PDA

View Full Version : New Adopt a Cat Shirt-Great Message!

AnimalLover
April 30th 06, 02:20 PM
Greetings Everyone! Like most of you, I am concerned about the number
of stray cats and the many cats waiting in cages to be adopted. A
recent volunteer trip to our local shelter left me shocked and saddened
at the statistics. I have started making "Adopt a Cat" shirts, along
with "Adopt a Dog" ones in order to get the word out, and perhaps
inspire someone to help these beautiful creatures. The shirts are
extremely soft and comfortable, and the message is an important one. My
little website is www.liveandhelplive.com Thanks so much for your
time and many hugs to the beautiful cats in your life!

Phil P.
April 30th 06, 07:04 PM
"AnimalLover" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Greetings Everyone! Like most of you, I am concerned about the number
> of stray cats and the many cats waiting in cages to be adopted. A
> recent volunteer trip to our local shelter left me shocked and saddened
> at the statistics. I have started making "Adopt a Cat" shirts, along
> with "Adopt a Dog" ones in order to get the word out, and perhaps
> inspire someone to help these beautiful creatures. The shirts are
> extremely soft and comfortable, and the message is an important one. My
> little website is www.liveandhelplive.com Thanks so much for your
> time and many hugs to the beautiful cats in your life!

Great idea! Anything that draws attention to adopting cats & dogs and saves
lives is a good thing.

You might want to offer a similar product about spaying & neutering.
Something like this:

"Millions of cats & dogs die in shelters every year. Spay & Neuter your
pets"

Phil P.
April 30th 06, 10:18 PM
"AnimalLover" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Greetings Everyone! Like most of you, I am concerned about the number
> of stray cats and the many cats waiting in cages to be adopted. A
> recent volunteer trip to our local shelter left me shocked and saddened
> at the statistics. I have started making "Adopt a Cat" shirts, along
> with "Adopt a Dog" ones in order to get the word out, and perhaps
> inspire someone to help these beautiful creatures. The shirts are
> extremely soft and comfortable, and the message is an important one. My
> little website is www.liveandhelplive.com Thanks so much for your
> time and many hugs to the beautiful cats in your life!

Here're are a couple more ideas for T-shirts:

"For every animal that dies in a shelter, someone, somewhere is responsible
for its death"

"Pet ownership has been held as a right, it should be a revocable privilege"

PawsForThought
May 1st 06, 03:48 PM
Phil P. wrote:
> "For every animal that dies in a shelter, someone, somewhere is responsible
> for its death"

I like this one.

Shardonay
May 1st 06, 04:15 PM
I love this quote on your web site:

"The great use of life is to spend it for something that outlasts it."

Do you know who wrote or said it?

AnimalLover wrote:

> Greetings Everyone! Like most of you, I am concerned about the number
> of stray cats and the many cats waiting in cages to be adopted. A
> recent volunteer trip to our local shelter left me shocked and saddened
> at the statistics. I have started making "Adopt a Cat" shirts, along
> with "Adopt a Dog" ones in order to get the word out, and perhaps
> inspire someone to help these beautiful creatures. The shirts are
> extremely soft and comfortable, and the message is an important one. My
> little website is www.liveandhelplive.com Thanks so much for your
> time and many hugs to the beautiful cats in your life!

AnimalLover
May 4th 06, 05:16 PM
Hi There! Thanks so much for the compliment on the quote. I also love
it! How true! I am a huge animal lover and would like to make my
contribution helping these beautiful Dogs and Cats. If I can raise
awareness, even in a small way, then I've been successful. Thanks again
for your compliment and for visiting the site. I truly appreciate it!
(Smile) The author of that quote is William James.