PDA

View Full Version : Re: Liz Michaels Outdoes The Ulitmate Warrior

Opie the Red
May 17th 06, 05:14 AM
Nemesis wrote:
> On Tue, 16 May 2006 20:28:11 -0700, "L.R. Paradigm"
> > with the help of a thousand monkeys
> banging on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following:

>>"Police Begin Seizing Guns of Civilians"
>>http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/09/national/nationalspecial/09storm.html
>>
>>"Defenseless On the Bayou"
>>http://www.reason.com/hod/dk091005.shtml
>>
>>"Nagin responds to NRA suit"
>>http://www.nola.com/weblogs/print.ssf?/mtlogs/nola_Times-Picayune/archives/print082377.html
>

> Hi "Opie the Red".

Boy-howdy, mr nemesis. How goes things on the nemesis ranch. Just jokin
there, son. I reckon I did post them there links, ya doggone sleuth. I
was afeared the missus might find out I was a'readin th'new york times,
but now I s'pose its all out in th'daylight. Aw, I'm gonna git heck now.