PDA

View Full Version : Ping Barry

Matthew aka NMR
May 24th 06, 04:04 AM
They can shoot me any day almost as good as my haircut style one

BulletProof
May 24th 06, 04:30 AM
Matthew aka NMR wrote:
> They can shoot me any day almost as good as my haircut style one

Iiiii admit it! I sent Matthew an email that said

"Actual photo of person being shot"

but when you open the picture, it's somebody getting shot alright
but it aint with bullets

it's a bunch of naked women shooting a naked woman with water pistols

now for the haircuts we turn to our our very own NMR

back to you Mat

Matthew aka NMR
May 24th 06, 04:35 AM
"BulletProof" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew aka NMR wrote:
>> They can shoot me any day almost as good as my haircut style one
>
> Iiiii admit it! I sent Matthew an email that said
>
> "Actual photo of person being shot"
>
> but when you open the picture, it's somebody getting shot alright
> but it aint with bullets
>
> it's a bunch of naked women shooting a naked woman with water pistols
>
> now for the haircuts we turn to our our very own NMR
>
> back to you Mat

Hey I gave you a great choice in haircut styles what you did with the
haircut was your choice

Matthew aka NMR
May 24th 06, 04:37 AM
"Matthew aka NMR" > wrote in message
.. .

> "BulletProof" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> Matthew aka NMR wrote:
>>> They can shoot me any day almost as good as my haircut style one
>>
>> Iiiii admit it! I sent Matthew an email that said
>>
>> "Actual photo of person being shot"
>>
>> but when you open the picture, it's somebody getting shot alright
>> but it aint with bullets
>>
>> it's a bunch of naked women shooting a naked woman with water pistols
>>
>> now for the haircuts we turn to our our very own NMR
>>
>> back to you Mat
>>
> Hey I gave you a great choice in haircut styles what you did with the
> haircut was your choice

Check you email again

BulletProof
May 24th 06, 04:53 AM
Matthew aka NMR wrote:

> > Hey I gave you a great choice in haircut styles what you did with the
> > haircut was your choice
> >
> Check you email again

WAAAAAAAAAAA!!

the style with the green hat looks mysterious!

Now it seems Matt has sent me a pictorial of HAIRSTYLES

it's a guy a thing yall...

maybe you should send Matthew a little email, if you would like to
plunder the various hairstyles

Matthew aka NMR
May 24th 06, 05:00 AM
"BulletProof" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Matthew aka NMR wrote:
>
>> > Hey I gave you a great choice in haircut styles what you did with the
>> > haircut was your choice
>> >
>> Check you email again
>
> WAAAAAAAAAAA!!
>
> the style with the green hat looks mysterious!
>
> Now it seems Matt has sent me a pictorial of HAIRSTYLES
>
> it's a guy a thing yall...
>
> maybe you should send Matthew a little email, if you would like to
> plunder the various hairstyles

You can admit it when we go get a haircut we would love to see those choices