PDA

View Full Version : Kitten killer of Hangzhou

Dog Fighting
April 28th 06, 09:27 AM
Kitten killer of Hangzhou

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitten_killer_of_Hangzhou

Steve
April 28th 06, 03:13 PM
Hi asshole. Show your sorry ass in Brooklyn and you'll soon envy the
fate of that kitten.

Steve

Professor
April 28th 06, 05:10 PM
"Steve" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi asshole. Show your sorry ass in Brooklyn and you'll soon envy the
> fate of that kitten.
>
> Steve

The guy gives us a report about the woman in the video who was caught and
lost her job, so you call him an asshole? What, are you pro-animal abuse?

Dog Fighting
April 28th 06, 06:18 PM
Steve wrote:
> Hi asshole. Show your sorry ass in Brooklyn and you'll soon envy the
> fate of that kitten.
>
> Steve

Brooklyn? Isn't that the capital of homo-land ?

Steve
April 28th 06, 07:58 PM
Only if my foot up your ass constitutes anal sex.

Dog Fighting
April 28th 06, 08:20 PM
Steve wrote:
> Only if my foot up your ass constitutes anal sex.

I have heard you Brooklyn-tarts take up the arse daily !

Professor
April 28th 06, 08:23 PM
"Dog Fighting" > wrote in message
> Steve wrote:
>> Hi asshole. Show your sorry ass in Brooklyn and you'll soon envy the
>> fate of that kitten.
>>
>> Steve
>>
> Brooklyn? Isn't that the capital of homo-land ?

Your concern for animal rights is admirable but your homophobia makes you an
asshole.

Steve
April 28th 06, 09:22 PM
That along with his genetic makeup, no doubt.

Dog Fighting
April 28th 06, 11:47 PM
Professor wrote:
> "Dog Fighting" > wrote in message
>
>>Steve wrote:
>>
>>>Hi asshole. Show your sorry ass in Brooklyn and you'll soon envy the
>>>fate of that kitten.
>>>
>>>Steve
>>>

>>Brooklyn? Isn't that the capital of homo-land ?
>

> Your concern for animal rights is admirable but your homophobia makes you an
> asshole.

Another Brooklyn tart who ****s cats, bestiality is a sin lil lady !

Steve
April 29th 06, 04:48 AM
That's right, bestiality is a sin. Someone should have explained that
to your wife (and before that, to your father). LOL!