PDA

View Full Version : cat abuse video

chairtable
June 1st 06, 05:37 AM
I used to post to this group some about a cat I had problems with, I
am only popping in now because I was looking at cat videos on you tube
and ran across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U765K8vnS8&search=insane%20cat

I thought someone here might know the origin of the video if it is
something that has circulated or maybe someone might see it that
recognizes the cats/person's voice. I know it is unlikely anything
will result from trying to find the person in this video but it
disturbed me.

Simba's Mom
June 1st 06, 07:17 PM
That video is absolutely sick!! That guy doesnt deserve to have cats. I
wish someone would report him. THe poor cats, absolutely sick
behaviour! I wish I didn't watch that.

Matthew aka NMR
June 1st 06, 08:22 PM
That video was original upload to stupid videos they would have any info on
it

"Simba's Mom" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> That video is absolutely sick!! That guy doesnt deserve to have cats. I
> wish someone would report him. THe poor cats, absolutely sick
> behaviour! I wish I didn't watch that.

cybercat
June 1st 06, 08:35 PM
"Simba's Mom" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> That video is absolutely sick!! That guy doesnt deserve to have cats. I
> wish someone would report him. THe poor cats, absolutely sick
> behaviour! I wish I didn't watch that.

When you see "abuse" in the subject, a good rule of thumb is, don't watch
it. Usually the intent of the OP is to upset you. I didn't watch it. I never
watch these things.

CatNipped
June 1st 06, 10:25 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Simba's Mom" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> That video is absolutely sick!! That guy doesnt deserve to have cats. I
>> wish someone would report him. THe poor cats, absolutely sick
>> behaviour! I wish I didn't watch that.
>>

> When you see "abuse" in the subject, a good rule of thumb is, don't watch
> it. Usually the intent of the OP is to upset you. I didn't watch it. I
> never
> watch these things.
>

> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
> http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Me either - I'm just glad when there *IS* a warning in the subject line so I
can avoid the thread. If there were something I can do to stop these things
(writing letters to congresscritters for tougher laws), I do - other than
that I don't want to upset myself reading about it.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

June 1st 06, 11:41 PM
In article >,
says...
> I used to post to this group some about a cat I had problems with, I
> am only popping in now because I was looking at cat videos on you tube
> and ran across this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U765K8vnS8&search=insane%20cat
>
> I thought someone here might know the origin of the video if it is
> something that has circulated or maybe someone might see it that
> recognizes the cats/person's voice. I know it is unlikely anything
> will result from trying to find the person in this video but it
> disturbed me.

I've seen it before. Gorgeous cats, particularly that all white one. But
one sick ******* that owns them. Why the hell adopt a cat if you're
going to terrorize it?

June 2nd 06, 12:20 AM
You know what? One of the reasons I hated being in the Navy when I was
younger was because I was surrounded by people that would have thought
that was the epitome of humor.

I wouldn't blame the cats if they joined together and murdered him in
his sleep.

chairtable
June 2nd 06, 01:35 AM
T > wrote:

>In article >,
says...
>> I used to post to this group some about a cat I had problems with, I
>> am only popping in now because I was looking at cat videos on you tube
>> and ran across this:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U765K8vnS8&search=insane%20cat
>>
>> I thought someone here might know the origin of the video if it is
>> something that has circulated or maybe someone might see it that
>> recognizes the cats/person's voice. I know it is unlikely anything
>> will result from trying to find the person in this video but it
>> disturbed me.
>>

>I've seen it before. Gorgeous cats, particularly that all white one. But
>one sick ******* that owns them. Why the hell adopt a cat if you're
>going to terrorize it?

I don't know. I am halfway convinced he thought it was humor and
halfway convinced he has a mental problem and was not trying to be
funny. Either way, nothing can be done about it I guess.

Outsider
June 2nd 06, 06:59 PM
wrote in news:1149204011.260939.198320
@h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> You know what? One of the reasons I hated being in the Navy when I was
> younger was because I was surrounded by people that would have thought
> that was the epitome of humor.
>
> I wouldn't blame the cats if they joined together and murdered him in
> his sleep.

Now THAT would be a great video.

June 3rd 06, 12:30 AM
There is a serious quality problem with the human gene pool.

