PDA

View Full Version : Visit new cat pixel website

JK
April 28th 06, 11:18 AM
Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know that my new website is up and running.
Yes, I know there are lots of copycats (excuse the pun) out there but
this is one for cats only. No gambling or adult ads here, just links
and banners to cat resources. As long as it's about cats, people can
get pixels of their own whether they are a company that makes cat food
or someone who has a picture of their cat they want to share with
everyone. Stop by and have a look. Let us know what you think and how
we could improve.

Million Cat Pixels

http://www.millioncatpixels.com

"On the Internet, nobody knows you're a cat."

stan beck
April 28th 06, 01:39 PM
Congratulations on your new launch!

Regards,

Stan Beck
http://kitten-pictures.blogspot.com - For unbelievably cute Kitten
Pictures

JK
April 28th 06, 01:50 PM
Thanks Stan,

I noticed on your website that you're an Oracle database
consultant...so am I. I mainly due PL/SQL with some Forms/Reports as
well as Web toolkit stuff, using 10g at the moment...

I had a look at your website..very nice...would you be interested in a
reciprocal link by chance?