PDA

View Full Version : somebody puLEASE! email me a joint

Juice
May 1st 06, 12:44 AM
I just took the kids outside, Jupiter was soo cute
she hid in the grass and called to the birds on the power lines
(never had a lesson)

Lucy's lookin kind of mealy, shedding like a big dog
eyes full of fear, they need some sunshine. Im almost
done putting a top on my fence (where they can't get out)

It's been a beautiful weekend, it's real nice out right now

An old friend stopped by today, they asked me about Ruprecht..
I said yes, but I have another one now... we were standing outside
the house... as soon as I said that Jupiter pops into the window
beside us.. all you could see was her glowy green eyes..
I said there she is right now.. she opens her eyes wider like...
Yesss?

CAN'T I GET A FRIGGIN JOINT PLEASE! IT'S BEEN ONE OF THOSE WEEKS!!
$#@%#%$#$%

jaysus, WHERE'S the tylenol!

Juice
May 2nd 06, 03:46 AM
Juice wrote:
> I just took the kids outside, Jupiter was soo cute
> she hid in the grass and called to the birds on the power lines
> (never had a lesson)
>
> Lucy's lookin kind of mealy, shedding like a big dog
> eyes full of fear, they need some sunshine. Im almost
> done putting a top on my fence (where they can't get out)
>
> It's been a beautiful weekend, it's real nice out right now
>
> An old friend stopped by today, they asked me about Ruprecht..
> I said yes, but I have another one now... we were standing outside
> the house... as soon as I said that Jupiter pops into the window
> beside us.. all you could see was her glowy green eyes..
> I said there she is right now.. she opens her eyes wider like...
> Yesss?
>
> CAN'T I GET A FRIGGIN JOINT PLEASE! IT'S BEEN ONE OF THOSE WEEKS!!
> $#@%#%$#$%
>
> jaysus, WHERE'S the tylenol!

instead of scraping a bowl, i recorded me a song instead

http://www.barryparrish.com/kite.mp3

please! enjoy this one im getting better mixing technics
as I have long since run out of catnip

next one is gonna cost you! AND PLENTY

where is that troll freak at (do boy) probably trying on his mammas
panty hose right about now

Matthew AKA NMR
May 2nd 06, 04:26 AM
"Juice" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Juice wrote:
>> I just took the kids outside, Jupiter was soo cute
>> she hid in the grass and called to the birds on the power lines
>> (never had a lesson)
>>
>> Lucy's lookin kind of mealy, shedding like a big dog
>> eyes full of fear, they need some sunshine. Im almost
>> done putting a top on my fence (where they can't get out)
>>
>> It's been a beautiful weekend, it's real nice out right now
>>
>> An old friend stopped by today, they asked me about Ruprecht..
>> I said yes, but I have another one now... we were standing outside
>> the house... as soon as I said that Jupiter pops into the window
>> beside us.. all you could see was her glowy green eyes..
>> I said there she is right now.. she opens her eyes wider like...
>> Yesss?
>>
>> CAN'T I GET A FRIGGIN JOINT PLEASE! IT'S BEEN ONE OF THOSE WEEKS!!
>> $#@%#%$#$%
>>
>> jaysus, WHERE'S the tylenol!
>
> instead of scraping a bowl, i recorded me a song instead
>
> http://www.barryparrish.com/kite.mp3
>
> please! enjoy this one im getting better mixing technics
> as I have long since run out of catnip
>
> next one is gonna cost you! AND PLENTY
>
> where is that troll freak at (do boy) probably trying on his mammas
> panty hose right about now

I was wondering that to it has been so quiet and peaceful
Did you get the MP3 I sent

Juice
May 2nd 06, 04:55 AM
Matthew AKA NMR wrote:

> I was wondering that to it has been so quiet and peaceful

he's into his mammy's makeup, is why he's so quiet
(big red lipstick)

> Did you get the MP3 I sent

ha! funny you ask, I just sent you an hotmail

in case I get email wrongt.. cool song Matt! very fresh! I like it.

