PDA

View Full Version : start the raw food life

May 20th 06, 03:24 PM
Physical Restoration and Rejuvenation!
Weight loss like you never dreamed of.
A new self-image that expands your goals and dreams.
Increased energy and endurance.
Enhanced physical beauty and youthfulness.
http://rawfoodyynw.blogspot.com/#rawfood

BulletProof
May 20th 06, 08:16 PM
wrote:
> Physical Restoration and Rejuvenation!
> Weight loss like you never dreamed of.
> A new self-image that expands your goals and dreams.
> Increased energy and endurance.
> Enhanced physical beauty and youthfulness.
> http://rawfoodyynw.blogspot.com/#rawfood

check it out Lyn, remember you was saying something about a push button
society
mhmm

this ad says, better than i've ever dreamed!
you get a new self image
expands my existing goals and dreams
more engergy.. and endurance

sounds too good to be true

if you goto ebay and look at bottom left column, see "pulse"
these type of ads on ebay stay in the top 10 things that
more people click on...
*shaking my head

sure when I was 12 or 13 reading the backside of my heavy metal
magazine I mighta believed something like this

i don't see how an adult cat can actually have an interest in an ad
like this

it bothers me