PDA

View Full Version : Im Sorry! There's Nothing I can Do - Rated R17 You've been warned!!

Juice
May 8th 06, 04:11 AM
I'VE PULLED MY PANTS DOWN

IM LEANING WAY OVER

SHOOTING EVERYBODY THE UGLY

EVERYBODY HERE CAN KISS MY BIG BLACK ASS
PUCKER UP AND KISS MY ****IN ROSEBUD

I WILL ANSWER TO GOD FOR THIS, I DON'T THINK HE MINDS

KISS MY MUTHER****IN ASS YOU ASSHOLE SHALLOW ASS SHALLOW HAL
BACKSLIDDEN TWO TIMING NO CHURCH ATTENDING NON BIBLE READING THICK
SKULLED CHILD MOLESTING *******S YOU ALL ARE

DORE INCLUDED!!!! YOU TOO BABY CAKES, PUCKER UP SWEETHEART

KISS DADDY'S BEHIND

EVERYBODY KISS MY BIG BLACK STUFF

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

IF THEY KICK ME OFF OF USENET! IT WAS WELL WORTH IT! WOO!

NUN LUSTING WHINING BITCHING MOANING CLOUDS WITHOUT RAIN
POPEE TALKING NON HAIRCUT BALD ASS NUT SHAVING ****IN FREAKS THAT YOU
ARE

KISS MY BIG BLACK HAIRY ASS PLEASE!

WAVING IT AROUND... WOOOOOOO!!!

WOOOO!!!

KISS IT REAL GOOD!!!

YOU'RE GONNA MISS IT REAL GOOD!!

Juice
May 8th 06, 04:14 AM
omg
oops! wrong group.. sorry bout this..
this was meant for christain group...
gees
<pulling my pants up now>

ill be sure to cross post this for them...
don't mind me, i'll be right done!

Juice wrote:
> I'VE PULLED MY PANTS DOWN
>
> IM LEANING WAY OVER
>
> SHOOTING EVERYBODY THE UGLY
>
> EVERYBODY HERE CAN KISS MY BIG BLACK ASS
> PUCKER UP AND KISS MY ****IN ROSEBUD
>
> I WILL ANSWER TO GOD FOR THIS, I DON'T THINK HE MINDS
>
> KISS MY MUTHER****IN ASS YOU ASSHOLE SHALLOW ASS SHALLOW HAL
> BACKSLIDDEN TWO TIMING NO CHURCH ATTENDING NON BIBLE READING THICK
> SKULLED CHILD MOLESTING *******S YOU ALL ARE
>
> DORE INCLUDED!!!! YOU TOO BABY CAKES, PUCKER UP SWEETHEART
>
> KISS DADDY'S BEHIND
>
> EVERYBODY KISS MY BIG BLACK STUFF
>
> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
>
> IF THEY KICK ME OFF OF USENET! IT WAS WELL WORTH IT! WOO!
>
> NUN LUSTING WHINING BITCHING MOANING CLOUDS WITHOUT RAIN
> POPEE TALKING NON HAIRCUT BALD ASS NUT SHAVING ****IN FREAKS THAT YOU
> ARE
>
> KISS MY BIG BLACK HAIRY ASS PLEASE!
>
> WAVING IT AROUND... WOOOOOOO!!!
>
> WOOOO!!!
>
> KISS IT REAL GOOD!!!
>
> YOU'RE GONNA MISS IT REAL GOOD!!

Juice
May 8th 06, 04:17 AM
[...]

May 8th 06, 04:35 AM
it was sincerely a browswer error thingy..
i had two tabs open, reading in one, and posting...
thinking one thing, doing another..

no offense to anyone here.

I just posted to the right group just now.
buncha freaks over there, i've never seen so many in one place.

Thanks
Later

Joe Canuck
May 8th 06, 04:50 AM
Juice wrote:

<snip>

You dance well. :-P

-L.
May 8th 06, 07:04 AM
Juice wrote:
> it was sincerely a browswer error thingy..
> i had two tabs open, reading in one, and posting...
> thinking one thing, doing another..
>
> no offense to anyone here.
>
> I just posted to the right group just now.
> buncha freaks over there, i've never seen so many in one place.
>
> Thanks
> Later

Bar, hon, methinks you have black man envy...
-L.

