PDA

View Full Version : Mamma Liked the Roses

BulletProof
May 21st 06, 02:45 PM
these threads are starting too sound like bluegrass song titles

titles like

Daddy Shut the Casket on Mamma's Fingers
I Wanna Be in The News of the World
and Hot Tub of Tears

~
Today is another Be good to your Pussy Day

you got to treat that thang nice or pussy won't be good to you

do unto pussy, or pussy get you back

it's an excersize in morality
an excersize in proper handling of pussy

JUST! be good to your pussy, spend a little time with it

Stroke it and feed it, put good things in it

play with it too much and pussy get aggrivated
pussy talk back

pussy go hide under the bed, pussy go hide inside the mattress box
springs
and go cht cht cht all night long

pussy is squeezebox, but pussy got bounds
you squeeze to long and pussy let you down

don't shave your pussy, will develop little rash
remember to remove loose hair, with just a little splash

be good to your pussy

Matthew aka NMR
May 21st 06, 02:53 PM
"BulletProof" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> these threads are starting too sound like bluegrass song titles
>

> titles like
>
> Daddy Shut the Casket on Mamma's Fingers
> I Wanna Be in The News of the World
> and Hot Tub of Tears
>
> ~
> Today is another Be good to your Pussy Day
>
> you got to treat that thang nice or pussy won't be good to you
>
> do unto pussy, or pussy get you back
>
> it's an excersize in morality
> an excersize in proper handling of pussy
>
> JUST! be good to your pussy, spend a little time with it
>
> Stroke it and feed it, put good things in it
>
> play with it too much and pussy get aggrivated
> pussy talk back
>
> pussy go hide under the bed, pussy go hide inside the mattress box
> springs
> and go cht cht cht all night long
>
> pussy is squeezebox, but pussy got bounds
> you squeeze to long and pussy let you down
>
> don't shave your pussy, will develop little rash
> remember to remove loose hair, with just a little splash
>
> be good to your pussy

Barry did your girlfriend leave you If I had a dirty mind I would say you
need to find one very soon almost immediately

Notice Doe is back but actually posting nice. I hope he actually maintains
it

BulletProof
May 21st 06, 03:12 PM
Matthew aka NMR wrote:

> Barry did your girlfriend leave you If I had a dirty mind I would say you
> need to find one very soon almost immediately

uh? no.. I say pussy hiding under the bed, so be sure treat pussy nice
cold winters are coming, a bigbad will be nice

> Notice Doe is back but actually posting nice. I hope he actually maintains
> it

ah, it's his mamma at the keyboard, it's her newest thing
she's scared to get her own handle, Doe has taken to her old swing

she's on it 24/7 now, but Doe don't mind

While she's in that little dank room posting (keeping her sanity) he's
in her room upstairs (having a field day in her vanity)

lipsticks and cigs, powder-puffs and wigs

He couldn't be happier