Matthew
June 3rd 06, 12:31 AM
what gave you the first hint
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> There is a serious quality problem with the human gene pool.

June 3rd 06, 12:32 AM
I love it, Wookie Tim! Is anyone really good w/computer animation?
Ah, but you'd have to steal snippets of the original video, and then do
a scene where cartoon cats get together and plan the deed. I bet that
video would be very popular.

Outsider wrote:

> wrote in news:1149204011.260939.198320
> @h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
> > You know what? One of the reasons I hated being in the Navy when I was
> > younger was because I was surrounded by people that would have thought
> > that was the epitome of humor.
> >
> > I wouldn't blame the cats if they joined together and murdered him in
> > his sleep.
> >

> Now THAT would be a great video.

Outsider
June 3rd 06, 04:34 AM
wrote in news:1149291011.742702.159630
@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> There is a serious quality problem with the human gene pool.

ya think?!

cybercat
June 3rd 06, 06:53 AM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

> >There is a serious quality problem with the human gene pool.
>
> I take it you've been reading Lyn's and Barry's posts.

Pfft. Your bigoted gun freak stance pollutes the pool more than
you think. Asshole.

June 3rd 06, 04:30 PM
In article >,
says...
> In article >,
> T > wrote:
>
> > I've seen it before. Gorgeous cats, particularly that all white one. But
> > one sick ******* that owns them. Why the hell adopt a cat if you're
> > going to terrorize it?
>
> Why videotape yourself acting like an utter psychotic? The sad thing is,
> there are people who treat everyone, including their own kids, like
> this, and think nothing of it. I always thought the treatment should be
> to put them in a room and treat them the same way for, say, a week, and
> then discuss how they feel afterwards. I imagine it wouldn't be much
> different from those who suffer PTSD.

You're probably right. But ethical rules prevent psychologists from
doing experiments like that.

BTW, if you want to see two very spoiled cats:

http://blip.tv/file/36482

Brian Link
June 4th 06, 06:14 AM
On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 12:02:43 GMT, "D." >
wrote:

>In article >,
> T > wrote:
>
>> I've seen it before. Gorgeous cats, particularly that all white one. But
>> one sick ******* that owns them. Why the hell adopt a cat if you're
>> going to terrorize it?
>
>Why videotape yourself acting like an utter psychotic? The sad thing is,
>there are people who treat everyone, including their own kids, like
>this, and think nothing of it. I always thought the treatment should be
>to put them in a room and treat them the same way for, say, a week, and
>then discuss how they feel afterwards. I imagine it wouldn't be much
>different from those who suffer PTSD.

There was a recent study published on people who abuse animals (and
possibly already discussed here). While it's long been known that
serial killers, the most extreme antisocials, torture animals - the
study found that people who even mistreat animals are often folks who
will mistreat other people.

I'm sure this guy is a great fellow to have around (and no, I've also
learned not to watch these types of videos).

BLink
--------------------------
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"

cybercat
June 4th 06, 09:16 AM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

> From: "cybercat" >
>
>>Pfft. Your bigoted gun freak stance pollutes the pool more than
>>you think. Asshole.
>

> Ah, yes. The third stooge has to chime in.
> Now we've covered the whole special ed. class of rpch+h.
> Give it a rest, Nancy. You're starting to sound like you're taking
> the same pills that Lyn has been on.
> You, Lyn, and Barry are the village idiots of this group.
>
> You lost any semblance of credibility a long time ago. I visualize
> you like Jim Carey as "Ace Ventura", talking out his ass. I notice
> you even prefaced your comment with a "Pfft".......the sound of that
> first fart before the **** starts oozing out your asshole. You probably
> even enjoy sniffing your own flatulence. Actually, I KNOW you enjoy
> sniffing your own flatulence.
>
> And there's Lyn. The perennial victim with a ****ty life.....but it's
> never her fault even though she admits, constantly, to having a
> total lack of character. Yet she wants to tell everyone how they
> should think. A total failure as a human being who wants to bring
> everyone down to her level of mental illness. I gotta wonder
> what type of human refuse would marry a loser like that....and
> how many other women he's ****ing on the side.
>
> Then there's babbling Barry. The attention starved, mental
> midget, that hasn't gotten laid since his sheep ran away. He
> really should trade in his copy of Cakewalk for "Hooked on
> Phonics". It's probably his mother's fault.....she never should
> have had sexual relations with a chimp. Barry's gotta be
> one of those Humanzee's that geneticists have been talking
> about.
>
> You clowns really should take your act on the road. It worked
> for Moe, Larry, and Curly....although Barry's more of a Shemp.
>
> Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like you to welcome to the stage,
> tonight, Babbling Barry, Loony Lyn, and Narcissistic Nancy....
> Please put your hands together for "The Catgroup Circle Jerk"

Wow. Talk about "the stench of a failed life."

