PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Sewerage Repair

CatNipped
May 19th 06, 08:25 PM
They are replacing the sewerage system outside my house with bigger, better
cement pipes: http://www.possibleplaces.com/Construction/ They're using
giant jackhammers to break up the old pipes. My whole house is shaking like
a giant vibrator - they're rocking my world!!! ;>

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

BulletProof
May 19th 06, 10:18 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> They are replacing the sewerage system outside my house with bigger, better
> cement pipes: http://www.possibleplaces.com/Construction/ They're using
> giant jackhammers to break up the old pipes. My whole house is shaking like
> a giant vibrator - they're rocking my world!!! ;>

lol
so that's where the typos are coming from..

You're real good with a camera
I also like how the pictures sort of preload and get unfuzzy
progressively
oppossed to scrolling as they come in... i've seen that option in one
of
my editors.. maybe you meant to do that, Im sure you know more than
me about editing web pages. Im more creative than I am experienced with
actual function.

they must turn the sewer off while they are actually tapping into an
existing line
which stinks...cause you probably can't flush and what not.. maybe they
have turned
your water off

I Just got a new road put in, my house sets pretty close to the road
i live on a corner.. they even swung wide at my drive and gave me
a stretch of drive pad, I park along side the house... just off the
street.

it was pretty noisy and smelly... but it's all good now

CatNipped
May 19th 06, 10:35 PM
"BulletProof" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> CatNipped wrote:
>> They are replacing the sewerage system outside my house with bigger,
>> better
>> cement pipes: http://www.possibleplaces.com/Construction/ They're using
>> giant jackhammers to break up the old pipes. My whole house is shaking
>> like
>> a giant vibrator - they're rocking my world!!! ;>
>
> lol
> so that's where the typos are coming from..
>

> You're real good with a camera
> I also like how the pictures sort of preload and get unfuzzy
> progressively
> oppossed to scrolling as they come in... i've seen that option in one
> of
> my editors.. maybe you meant to do that, Im sure you know more than
> me about editing web pages. Im more creative than I am experienced with
> actual function.

Actually it's probably a setting you have turned on in your browser, "Show
image download placeholders", that, when the author of the page specifies
the image size in the image tag, will block out the page for the images
before loading the images.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped