PDA

View Full Version : Love

Juice
May 5th 06, 12:26 AM
Shine like a buuurning star fallen from the sky

it's no secret that ambition bites the nails of success

just!

debreifing

http://barryparrish.com/thefly.mp3

Love Shine Like A Burning Star Fallen From the Sky

tonight

what are we going to do

can you feel me

it's no secret at all
i don't care
im not ashamed

im a fool

from the sheer face of love

i gotta go yeah, im running out of change

same but remaster'd kite.mp3

if this gets me kicked off it was worth it

tellem we gotta a fool on our hands

Juice
May 5th 06, 12:57 AM
Juice wrote:
> Shine like a buuurning star fallen from the sky

"juice"

working hard for you so you don't have to

Joe Canuck
May 5th 06, 01:23 AM
Juice wrote:
> Shine like a buuurning star fallen from the sky
>
> it's no secret that ambition bites the nails of success
>
> just!
>
> debreifing
>
> http://barryparrish.com/thefly.mp3
>
> Love Shine Like A Burning Star Fallen From the Sky
>
> tonight
>
> what are we going to do
>
> can you feel me
>
> it's no secret at all
> i don't care
> im not ashamed
>
> im a fool
>
> from the sheer face of love
>

> i gotta go yeah, im running out of change
>
> same but remaster'd kite.mp3
>
> if this gets me kicked off it was worth it
>
> tellem we gotta a fool on our hands

**** off.

Juice
May 5th 06, 01:39 AM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> **** off.

****in faggot

Joe Canuck
May 5th 06, 02:00 AM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> **** off.
>
> ****in faggot

Evidence?

Juice
May 5th 06, 02:04 AM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> Evidence?

**** off

Joe Canuck
May 5th 06, 02:13 AM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> Evidence?
>
> **** off

In other words, you have none... what a loser!

Juice
May 5th 06, 02:24 AM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> In other words, you have none... what a loser!

****in turn it up dickweed masticate it

Joe Canuck
May 5th 06, 02:31 AM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> In other words, you have none... what a loser!
>
> ****in turn it up dickweed masticate it

Ah, the challenge has been issued by the linguistically challenged
****head. What a loser!

Juice
May 5th 06, 02:33 AM
Joe Canuck wrote:
> Juice wrote:
> > Joe Canuck wrote:
> >
> >> Evidence?
> >
> > **** off
> >

> In other words, you have none... what a loser!

DONT' CRY TO ME YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WAS GETTING INTO WHEN YOU SEARED PAST
THE YELLOW FLAGS

Joe Canuck
May 5th 06, 02:34 AM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>> Juice wrote:

>>> **** off
>>>
>> In other words, you have none... what a loser!
>
> DONT' CRY TO ME YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WAS GETTING INTO WHEN YOU SEARED PAST
> THE YELLOW FLAGS

<shiver> LOL

Juice
May 5th 06, 02:36 AM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> Ah, the challenge has been issued by the linguistically challenged
> ****head. What a loser!

look, i've gotta go im running out of change there's a whole lot of
things if I could i'd re-arrange

Joe Canuck
May 5th 06, 02:45 AM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> Ah, the challenge has been issued by the linguistically challenged
>> ****head. What a loser!
>

> look, i've gotta go im running out of change there's a whole lot of
> things if I could i'd re-arrange my brain

Hmm.

Juice
May 5th 06, 03:10 AM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> <shiver> LOL

You know I don't see you when she walks in the room

It's no secret a friend is someone who lets you help
you too un-educated to fake me baby boy

you haven't suffered

precious knows precious

PLEASE
indulge in the fool

everybody deserves a bight off the apple now and again

-L.
May 5th 06, 06:24 AM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
> > **** off.
>
> ****in faggot

Bar, hon, your homophobia and overt racism are getting a wee bit
tiresome. Time to start singing a new tune. Have you found that Emo
band to sing with yet? Have you gotten your Jheri curl?

Barry needs a makeover at Chez Lyn de Destiny.
-L.

