PDA

View Full Version : Good Read re Politics [OT]

CatNipped
May 19th 06, 08:00 PM
Following up on the political discussions we've been having...

For those of you who would like an eye-opening, thought-provoking look at
American (and world) politics, I highly recommend Taylor Caldwell's "The
Captains and the Kings". Wherever you see the name "Armagh" substitute the
name "Kennedy" (but if you are capable of "getting" this novel I don't have
to tell you that - it's fairly obvious that's who she loosely based this
novel on).

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

-L.
May 20th 06, 06:19 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> Following up on the political discussions we've been having...
>
> For those of you who would like an eye-opening, thought-provoking look at
> American (and world) politics, I highly recommend Taylor Caldwell's "The
> Captains and the Kings". Wherever you see the name "Armagh" substitute the
> name "Kennedy" (but if you are capable of "getting" this novel I don't have
> to tell you that - it's fairly obvious that's who she loosely based this
> novel on).
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Thanks for the info. My "to be read" pile is huge rtight now, but I
will order it.

-L.