PDA

View Full Version : Ping Cyber and Barry

Matthew aka NMR
May 24th 06, 09:55 PM
Did I ever show you Dumplin' and Limo the other two cats that belong to my
DW

limo the queen that she thinks she is taking over Rumble's spot
http://i2.tinypic.com/xemtfm.jpg

Dumplin'
http://tinypic.com/xemo9x.jpg he lives in the Florida room

cybercat
May 24th 06, 09:58 PM
"Matthew aka NMR" > wrote in message
.. .
> Did I ever show you Dumplin' and Limo the other two cats that belong to my
> DW
>
> limo the queen that she thinks she is taking over Rumble's spot
> http://i2.tinypic.com/xemtfm.jpg
>
> Dumplin'
> http://tinypic.com/xemo9x.jpg he lives in the Florida room

Oh, man! What cuties. I would have to pick them up and kiss them. Cats just
LOVE that as you know. :)

Matthew aka NMR
May 24th 06, 10:07 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew aka NMR" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> Did I ever show you Dumplin' and Limo the other two cats that belong to
>> my
>> DW
>>
>> limo the queen that she thinks she is taking over Rumble's spot
>> http://i2.tinypic.com/xemtfm.jpg
>>
>> Dumplin'
>> http://tinypic.com/xemo9x.jpg he lives in the Florida room
>>

> Oh, man! What cuties. I would have to pick them up and kiss them. Cats
> just
> LOVE that as you know. :)

Is that why we get a paw to the face pushing us away or the ever bite to the
nose saying enough is enough
or my favorite the extended claws and the growl while they try to squirm out
of our arms

Limo is not one to be picked up at all unless he wants to and she will tell
you when it is time. She barley even knows I am around except when I have
food or treats

Dumplin' is a little strange he can not take a sweaty smell he attacks
special if it is a man's smell we believe he was abused when he was young.
My wife rescued him from a bunch of kids that were beating him with sticks.
He will let you carry him around all day stay in your lap ride your shoulder
as much as you will tolerate totally opposite for a Maine coon, But he has
bad bathroom habits and territorial issues that we have never been able to
break even with professional help from multiple sources. So he lives in the
Florida room it has a/c and is has windows instead of screens so he lives
the good life. We supervise the other cats when they are out there he has
trouble with the other boys. Limo the only female kicked his ass one day and
he had left her alone ever since.

BulletProof
May 24th 06, 10:35 PM
Matthew aka NMR wrote:
> Did I ever show you Dumplin' and Limo the other two cats that belong to my
> DW
>
> limo the queen that she thinks she is taking over Rumble's spot
> http://i2.tinypic.com/xemtfm.jpg
>
> Dumplin'
> http://tinypic.com/xemo9x.jpg he lives in the Florida room

yessir! that's some fine looking pussy

Limo looks like Lewis the aggrivated attack cat
and that picture looks like a painting, how ever did you get her to
hold still

:D