PDA

View Full Version : IBen needs your help

April 23rd 06, 12:03 AM
I am trying my hardest to get Ben to understand that Intact males have
a higher chance of getting testicle/prostate cancer then neuter males!

Why dont you get it Ben?!?

Please someone tell this jerk I'm not making this up.ben.......call a
vet and ask yourself!

Neutering eliminates testicular cancer and decreases the incidence of
prostate disease. Just like spaying a female eliminates the
possibility of uterine or ovarian cancer and greatly reduces the
incidence of breast cancer, particularly when your pet is spayed before

her first heat.

Ben's been trashing me all over this site saying that I am making this
up, dont know what I am talking about and hates "nutz" (his word for
testiculars)

Sherri

April 23rd 06, 03:56 AM
wrote:
> I am trying my hardest to get Ben to understand that Intact males have
> a higher chance of getting testicle/prostate cancer then neuter males!
>
> Why dont you get it Ben?!?

'Cause he likes to be perverse, & has shown himself umpteen times in
the past - for years - to be an obnoxious jerk, whose viewpoints (at
least on Usenet) are... a bit odd (that's putting it nicely).

Cathy

April 23rd 06, 05:23 PM
> > I am trying my hardest to get Ben to understand that Intact males have
> > a higher chance of getting testicle/prostate cancer then neuter males!
> >
> > Why dont you get it Ben?!?
>
> 'Cause he likes to be perverse, & has shown himself umpteen times in
> the past - for years - to be an obnoxious jerk, whose viewpoints (at
> least on Usenet) are... a bit odd (that's putting it nicely).
>
> Cathy

I didnt know this, I'm still a newbie here (been posting about a month
or so)

dgk
April 26th 06, 01:22 PM
On 22 Apr 2006 16:03:18 -0700, wrote:

>I am trying my hardest to get Ben to understand that Intact males have
>a higher chance of getting testicle/prostate cancer then neuter males!
>
>Why dont you get it Ben?!?
>
>Please someone tell this jerk I'm not making this up.ben.......call a
>vet and ask yourself!
>
>Neutering eliminates testicular cancer and decreases the incidence of
>prostate disease. Just like spaying a female eliminates the
>possibility of uterine or ovarian cancer and greatly reduces the
>incidence of breast cancer, particularly when your pet is spayed before
>
>her first heat.
>
>Ben's been trashing me all over this site saying that I am making this
>up, dont know what I am talking about and hates "nutz" (his word for
>testiculars)
>
>Sherri

Why do you care what IBen says? Once in a while he is correct about
something but when he advocates against things that even PETA says is
OK then you have to just disregard him.