Matthew aka NMR
May 8th 06, 07:07 AM
Barry I am going to get you a sex change operation but a little different.
I going to get you change from that middle age white boy to a well hung
African American

"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Juice wrote:
>> it was sincerely a browswer error thingy..
>> i had two tabs open, reading in one, and posting...
>> thinking one thing, doing another..
>>
>> no offense to anyone here.
>>
>> I just posted to the right group just now.
>> buncha freaks over there, i've never seen so many in one place.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Later
>

> Bar, hon, methinks you have black man envy...
> -L.

cybercat
May 8th 06, 07:48 AM
"Matthew aka NMR" > wrote in message
.. .
> Barry I am going to get you a sex change operation but a little different.
> I going to get you change from that middle age white boy to a well hung
> African American
>

> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Juice wrote:
> >> it was sincerely a browswer error thingy..
> >> i had two tabs open, reading in one, and posting...
> >> thinking one thing, doing another..
> >>
> >> no offense to anyone here.
> >>
> >> I just posted to the right group just now.
> >> buncha freaks over there, i've never seen so many in one place.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Later
> >

> > Bar, hon, methinks you have black man envy...
> > -L.

Did Barry bring up race? Or why is it an issue? I'm just feeling like
I missed something here.

Matthew aka NMR
May 8th 06, 08:43 AM
Right over your head read his first post for today
Im Sorry! There's Nothing I can Do - Rated R17 You've been warned!!

Juice
May 8th 06, 03:01 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Did Barry bring up race? Or why is it an issue? I'm just feeling like
> I missed something here.

all I said was: I told the prophecy group to kiss my big black ass (and
stuff)
Lyn is color blind
she says people of african descent are black skinned

it's alright baby, she dont' bother me
she teases me all the time
she asked me how my jeri curl was coming along
now she suggests a surgical procedure? <ahem>

http://barryparrish.com/keepitup.mp3

what is the text equivalent for rolling my eyes?

Tripod
May 8th 06, 03:07 PM
Matthew aka NMR wrote:
> Barry I am going to get you a sex change operation but a little different.
> I going to get you change from that middle age white boy to a well hung
> African American

gee matt, you tryin to make my honey leave me!?

;)

noooooooo stop! noooooooo
why you little #@$%#$%
lol

'WE A ROCK ARE BLOODY BUUULLL"
keep it up! ohhh keep it up...bzzt bzzt

cybercat
May 8th 06, 04:42 PM
"Juice" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Did Barry bring up race? Or why is it an issue? I'm just feeling like
> > I missed something here.
>
> all I said was: I told the prophecy group to kiss my big black ass (and
> stuff)

Oh, I didn't see that, let me go look, what fun!

What did they do to you?

May 8th 06, 05:22 PM
"Matthew aka NMR" > wrote in message
> Right over your head read his first post for today
> Im Sorry! There's Nothing I can Do - Rated R17 You've been warned!!

Okay. :)

May 8th 06, 05:22 PM
"Matthew aka NMR" > wrote in message
.. .
> Barry I am going to get you a sex change operation but a little different.
> I going to get you change from that middle age white boy to a well hung
> African American

Hung with what? You gonna decorate him?

