PDA

View Full Version : Lewis the attack cat

stonej
May 24th 06, 12:38 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/05/23/crazy.cat.ap/index.html

---MIKE---
May 24th 06, 02:25 PM
I saw this story on NBC news last night. I would think that if Lewis
were kept inside there wouldn't be any more problems. De-clawing was
mentioned but that would not stop Lewis from biting.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Matthew aka NMR
May 24th 06, 04:49 PM
I remember this group talking about this before. the owner is the one that
needs to be in trouble. the cat has issues and needs to be seen by an
animal behaviorist to have a course of action determined but the woman
keeps letting the cat out and it does attack people

"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

CatNipped
May 24th 06, 05:03 PM
"Matthew aka NMR" > wrote in message
>I remember this group talking about this before. the owner is the one that
>needs to be in trouble. the cat has issues and needs to be seen by an
>animal behaviorist to have a course of action determined but the woman
>keeps letting the cat out and it does attack people

Yep, in one of the news articles I read about this a few weeks ago she said
she "felt bad" about "keeping Lewis confined to the house". She's one of
those, "my kitty needs to be fweeeeeee" nuts whose neighbors are paying for
her idiocy.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

> "Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

cybercat
May 24th 06, 05:19 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "Matthew aka NMR" > wrote in message
> >I remember this group talking about this before. the owner is the one
that
> >needs to be in trouble. the cat has issues and needs to be seen by an
> >animal behaviorist to have a course of action determined but the woman
> >keeps letting the cat out and it does attack people
>
> Yep, in one of the news articles I read about this a few weeks ago she
said
> she "felt bad" about "keeping Lewis confined to the house". She's one of
> those, "my kitty needs to be fweeeeeee" nuts whose neighbors are paying
for
> her idiocy.

And she's SMILING in the picture. This stupid bitch should be tried for
endangering her cat AND others. Idiot.

stan beck
May 24th 06, 07:20 PM
If an attack is provoked, that's one thing. But if not, once an animal
crosses that line, I say it's time to put that animal down.

Stan

www.Kitten-Pictures.com
Adorable Kitten Pictures!

Matthew aka NMR
May 24th 06, 07:25 PM
Not always an animal behaviorist is definitely needed here. there can be
other reasons for an attack other than provoking such as has fear. But this
woman is allowing a problem animal out into the public allowing such attacks
to occur. The animal should be diagnosed it could have a medical problem
causing this but the woman should be arrested for public endangerment and
possible other felony charges

"stan beck" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> If an attack is provoked, that's one thing. But if not, once an animal
> crosses that line, I say it's time to put that animal down.
>
> Stan
>
> www.Kitten-Pictures.com
> Adorable Kitten Pictures!

cybercat
May 24th 06, 07:42 PM
"stan beck" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> If an attack is provoked, that's one thing. But if not, once an animal
> crosses that line, I say it's time to put that animal down.

*All* she had to do was keep the gd cat in the house where he belongs.
It is clear that he does not attack her. She is the one who needs to be
prosecuted for endangering her cat and others.

May 24th 06, 11:01 PM
In article . com>,
says...
> http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/05/23/crazy.cat.ap/index.html

Are the neighbors insane? Lewis sounds like he's a young cat, he'll grow
out of it.

I say make his human find out how to keep his claws trimmed and keep the
cat indoors.

Matthew aka NMR
May 24th 06, 11:05 PM
"T" > wrote in message
. ..
> In article . com>,
> says...
>> http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/05/23/crazy.cat.ap/index.html
>>

> Are the neighbors insane? Lewis sounds like he's a young cat, he'll grow
> out of it.
>
> I say make his human find out how to keep his claws trimmed and keep the
> cat indoors.

The cat is over 5 years old http://www.connpost.com/news/ci_3646541

IBen Getiner
June 4th 06, 10:13 AM
stonej wrote:
> http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/05/23/crazy.cat.ap/index.html

Any vicious animal that is too near a human habitation should be either
removed to a safer place or euthanized immediately.
These people here... the victims.. they handled this situation in
entirely the wrong fashion. They had to have known that the owner was a
kook-job before they sought out help from the authorities. Never call
the cops. That's my motto.

IBen Getiner