PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Kamikaze Kitty: 4/3/88 -- 5/9/06

Joe Canuck
May 9th 06, 04:27 PM
Brandy Alexandre wrote:
> Unsubscribe

I know we've had our differences over the years in here; however...

For what it is worth to you... my sincere condolences.

Matthew aka NMR
May 9th 06, 04:55 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Brandy Alexandre wrote:
>> Unsubscribe
>>

> I know we've had our differences over the years in here; however...
>
> For what it is worth to you... my sincere condolences.

Same here Brandy We may not get along. But my true sincere sorrows about
your loss

Always remember We will be there even if you can't see us.
We are always Watching and Waiting. That cool puff of air you
feel across your cheek, that fleeting touch, the feeling you have
that I was walking across your bed, that moment you swear you can
hear us, that flicker of movement out of the corner of your eye.
Is just our way of saying I love you and I am with you always even
in the darkest time We Will Always Be There. Till our paws touch again
always know we love you and cherished our special time together

cybercat
May 9th 06, 06:15 PM
"Joe Canuck" > wrote in message
> Brandy Alexandre wrote:
> > Unsubscribe
> >

> I know we've had our differences over the years in here; however...
>
> For what it is worth to you... my sincere condolences.

Ditto. It is hard to lose a loved one.