Tell us more. You are attractive in the way the most twisted people are:
the degree of your particular sickness makes everyone feel
better.

Charlie Wilkes
June 4th 06, 05:46 PM
On 1 Jun 2006 21:35:13 +0200, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"Simba's Mom" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>> That video is absolutely sick!! That guy doesnt deserve to have cats. I
>> wish someone would report him. THe poor cats, absolutely sick
>> behaviour! I wish I didn't watch that.
>>

>When you see "abuse" in the subject, a good rule of thumb is, don't watch
>it. Usually the intent of the OP is to upset you. I didn't watch it. I never
>watch these things.

It's not gruesome, but it's sad. One can tell quite a bit from the
house. My assessment: a bored kid in a working-class Catholic home,
somewhere back east, harrassing his parents' cats while they are at
work.

What is sad is that the kid is surrounded by these cats, and he
doesn't realize he would get a lot more pleasure from making friends
with them than he can by acting like a nut to amuse his doltish peer
group.

Charlie

cybercat
June 4th 06, 07:26 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On 1 Jun 2006 21:35:13 +0200, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

>>"Simba's Mom" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>>> That video is absolutely sick!! That guy doesnt deserve to have cats. I
>>> wish someone would report him. THe poor cats, absolutely sick
>>> behaviour! I wish I didn't watch that.
>>>

>>When you see "abuse" in the subject, a good rule of thumb is, don't watch
>>it. Usually the intent of the OP is to upset you. I didn't watch it. I
>>never
>>watch these things.
>>
> It's not gruesome, but it's sad. One can tell quite a bit from the
> house. My assessment: a bored kid in a working-class Catholic home,
> somewhere back east, harrassing his parents' cats while they are at
> work.
>
> What is sad is that the kid is surrounded by these cats, and he
> doesn't realize he would get a lot more pleasure from making friends
> with them than he can by acting like a nut to amuse his doltish peer
> group.

Hmm. I am not afraid of much, but you know, I am afraid of watching
films where any helpless creature is abused, human or otherwise. I
would not be such a pussy about it, but my watching such things can
do no good, you know? I think one of the worst things to experience
is a wrong that one is helpless to make right in any way, suffering
one is completely powerless to ease. Though I think I am somewhat
effective in my own small circle, the fact is that there is a lot of heinous
**** going on that I can do absolutely nothing about. My best response
to it has to be to avert my eyes from the most obvious manifestations.
Otherwise, I get too crazy.

Speaking of Conan :)

I wonder how he is doing and how Philip's new Kitty Omar has
fared?

June 4th 06, 08:07 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
. ..
> what gave you the first hint

Sometimes your sense of humor is very dry, Matthew. : D

Matthew
June 4th 06, 08:09 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> what gave you the first hint
>
> Sometimes your sense of humor is very dry, Matthew. : D

I speak truth young one proof is all around Darwin said it best

cybercat
June 4th 06, 08:59 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Matthew" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> >> what gave you the first hint
> >
> > Sometimes your sense of humor is very dry, Matthew. : D
> >
> I speak truth young one proof is all around Darwin said it best

Did Darwin really say that? lol Well, it's true. Just look at the TV shows
that are most popular, and the great ones that get canceled.

mnemonic
June 4th 06, 10:54 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:
> You, Lyn, and Barry are the village idiots of this group.

that is the worst little 30 second stand up i've heard in a long time

no wonder they was ready to BOUNCE you out of the Letterman Line or was
it the Leno Line?