Thanks

Matthew AKA NMR
May 2nd 06, 05:02 AM
"Juice" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
>
>> I was wondering that to it has been so quiet and peaceful
>
> he's into his mammy's makeup, is why he's so quiet
> (big red lipstick)
>
>> Did you get the MP3 I sent
>
> ha! funny you ask, I just sent you an hotmail
>
> in case I get email wrongt.. cool song Matt! very fresh! I like it.
>
> Thanks

Sent you another one haven't got the first one yet

Juice
May 2nd 06, 05:10 AM
Matthew AKA NMR wrote:

> Sent you another one haven't got the first one yet

cool, will check the addy

ill send you one too (something other than mine, lol)

Juice
May 2nd 06, 05:26 AM
Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
> "Juice" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
> >
> >> I was wondering that to it has been so quiet and peaceful
> >
> > he's into his mammy's makeup, is why he's so quiet
> > (big red lipstick)
> >
> >> Did you get the MP3 I sent
> >
> > ha! funny you ask, I just sent you an hotmail
> >
> > in case I get email wrongt.. cool song Matt! very fresh! I like it.
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Sent you another one haven't got the first one yet

just listened to it, nice, this is good chill music fo real!
makes me wanna twist one up Matt, and we all know I don't have any Matt
lol

ok here's one
http://barryparrish.com/wagonwheel.mp3

I love this song, my nephews love to dance to it

I was in Nashville when these guys came to town looking for a record
deal
one of the few co-writers I've ever had, she hung out with em, she kept
telling me how good they are

Matthew AKA NMR
May 2nd 06, 05:30 AM
"Juice" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
>> "Juice" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > he's into his mammy's makeup, is why he's so quiet
>> > (big red lipstick)

>> > ha! funny you ask, I just sent you an hotmail
>> >
>> > in case I get email wrongt.. cool song Matt! very fresh! I like it.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>>
>> Sent you another one haven't got the first one yet
>
> just listened to it, nice, this is good chill music fo real!
> makes me wanna twist one up Matt, and we all know I don't have any Matt
> lol
>
> ok here's one
> http://barryparrish.com/wagonwheel.mp3
>
> I love this song, my nephews love to dance to it
>
> I was in Nashville when these guys came to town looking for a record
> deal
> one of the few co-writers I've ever had, she hung out with em, she kept
> telling me how good they are

I did not know you were into bluegrass you are talking music I was raised
around. Considering I am from the hills
Look up Fade to Bluegrass a tribute to Metallic done by various artist
good tracks

Juice
May 2nd 06, 05:35 AM
Matthew AKA NMR wrote:

> I did not know you were into bluegrass you are talking music I was raised
> around. Considering I am from the hills
> Look up Fade to Bluegrass a tribute to Metallic done by various artist
> good tracks

I go see Ralph Stanley when he comes to town
he plays in appammatox va, when I was 15 learning to play piano
a little blind lady and me used to swap chords, she turned me onto
bluegrass, we used to goto bg festivals, bluegrass is always a welcomed
relief from the metal and chains

Matthew AKA NMR
May 2nd 06, 05:41 AM
"Juice" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
>
>> I did not know you were into bluegrass you are talking music I was
>> raised
>> around. Considering I am from the hills
>> Look up Fade to Bluegrass a tribute to Metallic done by various artist
>> good tracks
>
> I go see Ralph Stanley when he comes to town
> he plays in appammatox va, when I was 15 learning to play piano
> a little blind lady and me used to swap chords, she turned me onto
> bluegrass, we used to goto bg festivals, bluegrass is always a welcomed
> relief from the metal and chains

Everytime I listen to bluegrass. It takes me back to a Sunday afternoon.
The family all together outside having a family day after church. Kids
playing, everyone shooting the breeze catching up on the week. The smell of
mountains all around, horses nickering wind blowing thru the corn, barley
and wheat fields. The cool breeze coming off the mountains keeping it
comfortable sunny day
Fried chicken, black skillet cornbread, homemade potatoes salad, fresh
squeezed lemonade and ice tea on the table.
God I miss the mountains except during the snow

Juice
May 2nd 06, 12:41 PM
Matthew AKA NMR wrote:

> Everytime I listen to bluegrass. It takes me back to a Sunday afternoon.
> The family all together outside having a family day after church. Kids
> playing, everyone shooting the breeze catching up on the week. The smell of
> mountains all around, horses nickering wind blowing thru the corn, barley
> and wheat fields. The cool breeze coming off the mountains keeping it
> comfortable sunny day
> Fried chicken, black skillet cornbread, homemade potatoes salad, fresh
> squeezed lemonade and ice tea on the table.
> God I miss the mountains except during the snow

I think you nailed it