PDA

View Full Version : MEOW..KIDS CLOTHES.. PURR...

Blowout Kidswear Sale
April 23rd 06, 05:24 PM
Welcome to America's Most Unique Kidswear Website!

We have it all for your baby, toddler, boy, girl or teen.

Beautiful Formal Dresses and Boys Suits for any dress-up occasion!

Casualwear, outerwear, sportswear, tee's, pj's & sandals,too!

All 50%-70% Off Store Prices-EVERYTIME!

All Guaranteed to be in Showroom, Factory-sealed condition.

* Check out these Name brands: *******************************
GAP,DISNEY, FUBU, ECHO, BABY AVE, GUESS, ADIDDAS, TOMMY HILFIGER...
************************************************** ************

Key-up to our Super-fast Website at : http://www.magickidsusa.com
Then, Enter your Special Discount Code: MK21458-NG

Save Huge, today!

Your order will be filled in 24-48hrs....Express shipping available.

** Please, note that all OVERSEAS ORDERS must send wire or money order
for payment. We apologize if this is an inconvienence **

p.s. Dial 1-888-225-9411 for a Color Catalog.

^^^^^ Thanking you in advance for you patronage//

Cordially,

Allan .... your MK Dealer!

April 23rd 06, 07:34 PM