You're the kind of guy that picks a booger then loses it on his
person... it turns up on the back of you hand at dinner.

another pre-emptive strike from you and I'll out you.
read the fine print on your little quicksilver there bud! they don't
offer no guarantees.
why? wonder why Nomen? *shaking my head.. not that bright are you

look at Nomen go in his invisible plane.. wooo hooo

Im just not an ass, I live and let live; hey if you need your little
invisible plane, well...
Ill let you have your little invisible plane... just know... I spared
you.

-L.
June 5th 06, 07:47 AM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> And there's Lyn.

Damn! I go away for the weekend and come back to you jerking off to
the tune of my name. You really need a real life, Nomen. One that
doesn't involve big guns and monster trucks.

-L.

mnemonic
June 5th 06, 12:18 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> I've got one. And it doesn't involve raising someone else's kid, crusading
> for moronic causes, or making excuses for a pathetic life.

When did you become a troll?

I thought you was cool man

You know - if you was to admit you are needing some attention, that
would be noble.
I mean, we all have needs... it's not shame or mystery

did you know - you don't have to act like a pig routing in the mud just
to get attention?

Just a little FYI

I bet it made your night for Lyn to give you some attention...

ya prolly went boom inside of 5 minutes

YOU KNOW YOU ****IN DID! ROFLMAO

--

damn kids

~My2óWorth~
June 5th 06, 01:59 PM
You can tell by the cat's body language that they aren't being abused.
If anything, the cat's are looking at the guy and asking to themselves
"is this guy is some kind of a nut?"

Probably the guy is home alone and bored. I wish his mother or
wife/girlfriend had a copy of this video. He'd be sleeping on the
doorstep and the cats would get a little peace and quiet.

DogH2O

"chairtable" > wrote in message
> I used to post to this group some about a cat I had problems with, I
> am only popping in now because I was looking at cat videos on you
tube
> and ran across this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U765K8vnS8&search=insane%20cat
>
> I thought someone here might know the origin of the video if it is
> something that has circulated or maybe someone might see it that
> recognizes the cats/person's voice. I know it is unlikely anything
> will result from trying to find the person in this video but it
> disturbed me.

-L.
June 5th 06, 04:57 PM
mnemonic wrote:
> Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
> I bet it made your night for Lyn to give you some attention...
>
> ya prolly went boom inside of 5 minutes
>
> YOU KNOW YOU ****IN DID! ROFLMAO

You know he was waiting my his computer with baited breath, just
waiting for me to reply. Prolly had Rosy all slicked up and
evertything....LOL...

-L.

mnemonic
June 5th 06, 11:37 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

<snip> "she's also incorrect"

-
what's all this sissy cryin' crap I don't have time for this

suck it up
may as well take it like a man
--

Just because we had a bad republican in office, it does not change the
majority

the races were very close

I like many of the ideal from both sides, Im not hard either way...
I do vote

There are always going to be key issues, and these key issues are
usually "sizzle"
I see past that...

I see men and women of understanding with agendas, men and women who
are oppurtunist... to their own agenda... I don't fool myself everyone
has gone their own way

I think you should do your damnedest to get a lear jet...

invest in a music artist... <ahem>

you make way mo money that way
and money answers all things

-L.
June 6th 06, 03:36 AM
mnemonic wrote:

> and let's be real Lyn, if he was getting any real good lovin at home,
> would he be on usenet?

I feel sorry for his wife (if he has one), since he's so threatened by
a woman who has a brain and states an opinion. He probably walks all
over her and beats her down emotionally if not physically.

> oh noo... oh noooo... ( i wouldn't be, i'd be at the ice cream parlor,
> a movie, a steak house... toy r us... hoo ha! gimmie dat piece of
> amercian pie you know)... she be like Mmmm! Goddamn, bigbad! This is
> some serious gourmet ****! Usually, I would be happy with some
> freeze-dried Taster's Choice, but you spring this serious GOURMET ****
> on me! What flavor is this?
>
> steeeeeeeroyke 3
>
> Listen! I'm real sorry he talked to you the way he did, I hope you are
> able to transcend his remarks and not let them resonate. again, Im
> sorry he said that to you...
> don't worry... nothing like that is going to happen to you.

What? His comments about gang rape or whatever it was? I didn't blink
an eyelash.

