PDA

View Full Version : The adult opossum turns up

dgk
May 30th 06, 01:27 PM
Having had a recent run of baby possum interactions with the boys, I
figured that there must be an adult around. Sure enough, yesterday
Espy was sitting on the back wall in the backyard, looking intensely
at something behind a shed in the next yard. I look and there is an
adult possum, moving slowly (very slowly) along the fence and a tree.

The possum didn't seem to care much about Espy or Nipsy, nor me for
that matter. Eventually she/he just wandered off. I hope the babies
are ok, though I don't know how much habitat we have for possums.

Always nice to tie up loose ends.