PDA

View Full Version : Re: Porky Pets Are on the Rise in England

cybercat
April 30th 06, 05:00 PM
"stan beck" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Great points -- it's kind of intuitive, don't you agree? What would
> that animal be eating the wild? Cheeseburgers? For healthy cell
> function, our pets need proper nutrition -- they will live longer,
> without disease and will be much happier for it (and so will you).

My cats rarely beg for people food at all, because we have
rarely given it to them. Treats (pounce) given too often and
some health problems made one of our girls balloon up to
18 pounds, but the right amount of canned food daily brought
her back down to 8 pounds in about a year. She's a much happier
cat now.