PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Kamikaze Kitty: 4/3/88 -- 5/9/06

Charles M
May 10th 06, 03:21 PM
Brandy Alexandre > wrote in
:

> Unsubscribe

I was mystified by the Unsubscribe until I read the subject and realized
Kami had died. I know you had said she had been in poor health but I had
thought she had gotten better. My condolences.

CMM

Joe Canuck
May 10th 06, 03:30 PM
Charles M wrote:
> Brandy Alexandre > wrote in
> :
>
>> Unsubscribe
>>

> I was mystified by the Unsubscribe until I read the subject and realized
> Kami had died. I know you had said she had been in poor health but I had
> thought she had gotten better. My condolences.
>
> CMM

That was her way of letting us all know she wasn't going to read any of
the follow up comments in here. I suppose she may have been anticipating
the worst, but then again I can understand someone dropping out of the
regular stream of things for a few days after that.

Rhonda
May 11th 06, 04:30 AM
Joe Canuck wrote:

> Charles M wrote:
>
>> Brandy Alexandre > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Unsubscribe
>>>

>> I was mystified by the Unsubscribe until I read the subject and
>> realized Kami had died. I know you had said she had been in poor
>> health but I had thought she had gotten better. My condolences.
>> CMM
>
> That was her way of letting us all know she wasn't going to read any of
> the follow up comments in here. I suppose she may have been anticipating
> the worst, but then again I can understand someone dropping out of the
> regular stream of things for a few days after that.

I don't think she dropped out in anticipation of judgments about her
decision, if it was a decision.

I can understand her reason not to stay if she doesn't have cats -- this
is not a group to hang around for the ambiance and warm fuzzies.

Rhonda