> I believe you are experienced enough and compassionate enough to see
> through his mask...his remarks are so akin to an act of desperation and
> vewy poor taste

He's just a troll at this point. He's ****ed off because Cybercat and
I speak out minds and have a brain. It threatens him, poor
little-dick-man.

> truth is... as bad as he tought about you.. he thinks that much harder
> on himself.

It's just so weird that he obsesses about me and Cybercat because of
what we posted in this ng. What a ****ing weirdo.

-L.

mnemonic
June 6th 06, 03:51 AM
-L. wrote:

<stuff>

bufoon writes

yeah, think your right..

he just needs some attention

I don't even think Catnipped could send hugs to this one

I tell you something else, he don't have no money

people who have money? they don't tell it (unless it's new money)

he's a broke negro like me

Matthew
June 6th 06, 03:55 AM
"mnemonic" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> -L. wrote:
>
> <stuff>
>
> bufoon writes
>
> yeah, think your right..
>
> he just needs some attention
>
> I don't even think Catnipped could send hugs to this one
>
> I tell you something else, he don't have no money
>
> people who have money? they don't tell it (unless it's new money)

Yes we do you got it backwards WE DON'T SPEND IT that is how we keep it
he he he

> he's a broke negro like me

cybercat
June 6th 06, 04:37 AM
"mnemonic" > wrote

> he just needs some attention
>
> I don't even think Catnipped could send hugs to this one

My take on it is that Catnipped really thought "Nomen" was trolling
in the thread about female CEOs. I didn't. I know that tone, that's
an easy one to place! Accompanied by the level of venom displayed,
and a little unflattering light was shed on this aging know-it-all.
Catnipped has a handgun, and she and "Nomen" talk guns--but
I cannot imagine that she would think too favorably of his display
in here the last couple of days. I may be wrong ... it does happen.
Maybe she will chime in, or maybe she will opt out of chiming in,
an equally honorable pursuit!! ;)

And ... my last word on it .. (maybe, hee!) I believe it is perfectly
within one's rights to hold bigoted opinions and spout them as
loudly and often as one likes. But to take it personally when
people who have heard them don't like you for holding them?
Not reasonable.

June 6th 06, 07:32 AM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote
> The people I used to like, here, have all left.
> So I'm outta here. Not sure why I didn't bail when everyone else
> with a mind left.

Well, I, for one, feel just terrible.

If I had known that three people posting to a Usenet
group could completely ruin our good, brave, bright
friend "Nomen's" entire social life, and cause such an
emotional reaction, I am not sure what I might have
done.

June 6th 06, 07:34 AM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote

> As I used to say to asshole customers when I worked at a
> gas station..........
>
> **** You very much, Have a **** day.

Anybody else think this tells us just about all we need to know
about our friend "Nomen?"

-L.
June 6th 06, 08:24 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Nomen Nescio" > wrote
>

> > As I used to say to asshole customers when I worked at a
> > gas station..........
> >
> > **** You very much, Have a **** day.
> >

> Anybody else think this tells us just about all we need to know
> about our friend "Nomen?"

LOL...$20 says he still works there...

-L.

-L.
June 6th 06, 08:30 AM
Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Google shows the top 3 posters for June as
> 38 Nancy
> 34 Barry
> 17 Lyn

And you're the 4th top poster, crybaby. WTF is your point? At least
the three top posters contributed some actual content about cats...

-L.

cybercat
June 6th 06, 09:20 AM
"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

