PDA

View Full Version : The Bush Adminastration

wantstohelpflordiapanther
May 4th 06, 03:55 PM
Bush and his admin say they they want to help endangered species but do they? recent evidence suggests that what president bush really wants to do is that they really want to hurt animals by building an oil pipeline in alaska in a national park for helping endangered species like the snow leopard i suggest we put a stop to it

dgk
May 5th 06, 07:15 PM
On Thu, 4 May 2006 14:55:03 +0000, wantstohelpflordiapanther
m> wrote:

>Bush and his admin say they they want to help endangered species but do
>they? recent evidence suggests that what president bush really wants to
>do is that they really want to hurt animals by building an oil pipeline
>in alaska in a national park for helping endangered species like the
>snow leopard i suggest we put a stop to it

Recent evidence?