May 8th 06, 05:25 PM
"Juice" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I'VE PULLED MY PANTS DOWN
>
> IM LEANING WAY OVER
>
> SHOOTING EVERYBODY THE UGLY
>
> EVERYBODY HERE CAN KISS MY BIG BLACK ASS
> PUCKER UP AND KISS MY ****IN ROSEBUD
>
> I WILL ANSWER TO GOD FOR THIS, I DON'T THINK HE MINDS
>
> KISS MY MUTHER****IN ASS YOU ASSHOLE SHALLOW ASS SHALLOW HAL
> BACKSLIDDEN TWO TIMING NO CHURCH ATTENDING NON BIBLE READING THICK
> SKULLED CHILD MOLESTING *******S YOU ALL ARE
>
> DORE INCLUDED!!!! YOU TOO BABY CAKES, PUCKER UP SWEETHEART
>
> KISS DADDY'S BEHIND
>
> EVERYBODY KISS MY BIG BLACK STUFF
>
> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
>
> IF THEY KICK ME OFF OF USENET! IT WAS WELL WORTH IT! WOO!
>
> NUN LUSTING WHINING BITCHING MOANING CLOUDS WITHOUT RAIN
> POPEE TALKING NON HAIRCUT BALD ASS NUT SHAVING ****IN FREAKS THAT YOU
> ARE
>
> KISS MY BIG BLACK HAIRY ASS PLEASE!
>
> WAVING IT AROUND... WOOOOOOO!!!
>
> WOOOO!!!
>
> KISS IT REAL GOOD!!!
>
> YOU'RE GONNA MISS IT REAL GOOD!!

Well, it certainly does not sound like a very pleasant thing to kiss,
I must say. I mean, just if you are interested in my opinion, that is.

Matthew aka NMR
May 8th 06, 06:38 PM
If she does you can always attract some dumb blonde girl
"Tripod" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew aka NMR wrote:
>> Barry I am going to get you a sex change operation but a little
>> different.
>> I going to get you change from that middle age white boy to a well hung
>> African American
>
> gee matt, you tryin to make my honey leave me!?
>
> ;)
>
> noooooooo stop! noooooooo
> why you little #@$%#$%
> lol
>
> 'WE A ROCK ARE BLOODY BUUULLL"
> keep it up! ohhh keep it up...bzzt bzzt

-L.
May 8th 06, 10:15 PM
Juice wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Did Barry bring up race? Or why is it an issue? I'm just feeling like
> > I missed something here.
>
> all I said was: I told the prophecy group to kiss my big black ass (and
> stuff)

You mentioned something about your black schlong, IIRC...

> Lyn is color blind

Damn right.

> she says people of african descent are black skinned

Never said that.

> it's alright baby, she dont' bother me
> she teases me all the time
> she asked me how my jeri curl was coming along
> now she suggests a surgical procedure? <ahem>

That was Mattyboy. I said you have black man envy. You want to be
one.
-L.

Juice
May 8th 06, 11:03 PM
-L. wrote:

> > Lyn is color blind
>
> Damn right.

:)

> > she says people of african descent are black skinned
>
> Never said that.

well, not verbatim

> That was Mattyboy. I said you have black man envy. You want to be
> one.

It's all in the gate Lyn, it's not easy being a brother

all brothers ain't dark skinned, although there are certain tells

If you closed your eyes and someone described me to you, you would
guess Im of african descent.

I have white people texture, like hair and skin tone (somewhat)
but black man build and features, except my nose
is not traditionally wide. My head and neck and arms etc..?
brother.

Is why Im so beautiful

-L.
May 9th 06, 02:41 AM
Juice wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
> > > Lyn is color blind
> >
> > Damn right.
>
> :)
>
> > > she says people of african descent are black skinned
> >
> > Never said that.
>
> well, not verbatim
>
> > That was Mattyboy. I said you have black man envy. You want to be
> > one.
>
> It's all in the gate Lyn, it's not easy being a brother
>
> all brothers ain't dark skinned, although there are certain tells
>
> If you closed your eyes and someone described me to you, you would
> guess Im of african descent.
>
> I have white people texture, like hair and skin tone (somewhat)
> but black man build and features, except my nose
> is not traditionally wide. My head and neck and arms etc..?
> brother.
>
> Is why Im so beautiful

Yo Momma and Yo Daddy whiter than me.

Black and Beautiful...? That's my son. Couldn't get any prettier.
People stop me on the street to tell me how beautiful he is. I agree -
and I can say that because those aren't my genes!.

(His Daddy ain't bad either, though!...)

-L.