PDA

View Full Version : I'm sensitive to cats,but I still love them

Tim
April 27th 06, 11:12 AM
Hi,I'm always feel sorry that I'm sensitive to cats,but I still love
them very much.I have searched online ,like walmart,dealunion.com etc.
to find something that can protect me from that problem but all in
vain. I still can't hold them but only look at them from very far away
or see their lovely pictures. Things always can't be perfect ,but I
think one day I can find something to help me ,let me have a cat in my
home just like you .

cybercat
April 27th 06, 01:36 PM
"Tim" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi,I'm always feel sorry that I'm sensitive to cats,but I still love
> them very much.I have searched online ,like walmart,dealunion.com etc.
> to find something that can protect me from that problem but all in
> vain. I still can't hold them but only look at them from very far away
> or see their lovely pictures. Things always can't be perfect ,but I
> think one day I can find something to help me ,let me have a cat in my
> home just like you .

Claritin aka loratadine 10 mgs a day. Claritin costs about
a dollar per pill, the generic loratadine costs about 1/4 that
much. Kroger, Walmart, and others carry loratadine over
the counter, e.g. you don't need a prescription.

stan beck
April 28th 06, 01:48 PM
Long term Claritin use -- my son is beginning to build up a resistance
-- beware.

Regards,

Stan Beck
http://kitten-pictures.blogspot.com - For unbelievably cute Kitten
Pictures

cybercat
April 28th 06, 07:50 PM
"stan beck" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Long term Claritin use -- my son is beginning to build up a resistance
> -- beware.

I have used it for three years and it still does the trick for me.

I suppose he will have to switch to another allergy medication

I hope he finds one that works.