

>
>lastratstanding wrote:
>
>> I been blessed with a nasty toothache this morning. Out of Vicodin and
>> Advil. What ever shall I do?
>
>Do what you usually do, asshole.
>Drink a fifth of rotgut and post your usual nonsense.


Hello obsesso, I been watching the outing of you and your bull****. It
seems you get stomped everywhere you go. LOL

I don't drink.

Ready to hump this post and edit your little heart away? Go for it
cupcake. Usenet is watching and laughing.

J Young
April 17th 06, 12:09 AM
lastratstanding wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2006 14:55:13 -0700, "J Young" >
> wrote:
>
> >
> >lastratstanding wrote:
> >
> >> I been blessed with a nasty toothache this morning. Out of Vicodin and
> >> Advil. What ever shall I do?
> >
> >Do what you usually do, asshole.
> >Drink a fifth of rotgut and post your usual nonsense.
>
>
> Hello obsesso, I been watching the outing of you and your bull****. It
> seems you get stomped everywhere you go. LOL

Liars, all.

> I don't drink more than a gallon of vodka a day.

That's alot, Jim Dummy!

> I'm ready to hump this post and edit my little heart away. Im gonna go for it
> cupcake. Usenet is watching and laughing at me.

You're funny, Jim Dummy!

---

------

J