PDA

View Full Version : Re: I know this isn't a binary group, but if you care about cats... - Proposed Irfanview Frog.ico (1/1)

cybercat
May 3rd 06, 05:52 AM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message

I object! I love frogs, I raised them from tadpoles as a kid. SHAME ON YOU
CHARLIE WILKES!

FROG KILLER SCUM

Charlie Wilkes
May 3rd 06, 01:49 PM
On 3 May 2006 06:52:12 +0200, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
>
>I object! I love frogs, I raised them from tadpoles as a kid. SHAME ON YOU
>CHARLIE WILKES!
>
>FROG KILLER SCUM

Yeah, but that particular frog was an escapee from a frog-leg farm.
At least he got a taste of freedom and a quick death.

Charlie

Juice
May 3rd 06, 02:31 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> Yeah, but that particular frog was an escapee from a frog-leg farm.
> At least he got a taste of freedom and a quick death.
>
> Charlie

the smashed cat icon was probably an escape cat from korean take out
kitchen back door alley thing

cybercat
May 3rd 06, 03:34 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On 3 May 2006 06:52:12 +0200, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> >"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> >
> >I object! I love frogs, I raised them from tadpoles as a kid. SHAME ON
YOU
> >CHARLIE WILKES!
> >
> >FROG KILLER SCUM
>
> Yeah, but that particular frog was an escapee from a frog-leg farm.
> At least he got a taste of freedom and a quick death.

Do you remember that old cartoon of the frog in the wheel chair? :) In the
restaurant, having wheeled out of the kitchen, staring balefully up at
diners who are presumably eating frog legs?

May 3rd 06, 03:50 PM
Why not chose an animal everyone's scared of - like an alligator, piranha,
etc.