Juice
May 5th 06, 11:39 AM
-L. wrote:
> Juice wrote:
> > Joe Canuck wrote:
> >
> > > **** off.
> >
> > ****in faggot
>
> Bar, hon, your homophobia and overt racism are getting a wee bit
> tiresome. Time to start singing a new tune. Have you found that Emo
> band to sing with yet? Have you gotten your Jheri curl?
>

> Barry needs a makeover at Chez Lyn de Destiny.

yeah, I got my jheri curl I keep it tight, not too much activator

racism racism racism, you got me on that one Lyn, but sounds like you
wanna play dressup with me Im man enough to let you paint my toe nails

I need an obsession

Juice
May 5th 06, 12:31 PM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> Evidence?

Im sorry

It matters not to me what your preference is Joe, I just wanted to be
AS rude as you
besides we all know about your obsession with "everything's better with
cat hair on it Brandy"

now MaryL is going to kick your tail
that even sort of rhymes

Joe Canuck
May 5th 06, 01:56 PM
Juice wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>> Juice wrote:

>>> ****in faggot
>> Bar, hon, your homophobia and overt racism are getting a wee bit
>> tiresome. Time to start singing a new tune. Have you found that Emo
>> band to sing with yet? Have you gotten your Jheri curl?
>>

>> Barry needs a makeover at Chez Lyn de Destiny.
>
> yeah, I got my jheri curl I keep it tight, not too much activator
>
> racism racism racism, you got me on that one Lyn, but sounds like you
> wanna play dressup with me Im man enough to let you paint my toe nails
>
> I need an obsession

....your rehabilitation?

Joe Canuck
May 5th 06, 01:56 PM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> Evidence?
>
> Im sorry
>
> It matters not to me what your preference is Joe, I just wanted to be
> AS rude as you
> besides we all know about your obsession with "everything's better with
> cat hair on it Brandy"
>
> now MaryL is going to kick your tail
> that even sort of rhymes

Get help!

lastcatstanding
May 5th 06, 05:16 PM
On 5 May 2006 04:31:11 -0700, "Juice" >
wrote:

>Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> Evidence?
>
>Im sorry
>
>It matters not to me what your preference is Joe, I just wanted to be
>AS rude as you
>besides we all know about your obsession with "everything's better with
>cat hair on it Brandy"
>
>now MaryL is going to kick your tail
>that even sort of rhymes

Where did this dancing monkey come from?

Joe Canuck
May 6th 06, 01:51 AM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> ...your rehabilitation?
>
> nasty man
> go wash your mouth out with soap
> wash it real good

Fruitcake!

-L.
May 6th 06, 06:32 AM
Juice wrote:

> I need an obsession

I thought I was Your Big Obsession....

-L.

Juice
May 6th 06, 11:56 AM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> Fruitcake!

what's that? uh, ha
he washed his mouth out with soap, I believe he said he wanted some
FRUITCAKE!

I think he's still a little disoriented from the shock of the phobia I
temporarily imposed on him

"arrrrrr EVIDENCE PLEASE!" woo!

Joe why don't you ask Brandy for some fruitcake with cat hair on it

*just don't go trying her panty hose and lipstick on, that's why your
last girlfriend bounced you out on your ear, so funny you got caught!
day made him feel soo sessie

cybercat
May 6th 06, 06:05 PM
"Juice" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
> > Fruitcake!
>
> what's that? uh, ha
> he washed his mouth out with soap, I believe he said he wanted some
> FRUITCAKE!
>
> I think he's still a little disoriented from the shock of the phobia I
> temporarily imposed on him
>
> "arrrrrr EVIDENCE PLEASE!" woo!
>
> Joe why don't you ask Brandy for some fruitcake with cat hair on it
>
> *just don't go trying her panty hose and lipstick on, that's why your
> last girlfriend bounced you out on your ear, so funny you got caught!
> day made him feel soo sessie

I'm a little late on this one, but now that you boys have duked it out
I just want to say, I got yer love right here, boyfriend. : D

Joe Canuck
May 6th 06, 06:42 PM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> Fruitcake!
>
> what's that? uh, ha
> he washed his mouth out with soap, I believe he said he wanted some
> FRUITCAKE!
>
> I think he's still a little disoriented from the shock of the phobia I
> temporarily imposed on him
>
> "arrrrrr EVIDENCE PLEASE!" woo!
>
> Joe why don't you ask Brandy for some fruitcake with cat hair on it
>
> *just don't go trying her panty hose and lipstick on, that's why your
> last girlfriend bounced you out on your ear, so funny you got caught!
> day made him feel soo sessie

Blithering idiot!

