PDA

View Full Version : now he likes to make out w/ me

ensoul
April 20th 06, 12:58 AM
Rudy, neutered, 1 year..we also have his brother Moe..Rudy used do this
occasionally, now it's dailey

Rudy gets on my laps rups his face all over mine, then his nose rubs
it agnst my lips and face, he really pushes hard, next he sniffs both
my eyes, my nose, and mouth, he repeats this sevral times.....I've had
many cats but never encountered this behaviour
His brother doesn't do it

just regualr odd cat behaviour or a problem?

ensoul

I have an answering machine in my car. It says, I'm home now. But leave
a message and I'll call when I'm out.
~Steven Wright

Charlie Wilkes
April 20th 06, 06:03 AM
On 19 Apr 2006 16:58:50 -0700, "ensoul" > wrote:

>Rudy, neutered, 1 year..we also have his brother Moe..Rudy used do this
>occasionally, now it's dailey
>
> Rudy gets on my laps rups his face all over mine, then his nose rubs
>it agnst my lips and face, he really pushes hard, next he sniffs both
>my eyes, my nose, and mouth, he repeats this sevral times.....I've had
>many cats but never encountered this behaviour
>His brother doesn't do it
>
>just regualr odd cat behaviour or a problem?

My cat does the same thing when I'm sleeping or trying to sleep. I
grab him and pull him under the covers up against my chest, and he
settles down. He's just very affectionate.

Charlie

cybercat
April 20th 06, 04:39 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On 19 Apr 2006 16:58:50 -0700, "ensoul" > wrote:
>
> >Rudy, neutered, 1 year..we also have his brother Moe..Rudy used do this
> >occasionally, now it's dailey
> >
> > Rudy gets on my laps rups his face all over mine, then his nose rubs
> >it agnst my lips and face, he really pushes hard, next he sniffs both
> >my eyes, my nose, and mouth, he repeats this sevral times.....I've had
> >many cats but never encountered this behaviour
> >His brother doesn't do it
> >
> >just regualr odd cat behaviour or a problem?
> >
> My cat does the same thing when I'm sleeping or trying to sleep. I
> grab him and pull him under the covers up against my chest, and he
> settles down. He's just very affectionate.

Tweakers is such a doll. Having had an unaffectionate cat, and then having
two that are affectionate, I know how great it is to have a little love suck
like your Tweakers and my Gracie!

Bianca L via CatKB.com
April 20th 06, 05:24 PM
Your cat loves you. Be happy.

Mine does this too. I love it.

ensoul wrote:
>Rudy, neutered, 1 year..we also have his brother Moe..Rudy used do this
>occasionally, now it's dailey
>
> Rudy gets on my laps rups his face all over mine, then his nose rubs
>it agnst my lips and face, he really pushes hard, next he sniffs both
>my eyes, my nose, and mouth, he repeats this sevral times.....I've had
>many cats but never encountered this behaviour
>His brother doesn't do it
>
>just regualr odd cat behaviour or a problem?
>
>ensoul
>
>I have an answering machine in my car. It says, I'm home now. But leave
>a message and I'll call when I'm out.
>~Steven Wright

-L.
April 20th 06, 05:28 PM
Bianca L via CatKB.com wrote:
> Your cat loves you. Be happy.
>
> Mine does this too. I love it.

Both of mine do it too but Peewee is the most affectionate. Sometimes
it's gross!
-L.

J.T.
April 20th 06, 08:57 PM
-L. wrote:

> Both of mine do it too but Peewee is the most affectionate. Sometimes
> it's gross!
> -L.

lOl
-

OT
I was in an office building earlier... poor thing, a lady turns about
and WHAM she falls flat on her face, she catches herself on her elbows,
she rolls over with rug burns on her elbows. I help her onto her knees,
then she gets rugburn on her knees.. poor thing!

After that, Im sure she was ready to take the rest of the evening and
recover.
Im sure she was a little sore after that

LB
April 21st 06, 08:28 AM
Bianca L via CatKB.com writes:
> Your cat loves you. Be happy.
------------
Yep, be glad you're not living with an abuser like my Butch, who's
happiest when making hamburger out of my kneecaps.

J.T.
April 21st 06, 05:55 PM
LB wrote:
> Bianca L via CatKB.com writes:
> > Your cat loves you. Be happy.
> ------------
> Yep, be glad you're not living with an abuser like my Butch, who's
> happiest when making hamburger out of my kneecaps.

why do you let him, dontchew say ouch and push him off
just get him declawed, then come back and tell us
see what happens... lol

just kidding

im not mean to my cats they are affectionate, but i don't let them do
whatever they want
like, Jupiter tried to sleep with her ass in my face last night, i
picked up and body slammed her lower in the bed. they don't care...
they know the difference between being mean and being practical.

one lady on her let the cat keep climbing on her newborn baby.. you
know..
im like, toss the cat into the floor, or over on the couch, but stand
up for yourself

cybercat
April 21st 06, 06:16 PM
"J.T." > wrote >
> im not mean to my cats they are affectionate, but i don't let them do
> whatever they want
> like, Jupiter tried to sleep with her ass in my face last night

Oh, man, she was trying to give you the greatest gift a kitty thinks she
has! Like, "heh, you want something REALLY good, just smell this!"

Gracie is always doing the same thing. I thank her anyway and tell her I
will pass while I turn her around.

J.T.
April 22nd 06, 12:13 AM
cybercat wrote:

> !! Poor joop. :( Daddy launched her in to space, and there she was sick,
> too.
> You can get this molasses-like stuff in a tube that will help stop hairball
> hacking. It's called Laxaire or Laxatone. My cats like it, they lick it off
> of my fingers.

lol, nah, i just shoo'd her off of me, there's a big ol sofa next to
the bed..

I thought cats was supposed to hack up hairballs as a normal part of
life

cybercat
April 22nd 06, 12:57 AM
"J.T." > wrote

> I thought cats was supposed to hack up hairballs as a normal part of
> life

They just need to pass them, doesn't matter which end. :)

They can get into trouble if they don't pass them.

Ask your Sugar Mama to include a tube of Laxaire in your
next lurrrrrrve package. :)

lastcatstanding
April 22nd 06, 07:34 AM
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:57:39 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"J.T." > wrote
>
>> I thought cats was supposed to hack up hairballs as a normal part of
>> life
>>

>They just need to pass them, doesn't matter which end. :)
>
>They can get into trouble if they don't pass them.
>
>Ask your Sugar Mama to include a tube of Laxaire in your
>next lurrrrrrve package. :)

Stop it! Yer turning me on, and I live at 9000 ft in teh rockies. No
wimmen here cept the .....what the hell? I need sleep.

LB
April 23rd 06, 12:30 AM
Hi J.T. and Cybercat, you write:
JT:
>> [...] Jupiter tried to sleep with her ass
>>in my face last night
Cybercat:
> [...] Gracie is always doing the same thing.
> I thank her anyway and tell her I will pass
> while I turn her around.
-------
I'm told this lovely habit is kitten behavior, as domesticated cats
remain kittens mentally since another "Mama" (you) continues to meet
their needs by supplying food.

Sooo, since kittens are socialized from the second they are born to
have their asses cleaned by Mama, guess who's offered that privilege on
a regular basis long into the cats' adult years?

Ha! AhEhm ...enjOy!

My best,