> From: "cybercat" >
>
> >My take on it is that Catnipped really thought "Nomen" was trolling
> >in the thread about female CEOs. I didn't.
>
> How perceptive.
>
> >Accompanied by the level of venom displayed,
> >and a little unflattering light was shed on this aging know-it-all.
>
> You're the spitting cobra of this group.
> I just presented FACTS that you didn't like.
> And, BTW, my wife is going to fire the last woman in her employ,
> tomorrow (She would have fired her today but she wanted to
> dump the idiot on 6/6/06......I love her sense of humor). Anyway,
> when she started the business she had vowed that she was
> going to give women a chance to succeed in a male dominated
> industry, where she fought her way to the top, that as she said "saw
> women a just secretaries".
> Now, 7 or 8 women (in and out) later, she has vowed to never hire
> another female again, considers most women to be "lazy, stupid,
> bitches", and now realizes why she had to fight her way to the top.
> It wasn't discrimination, most women haven't been worth a damn.
> She once thought that, when given to opportunity, women would
> rise to the challenge like she did. Now she realizes that they don't.
> Bottom line.....Most women aren't like my wife (I knew that, already).
>
> >I believe it is perfectly
> >within one's rights to hold bigoted opinions and spout them as
> >loudly and often as one likes.
>
> I know, anything a bitch doesn't want to hear is a bigoted opinion.
> You're just like most blacks. Ok, Sambo, you dropped out of
> school at 16, didn't learn to read while you were there, talk in
> ghetto speak, can't do simple math, and won't get of the street
> corner to find a job...........I guess you're not a corporate CEO
> because of bigotry.
> That attitude, and level of stupidity, will get you nowhere.
> Learn the difference between facts and opinions.
> I LOVE smart women with a strong desire to succeed. Your husband,
> obviously, does not.
>
> >But to take it personally when
> >people who have heard them don't like you for holding them?
> >Not reasonable.
>
> Sure, what "reasonable" individual would take "aging know-it-all"
> personally.
>
> But, anyway, this group has become you private toxic waste dump
> and I'm going to join the group of individuals who were wise enough
> to bail some time ago, and leave you and Lyn to wade in your own
> feces.
> Enjoy your ignorance.....it'll probably be with you for life.
>
> Oh, and I have a tentative dinner date with Catnipped, and her husband,
> in Houston this summer. So I may get a chance to find out, first hand,
> what she thinks. But she seems to be making it in one of the most
> difficult businesses in the world, so I think we'd get along fine. And we
> can talk about guns and other ignorant redneck stuff.

> [...]

: D Honestly, this has got to be the most amusing kookout I've seen.

You take all of this Usenet stuff much too personally. Just email Lori and
ask her what she thinks, dummy. She's pretty straightforward. I have every
idea that she may just tell you that you have created a fiction to suit your
mood here, but I certainly hope she does not enflame you further. lol

Meanwhile, I have no idea what has made you react to anything in
Usenet like somebody killed your dog, but I do hope you feel better.
I mean that.

Usenet is not for sissies. It really isn't. And it is rarely personal.
You're
a bit old for male menopause, "Nomen." Maybe look into some sort of
SSRI?

This is a cat group, where people come to talk about cats and sometimes
segue into off-topic exhanges. Nothing that happens here is the end of the
world, I promise you.

Take care.

-L.
June 6th 06, 09:27 AM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> I know, anything a bitch doesn't want to hear is a bigoted opinion.
> You're just like most blacks. Ok, Sambo, you dropped out of
> school at 16, didn't learn to read while you were there, talk in
> ghetto speak, can't do simple math, and won't get of the street
> corner to find a job...........I guess you're not a corporate CEO
> because of bigotry.

Oh, yeah. Sure. You're not a racist or sexist asshole at all. Nope.
Not "Nomen". I totally understand why you post anonymously. ****ing
coward.

-L.

Matthew
June 6th 06, 12:41 PM
I tried to decrypt it using what you said it would not do it Nomen

"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message

> I'll check back here one last time on Saturday.
> It's been a pleasure.

mnemonic
June 6th 06, 02:06 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> You got that right.

you like that hey Nomen, I thought you was into pen up gals holding
guns?

one thing about your research, saying I am second poster... and you are
4th biggest poster one thing... I don't remember reading the word CAT
in any of your posts...

it's all just dumping anger or something on Lyn

but I see you got a new toy.. another dirty old man!

hey! water seeks it's own level pal

hehehe.. you know what pal stand for don't you

cybercat
June 6th 06, 02:36 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> I tried to decrypt it using what you said it would not do it Nomen

Damn, I guess you'll have to consult the Super Secret Spy Handbook then,
Matthew.

mnemonic
June 6th 06, 08:02 PM
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Just thought I'd check for a reply before flying out to my place
> in Martha's Vinyard for the rest of the week

roflmao

LIAR!

cybercat
June 6th 06, 08:10 PM
"mnemonic" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
> > Just thought I'd check for a reply before flying out to my place
> > in Martha's Vinyard for the rest of the week
>
> roflmao
>
> LIAR!