Juice
May 6th 06, 06:51 PM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> > *just don't go trying her panty hose and lipstick on, that's why your
> > last girlfriend bounced you out on your ear, so funny you got caught!
> > day made him feel soo sessie
> >

> Blithering idiot!

I know you are but what am I

--
SOO, I can call you a clam digger and that's ok
I can call you a pussy licker and that's ok, but if I call you a

now who is being the hypocrite

bip! right upside the head, that's what you get for being ignorant

Juice
May 6th 06, 06:54 PM
-L. wrote:
> Juice wrote:
> >
> > I need an obsession
>
> I thought I was Your Big Obsession....
>
> -L.

aaww sookie sookie, I can publish it, but no lookie lookie

Joe Canuck
May 6th 06, 07:08 PM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>>> *just don't go trying her panty hose and lipstick on, that's why your
>>> last girlfriend bounced you out on your ear, so funny you got caught!
>>> day made him feel soo sessie
>>>
>> Blithering idiot!
>
> I know you are but what am I

Rockinghorse droppings.

> --
> SOO, I can call you a clam digger and that's ok
> I can call you a pussy licker and that's ok, but if I call you a
> cocksucker then im racist!
>
> now who is being the hypocrite
>
> bip! right upside the head, that's what you get for being ignorant

Juice
May 6th 06, 08:39 PM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> Rockinghorse droppings.

is why you have splinters in your mouth

Joe Canuck
May 6th 06, 09:10 PM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> Rockinghorse droppings.
>
> is why you have splinters in your mouth

**** off asshole... yes that would be you. :-D

Juice
May 6th 06, 10:44 PM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> **** off asshole... yes that would be you. :-D

man that's ugly

women like guys who can't control their anger
they like that rage, it promises them a secure future

Joe Canuck
May 6th 06, 11:02 PM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> **** off asshole... yes that would be you. :-D
>
> man that's ugly
>
> women like guys who can't control their anger
> they like that rage, it promises them a secure future

You are also delusional if believe that.

cybercat
May 6th 06, 11:03 PM
"Juice" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
> > **** off asshole... yes that would be you. :-D
>
> man that's ugly
>
> women like guys who can't control their anger
> they like that rage, it promises them a secure future

A secure future as the wife of a convict, maybe?

May 6th 06, 11:06 PM
"Juice" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
> > Rockinghorse droppings.
>
> is why you have splinters in your mouth
>

>: [

I SAID

I got yer LOVE

RIGHT HERE.

*bending over and shaking it at you*

May 6th 06, 11:07 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Juice wrote:

> >> Blithering idiot!
> >
> > I know you are but what am I
>
> Rockinghorse droppings.
>

> > --
> > SOO, I can call you a clam digger and that's ok
> > I can call you a pussy licker and that's ok, but if I call you a
> > cocksucker then im racist!
> >
> > now who is being the hypocrite
> >
> > bip! right upside the head, that's what you get for being ignorant

This thread has strayed far from LOVE!

Juice
May 6th 06, 11:16 PM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> You are also delusional if believe that.

well of course puppet

a man is controlled by the anger you display, always best to let the
client find the answer first.

pay as you leave please

Juice
May 6th 06, 11:21 PM
cybercat wrote:

> A secure future as the wife of a convict, maybe?

aw just having some fun with Joe
just wanted to watch him paint himself into a corner with his own words

I actually controlled him with his anger

LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU JOE! (scuse me baby)

DON'T **** WITH ME

Im still Big, Im still Bad... and..

wha?
Be right there honey...

--

Joe Canuck
May 6th 06, 11:32 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>> Juice wrote:

>>> I know you are but what am I
>> Rockinghorse droppings.
>>
>>> --
>>> SOO, I can call you a clam digger and that's ok
>>> I can call you a pussy licker and that's ok, but if I call you a
>>> cocksucker then im racist!
>>>
>>> now who is being the hypocrite
>>>
>>> bip! right upside the head, that's what you get for being ignorant
>>>

