PDA

View Full Version : IBen needs helps!

Sherri
April 23rd 06, 12:05 AM
I am trying my hardest to get Ben to understand that Intact males have
a higher chance of getting testicle/prostate cancer then neuter males!

Why dont you get it Ben?!?

Please someone tell this jerk I'm not making this up.ben.......call a
vet and ask yourself!

Neutering eliminates testicular cancer and decreases the incidence of
prostate disease. Just like spaying a female eliminates the
possibility of uterine or ovarian cancer and greatly reduces the
incidence of breast cancer, particularly when your pet is spayed before

her first heat.

Ben's been trashing me all over this site saying that I am making this
up, dont know what I am talking about and hates "nutz" (his word for
testiculars)

Sherri

And if those facts arent enough, neutering stops unwanted kittens from
been born and then killed in shelters.

Matthew AKA NMR
April 23rd 06, 12:06 AM
Why are you so worried about what he says or does or even if he cares.
"Sherri" >

cybercat
April 23rd 06, 12:26 AM
"Sherri" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> I am trying my hardest to get Ben to understand that Intact males have
> a higher chance of getting testicle/prostate cancer then neuter males!
>
> Why dont you get it Ben?!?
>
> Please someone tell this jerk I'm not making this up.ben.......call a
> vet and ask yourself!
>
> Neutering eliminates testicular cancer and decreases the incidence of
> prostate disease. Just like spaying a female eliminates the
> possibility of uterine or ovarian cancer and greatly reduces the
> incidence of breast cancer, particularly when your pet is spayed before
>
> her first heat.
>
> Ben's been trashing me all over this site saying that I am making this
> up, dont know what I am talking about and hates "nutz" (his word for
> testiculars)
>
> Sherri
>
> And if those facts arent enough, neutering stops unwanted kittens from
> been born and then killed in shelters.

Will you shut up you half-witted twit? All "Iben" wants is exactly what you
are giving him--attention. Jaysus but you are an ass.

April 23rd 06, 12:27 AM
"Matthew AKA NMR" > wrote in message
.. .
> Why are you so worried about what he says or does or even if he cares.

Because she is THTUPID.

Damn, I seem to have developed a lisp.

-L.
April 23rd 06, 06:55 AM
Sherri wrote:
> I am trying my hardest to get Ben to understand that Intact males have
> a higher chance of getting testicle/prostate cancer then neuter males!

Actually there aren't any studeis that prove this because it's a moot
point - you cannot get cancer in an organ that is removed. The
incidence of testicular and genital cancers in cats are extremely low.
The real reason to neuter a male is it will make him a better companion
animal - less likely to roam, fight, contract disease and be killed.
For most people, it's a no-brainer.

You are arguing with an moron. The more you do so, the more moronic
you make yourself look.

-L.

Sherri
April 23rd 06, 05:10 PM
-L. wrote:
> Sherri wrote:
> > I am trying my hardest to get Ben to understand that Intact males have
> > a higher chance of getting testicle/prostate cancer then neuter males!
>
> Actually there aren't any studeis that prove this because it's a moot
> point - you cannot get cancer in an organ that is removed. The
> incidence of testicular and genital cancers in cats are extremely low.
> The real reason to neuter a male is it will make him a better companion
> animal - less likely to roam, fight, contract disease and be killed.
> For most people, it's a no-brainer.

> You are arguing with an moron. The more you do so, the more moronic
> you make yourself look.
>
> -L.

Yeah, I guess so.....I give up

and for you cybercat~~~~ **** the HELL off :))