The part I like is "the wife." It might just as well be "the little
wife." Ugh.

mnemonic
June 6th 06, 10:23 PM
cybercat wrote:

> The part I like is "the wife." It might just as well be "the little
> wife." Ugh.

CAN I PLEASE HAVE A CIGARETTE WILL SOMEBODY PLEAS...

thank you cybercat. damn menthol too.. right on time
~~

Nomen should come and get me, i can meet him at the airport

show me the money!

Matthew
June 6th 06, 10:26 PM
"mnemonic" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> The part I like is "the wife." It might just as well be "the little
>> wife." Ugh.
>

> CAN I PLEASE HAVE A CIGARETTE WILL SOMEBODY PLEAS...
>
> thank you cybercat. damn menthol too.. right on time
> ~~
>
> Nomen should come and get me, i can meet him at the airport
>
> show me the money!

You would have a heart attack if I showed you the money ;-)

-L.
June 6th 06, 11:02 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "mnemonic" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Nomen Nescio wrote:
> >
> > > Just thought I'd check for a reply before flying out to my place
> > > in Martha's Vinyard for the rest of the week
> >
> > roflmao
> >
> > LIAR!
> >

> The part I like is "the wife." It might just as well be "the little
> wife." Ugh.

The Little Woman. Shortened to just "Woman". As in "Woman! Get me a
beer!"

$50 says he couldn't spot MV on a map...

-L.

mnemonic
June 6th 06, 11:10 PM
Matthew wrote:

> You would have a heart attack if I showed you the money ;-)

you would have an heart attack if I showed you the rock

i don't have to buy no pussy matt, what i need money for

mnemonic
June 6th 06, 11:20 PM
-L. wrote:

> $50 says he couldn't spot MV on a map...

he's hitchiking there with a free google map

the only mv he knows is a mcdonalds value

Charlie Wilkes
June 7th 06, 01:37 AM
On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:00:04 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
> wrote:

>>From: "Matthew" >
>
>>I tried to decrypt it using what you said it would not do it Nomen
>
>Just thought I'd check for a reply before flying out to my place
>in Martha's Vinyard for the rest of the week (Gotta do a few repairs
>on the place in anticipation of putting it on the market and moving
>south). The wife and I have a rule about the place......NO
>computers, and the answering machine takes all calls. So I'll be
>out of touch for a few days.
>Got mixed feelings about selling the place. Lovely island, great
>beaches, incredible fishing, and there's something kinda cool
>about walking the beach and giving a casual wave and a "hello"
>to Hollywood celebrities. Last time I flew in, I parked the plane,
>went in to the FBO to tell them how long I'd be tied down there,
>and wound up chatting with Meg Ryan for a few minutes.
>Nice girl, and I'll tell you, if I wasn't married......................................... :)

HORK! Did you tell her about your smegma theory of investing? If
not, you missed a great opportunity to score some points with her.
Here is the dialog I envision:

MEG RYAN: That's really cool -- almost as impressive as your airplane
and your summer retreat here on Martha's Vineyard. But why do you
call it the smegma theory?

NOMEN: Oh, you know, cuzza all that smegma women have in their ****s.

MEG RYAN: Far out! Say, I'm giving a little party tonight... why
don't you drop by?

Charlie

mnemonic
June 7th 06, 02:37 AM
-L. wrote:
!"

> $50 says he couldn't spot MV on a map...
>
> -L.

I'd hate to see his little plane get sucked up into the perfect storm

he would sound like a sheep
maaaaday maaaaday

mnemonic
June 7th 06, 02:42 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> NOMEN: Oh, you know, cuzza all that smegma women have in their ****s.
>
> MEG RYAN: Far out! Say, I'm giving a little party tonight... why
> don't you drop by?
>
> Charlie

what is smegma... is that like a country pussy thing?

Charlie Wilkes
June 7th 06, 05:05 AM
On 6 Jun 2006 18:42:50 -0700, "mnemonic" >
wrote:

>Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>

>> NOMEN: Oh, you know, cuzza all that smegma women have in their ****s.
>>
>> MEG RYAN: Far out! Say, I'm giving a little party tonight... why
>> don't you drop by?
>>
>> Charlie
>
>what is smegma... is that like a country pussy thing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smegma

"Smegma, a transliteration of the Greek word [...] for soap, is a
combination of exfoliated (shed) epithelial cells, transudated skin
oils and moisture that can accumulate under the foreskin of males and
within the female vulva area, with a characteristic strong odor and
taste. Smegma is common to all mammals, male and female."