> This thread has strayed far from LOVE!
>

> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

I call it tough love. :-D

Joe Canuck
May 6th 06, 11:33 PM
Juice wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
>
>> A secure future as the wife of a convict, maybe?
>
> aw just having some fun with Joe
> just wanted to watch him paint himself into a corner with his own words
>
> I actually controlled him with his anger
>
> LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU JOE! (scuse me baby)
>
> DON'T **** WITH ME
>
> Im still Big, Im still Bad... and..
>
> wha?
> Be right there honey...
>
> --

Yes, go service your hamster. LOL

Juice
May 6th 06, 11:34 PM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> I call it tough love. :-D

you really are a text book patient

Joe Canuck
May 6th 06, 11:37 PM
Juice wrote:
> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> I call it tough love. :-D
>
> you really are a text book patient

Evidence?

cybercat
May 7th 06, 02:12 AM
"D." > wrote in message
.net...
> In article m>,
> "Juice" > wrote:
>
> > women like guys who can't control their anger
>
> Not all women.
>
> Today I was forking out Hodge's canned food into his dish, and a chunk
> of Hill's Prescription c/d minced chicken fell splat onto his eye and
> nose. It confused him for a moment but did not deter him from dining. :)

lol!

May 7th 06, 02:14 AM
"Juice" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Joe Canuck wrote:
>
> > I call it tough love. :-D
>
> you really are a text book patient

you're still talking to Joe when I bent over and SHOOK it at you?

slinking away, *crushed*

Joe Canuck
May 7th 06, 03:30 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Juice" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Joe Canuck wrote:
>>
>>> I call it tough love. :-D
>> you really are a text book patient
>>

> you're still talking to Joe when I bent over and SHOOK it at you?
>

> slinking away, *crushed*

Don't you know? Barry isn't into women.

> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Joe Canuck
May 7th 06, 03:46 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:
>>> "Juice" > wrote in message
>>> oups.com...

>>> you're still talking to Joe when I bent over and SHOOK it at you?
>>>

>>> slinking away, *crushed*
>>>
>> Don't you know? Barry isn't into women.
>>

> Does that idea excite you, Joe?

Yes, because that means I have you to myself.

cybercat
May 7th 06, 04:34 AM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
> > "Juice" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> >> you really are a text book patient
> >>

> > you're still talking to Joe when I bent over and SHOOK it at you?
> >

> > slinking away, *crushed*
> >

> Don't you know? Barry isn't into women.

Does that idea excite you, Joe?

lastcatstanding
May 7th 06, 07:12 AM
On 6 May 2006 14:44:47 -0700, "Juice" >
wrote:

>Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> **** off asshole... yes that would be you. :-D
>
>man that's ugly
>
>women like guys who can't control their anger
>they like that rage, it promises them a secure future

You got yer eye on ol Joe do ya Juicie?

lastcatstanding
May 7th 06, 07:14 AM
On 6 May 2006 15:21:43 -0700, "Juice" >
wrote:

>cybercat wrote:
>
>> A secure future as the wife of a convict, maybe?
>
>aw just having some fun with Joe
>just wanted to watch him paint himself into a corner with his own words
>
>I actually controlled him with his anger
>
>LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU JOE! (scuse me baby)
>
>DON'T **** WITH ME
>
>Im still Big, Im still Bad... and..
>
>wha?
>Be right there honey...

Watch this one Cyber, he's prolly one of them torlls we keep hearing
about.

lastcatstanding
May 7th 06, 07:15 AM
On Sat, 06 May 2006 18:33:41 -0400, Joe Canuck
> wrote:

>Juice wrote:
>> cybercat wrote:
>>
>>> A secure future as the wife of a convict, maybe?
>>
>> aw just having some fun with Joe
>> just wanted to watch him paint himself into a corner with his own words
>>
>> I actually controlled him with his anger
>>
>> LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU JOE! (scuse me baby)
>>
>> DON'T **** WITH ME
>>
>> Im still Big, Im still Bad... and..
>>
>> wha?
>> Be right there honey...
>>
>> --
>>

>Yes, go service your hamster. LOL
You go Joe! You da man!

lastcatstanding
May 7th 06, 07:16 AM
On 7 May 2006 00:07:00 +0200, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
>> Juice wrote:

>> > I know you are but what am I
>>
>> Rockinghorse droppings.
>>

>> > --
>> > SOO, I can call you a clam digger and that's ok
>> > I can call you a pussy licker and that's ok, but if I call you a
>> > cocksucker then im racist!
>> >
>> > now who is being the hypocrite
>> >
>> > bip! right upside the head, that's what you get for being ignorant
>> >

>This thread has strayed far from LOVE!

