PDA

View Full Version : young ginger and white cat needs home

Di
May 2nd 06, 06:29 AM
Hello

I'm new to this group. I live in Wynberg in Cape Town.

I've been found by a lost cat and I'm urgently looking for a loving
home for him.

It's a pretty young ginger and white tom, full of character and
exceptionally affectionate. I would guess about six months old. I can
email a picture to anyone who's interested.

I've been through the usual process of contacting SPCA, animal
welfare organizations, vets, etc. and no one has claimed him.

If anyone would like to offer him a home, you can contact me at
or phone 0832864777.

Di