PDA

View Full Version : Lyn brought it up, let's anaylyze the heck out of Jerry OT = On Topic

BulletProof
May 24th 06, 11:44 PM
I think he doesn't bathe but maybe once every 6-8 to sometimes 9 days a
month.

I don't think he actually gives a **** about animals, anybody that
bathes that little cannot have any effectual care for animals...

what is it with animals?

Ill tell you

They are a species that Jerry is smarter than.

Jerry withdraws from the human species, he chooses to.

It's indicative of his habits

so what! he connects with animals
he should still wash his ass

if he did, he would be less obnoxious.

Yes Jerry! you are obnoxious

I still love you, but DAMN! it requires thinking to read your posts

this is not good Jerry

NOT IN THIS PLAYCE

and you can thank your good buddy Lyn for bringing it up.

Nowkey

Charlie Wilkes
May 25th 06, 02:20 AM
On 24 May 2006 15:44:28 -0700, "BulletProof" >
wrote:

>I think he doesn't bathe but maybe once every 6-8 to sometimes 9 days a
>month.
>
>I don't think he actually gives a **** about animals, anybody that
>bathes that little cannot have any effectual care for animals...
>
>what is it with animals?
>
>Ill tell you
>
>They are a species that Jerry is smarter than.
>
>Jerry withdraws from the human species, he chooses to.
>
>It's indicative of his habits
>
>so what! he connects with animals
>he should still wash his ass
>
>if he did, he would be less obnoxious.
>

>Yes Jerry! you are obnoxious
>
>I still love you, but DAMN! it requires thinking to read your posts
>
>this is not good Jerry
>
>NOT IN THIS PLAYCE
>
>and you can thank your good buddy Lyn for bringing it up.
>
>Nowkey

Jerry is the black sheep in a family of Borscht Belt comedians. He
couldn't make it in the Catskills because he has a morbid fear of
cats. It all started when he was a kid in the Bronx... he had a
terrible nightmare that dozens of cats were crawling around on his
bed... woke up and it was just a bunch of rats... but he still can't
stand the sight of a cat to this day.

He walks very slowly, with a limp, so he moved to Florida because
someone told him about the hurrycanes.

Charlie

-L.
May 25th 06, 02:29 AM
BulletProof wrote:

> and you can thank your good buddy Lyn for bringing it up.
>
> Nowkey

I didn't bring it up. The guy knows how to train dogs. He has simply
gone off the deep end.

-L.