PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kitty love

J Young
April 30th 06, 09:52 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:

>I was typing some notes to you AZZHOLES when suddenly I noticed
>something, my KAT was licking *MY BALLZ*. It felt good but that
>SANDPAPER TONGUE wasn't all that. My question: " WHAT can I do to make
>IT FEEL BETTER?"

>IBen

Get TWO katz, Brother IBen!

--
----------

J Young

Runnnerr
April 30th 06, 10:08 PM
J Young wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
>
> >I was typing some notes to you AZZHOLES when suddenly I noticed
> >something, my KAT was licking *MY BALLZ*. It felt good but that
> >SANDPAPER TONGUE wasn't all that. My question: " WHAT can I do to make
> >IT FEEL BETTER?"
>
> >IBen
>
> Get TWO katz, Brother IBen!
>

> --
>
> J Young

Since the sexual practices of cats, oral and otherwise seem to be of
great interest to so many here, I was wondering if you were aware of
the fact that the loud, painful screeching sound that the female cat
makes during intercourse (imagine Yoko singing) is not due to any
pleasure that she's feeling, but because the tip of the male cat's
penis is barbed.