PDA

View Full Version : I'm sensitive to cats,but I still love them

Tim
April 27th 06, 11:13 AM
Hi,I'm always feel sorry that I'm sensitive to cats,but I still love
them very much.I have searched online ,like walmart,dealunion.com etc.
to find something that can protect me from that problem but all in
vain. I still can't hold them but only look at them from very far away
or see their lovely pictures. Things always can't be perfect ,but I
think one day I can find something to help me ,let me have a cat in my
home just like you .

Catlover Medway via CatKB.com
April 27th 06, 12:29 PM
Hi, Tim, I'd sugggest having a word with your doctor as there are
desensitising treatments available now for many allergies. What needs to be
ascertained is whether your allergy is to fur, dander or saliva. Is it just
cats you're allergic to or other animals as well?

Otherwise, there is a product called Petal Cleanse which can be applied to a
cat's coat. And some people find that cats with less fur, such as Devon or
Cornish Rex, can be tolerated.