PDA

View Full Version : cat does what she wants

Juice
May 9th 06, 02:46 PM
wow!

I really encourage Jupiter (my little black cat) to talk to me as
things come up, you know, not hold things in...

it just makes for an explosion

last night while I was sleeping (sleeping good too)

she climbs over my barricade into the studio...
turns over one of my cabinet speakers (along with everything that was
on it)
I still haven't found the bottle of tabasco...

the cabinet weighs at least 40 lbs or so....i have no idea how she did
it
(it's a large speaker)

THEN she goes in the laundry and turns over my stack of freshly folded
clothes
(a big stack)

this morning while I was picking up the clothes she runs in and sets
down beside the mess...
and puts her paw on a shirt and looks at me... IM NOT KIDDING...
like YES I DID IT

SHE NEVER CLIMBS ON THOSE THINGS...

she's not talking to me right now, oh well...

i got the %$^%^ can opener, nothing like a little *pang to give her a
revelation..
muuuhoo hahahaha

i have no idea what I have done

why do women act like this

just talk to me baby... WE CAN WORK IT OUT!!!

only thing I can figure, she didn't like my house guests last night
(who had no contact with her) just a dj friend and then a neighbor
stopped by...

cybercat
May 9th 06, 06:15 PM
"Juice" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> wow!
>
> I really encourage Jupiter (my little black cat) to talk to me as
> things come up, you know, not hold things in...
>
> it just makes for an explosion
>
> last night while I was sleeping (sleeping good too)
>
> she climbs over my barricade into the studio...
> turns over one of my cabinet speakers (along with everything that was
> on it)
> I still haven't found the bottle of tabasco...
>
> the cabinet weighs at least 40 lbs or so....i have no idea how she did
> it
> (it's a large speaker)
>
> THEN she goes in the laundry and turns over my stack of freshly folded
> clothes
> (a big stack)
>
> this morning while I was picking up the clothes she runs in and sets
> down beside the mess...
> and puts her paw on a shirt and looks at me... IM NOT KIDDING...
> like YES I DID IT
>
> SHE NEVER CLIMBS ON THOSE THINGS...
>
> she's not talking to me right now, oh well...
>
> i got the %$^%^ can opener, nothing like a little *pang to give her a
> revelation..
> muuuhoo hahahaha
>
> i have no idea what I have done
>
> why do women act like this
>
> just talk to me baby... WE CAN WORK IT OUT!!!
>
> only thing I can figure, she didn't like my house guests last night
> (who had no contact with her) just a dj friend and then a neighbor
> stopped by...

lol apparently there are times when the women in your life have a
hard time getting your attention. Desperate measures may have been
warranted. :)