PDA

View Full Version : New photos of Holly and Duffy

MaryL
April 21st 06, 12:19 AM
I just posted several photos of Holly and Duffy to
alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

MaryL

Wendy
April 21st 06, 03:00 AM
That Duffy is a piece of work! Her certainly seems to enjoy life.

news:[email protected]
>I just posted several photos of Holly and Duffy to
>alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
>
> MaryL

MaryL
April 21st 06, 07:19 AM
Yes, he really does. He is one of the happiest little cats I have ever
seen, and he is an absolute delight to me.

MaryL

"Wendy" > wrote in message
. ..
> That Duffy is a piece of work! Her certainly seems to enjoy life.

> "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>I just posted several photos of Holly and Duffy to
>>alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
>>
>> MaryL

Charlie Wilkes
April 21st 06, 07:20 AM
On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:19:02 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote:

>I just posted several photos of Holly and Duffy to
>alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
>
>MaryL

Beautiful cats. Holly is as black as any cat I have ever seen.

Charlie

MaryL
April 21st 06, 08:54 AM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:19:02 -0500, "MaryL"
> -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote:
>
>>I just posted several photos of Holly and Duffy to
>>alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
>>
>>MaryL
>>
> Beautiful cats. Holly is as black as any cat I have ever seen.
>
> Charlie

Thank you. And, yes, Holly is solid, shiny black (gorgeous, but it is
difficult to take good pictures of a black cat).

MaryL

Rhonda
April 23rd 06, 06:46 AM
Very nice pictures, Mary. They look like happy, well-loved cats.

Rhonda

MaryL wrote:

>>>I just posted several photos of Holly and Duffy to
>>>alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

>>>MaryL

MaryL
April 23rd 06, 11:41 AM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message
> Very nice pictures, Mary. They look like happy, well-loved cats.
>
> Rhonda

Thank you. They are (on both counts!)

MaryL