I love ya baby, and N**H sends his.

lastcatstanding
May 7th 06, 07:17 AM
On 6 May 2006 15:34:51 -0700, "Juice" >
wrote:

>Joe Canuck wrote:
>
>> I call it tough love. :-D
>
>you really are a text book patient

POW! ZING!

lastcatstanding
May 7th 06, 07:17 AM
On Sat, 06 May 2006 18:37:18 -0400, Joe Canuck
> wrote:

>Juice wrote:
>> Joe Canuck wrote:
>>
>>> I call it tough love. :-D
>>
>> you really are a text book patient
>>

>Evidence?

Cuz he said so.

-L.
May 7th 06, 07:22 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Juice" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Joe Canuck wrote:
> >
> > > I call it tough love. :-D
> >
> > you really are a text book patient
> >

> you're still talking to Joe when I bent over and SHOOK it at you?

I always knew you had a dick.
<g,d,r>

-L.

cybercat
May 7th 06, 09:19 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
> > "Juice" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> > > you really are a text book patient
> > >

> > you're still talking to Joe when I bent over and SHOOK it at you?
>
> I always knew you had a dick.
> <g,d,r>
>
> -L.

hahaha! Now, that was not bad, not bad at all.

Matthew aka NMR
May 7th 06, 09:23 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> cybercat wrote:
>> > "Juice" > wrote in message
>> > oups.com...

>> > you're still talking to Joe when I bent over and SHOOK it at you?
>>
>> I always knew you had a dick.
>> <g,d,r>
>>
>> -L.
>>

> hahaha! Now, that was not bad, not bad at all.

That is not what she said :-)

Juice
May 7th 06, 01:38 PM
D. wrote:
> In article m>,
> "Juice" > wrote:
>
> > women like guys who can't control their anger
>
> Not all women.

lol, now you know I was baiting Joe don't you

> Today I was forking out Hodge's canned food into his dish, and a chunk
> of Hill's Prescription c/d minced chicken fell splat onto his eye and
> nose. It confused him for a moment but did not deter him from dining. :)

mine go bazooks when I pop a top...
they act like they haven't eaten in days...
but! they always wait for the second can to get on the plate...

wow, they really know how to expect their rights.

Juice
May 7th 06, 04:16 PM
cybercat wrote:

> >: [
>
> I SAID
>
> I got yer LOVE
>
> RIGHT HERE.
>
> *bending over and shaking it at you*

shooting me the ugly? hmm, just hold that thought
hold real still for a second

yeah, right there...

SHUT UP BARRY DON'T SAY IT...

right, just like that

DON'T SAY IT MAN, THEY'LL KICK YOU OFF OF USENET

woo

Joe Canuck
May 7th 06, 04:17 PM
Juice wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
>
>>> : [
>> I SAID
>>
>> I got yer LOVE
>>
>> RIGHT HERE.
>>
>> *bending over and shaking it at you*
>
> shooting me the ugly? hmm, just hold that thought
> hold real still for a second
>
> yeah, right there...
>
> SHUT UP BARRY DON'T SAY IT...
>
> right, just like that
>
> DON'T SAY IT MAN, THEY'LL KICK YOU OFF OF USENET
>
> woo

Chicken!

Juice
May 7th 06, 04:40 PM
cybercat wrote:

> you're still talking to Joe when I bent over and SHOOK it at you?

someone had to get rid of the little voyuer

i don't like cats watching let alone people

:

cybercat
May 7th 06, 06:15 PM
"Juice" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > you're still talking to Joe when I bent over and SHOOK it at you?
>
> someone had to get rid of the little voyuer
>
> i don't like cats watching let alone people
>
> :

I see what you mean.

:

Juice
May 7th 06, 07:24 PM
cybercat wrote:

> I see what you mean.
>
> :

<low gospel voice>
I think he's gone now
hee

shhhhhh

baby

Joe Canuck
May 7th 06, 07:34 PM
Juice wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
>
>> I see what you mean.
>>
>> :
>
> <low gospel voice>
> I think he's gone now
> hee
>
> shhhhhh
>
> baby

Juice is what happened to you after sticking your head in the blender.
Get help!