Some time back, Nomen described his "smegma theory of investing" --
selling the shares of companies when a female CEO takes over.

Charlie

-L.
June 7th 06, 06:41 AM
mnemonic wrote:
> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>

> > NOMEN: Oh, you know, cuzza all that smegma women have in their ****s.
> >
> > MEG RYAN: Far out! Say, I'm giving a little party tonight... why
> > don't you drop by?
> >
> > Charlie
>
> what is smegma... is that like a country pussy thing?

A skanky pussy thang.

-L.

mnemonic
June 7th 06, 08:34 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> Some time back, Nomen described his "smegma theory of investing" --
> selling the shares of companies when a female CEO takes over.

mmm, so this must be exactly when he bloed his foot off

cybercat
June 7th 06, 02:47 PM
"mnemonic" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>

> > Some time back, Nomen described his "smegma theory of investing" --
> > selling the shares of companies when a female CEO takes over.
>

> mmm, so this must be exactly when he bloed his foot off

You know, it was in that thread that I realized what an ass the man really
is, though I had noted a decided lack of cojones from when he began posting
a couple of years ago. However, I missed that particular comment. I have a
natural filtering device that takes in just enough of obnoxious people like
this then blocks the rest, it's like an internal kill file. Once my built-in
processor stamps "asshole" on them, anything goes with regard to output but
input is limited. (KInd of like a scarlet "A" of another kind, lol)

Life is too short to give stupid people too much unction, especially
aggressively stupid people with a false sense of entitlement.

Nevertheless, I think Nomen will be baaaaacccck in one incarnation or
another, and that's cool there is room for everyone.

mnemonic
June 7th 06, 03:09 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Nevertheless, I think Nomen will be baaaaacccck in one incarnation or
> another, and that's cool there is room for everyone.

was you gritting your teeth when you said that?

-

it's a good thing he blew us off we ain't had much to talk about.. hehe

we need some new recruits, fresh meat

somebody chased rumble off, then there's goat p, that's about it for
new recruits
man the pickins are slim, nmr and me have have done flamed doe so much
there really aint' much left of him to be had

brandy left when her narcism became common knowledge...

sherry spends too much time on the shortbus
catnipped is getting a new crap pipe under her house

maybe we should pass out koolaide and cookies when people come by
or offer free cat treats or something

maybe if we rub some catnipped on us the cats will like us

cybercat
June 7th 06, 03:21 PM
"mnemonic" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Nevertheless, I think Nomen will be baaaaacccck in one incarnation or
> > another, and that's cool there is room for everyone.
>
> was you gritting your teeth when you said that?

No, I was doing my Governator impression.

Charlie Wilkes
June 7th 06, 11:32 PM
On 7 Jun 2006 15:47:24 +0200, "cybercat" > wrote:

>"mnemonic" > wrote in message
ups.com...

>> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>>

>> > Some time back, Nomen described his "smegma theory of investing" --
>> > selling the shares of companies when a female CEO takes over.
>>

>> mmm, so this must be exactly when he bloed his foot off
>>

>You know, it was in that thread that I realized what an ass the man really
>is, though I had noted a decided lack of cojones from when he began posting
>a couple of years ago. However, I missed that particular comment. I have a
>natural filtering device that takes in just enough of obnoxious people like
>this then blocks the rest, it's like an internal kill file. Once my built-in
>processor stamps "asshole" on them, anything goes with regard to output but
>input is limited. (KInd of like a scarlet "A" of another kind, lol)
>
>Life is too short to give stupid people too much unction, especially
>aggressively stupid people with a false sense of entitlement.
>
>Nevertheless, I think Nomen will be baaaaacccck in one incarnation or
>another, and that's cool there is room for everyone.

Yeah. Nomen is a bonehead with a big ego, but I don't sense the
workings of a black, devious heart, as I have with some of the others
in this group, most of whom have vanished and are not particularly
missed.

I thought the smegma thing was fun. I am a sucker for bathroom humor
of any kind. The more offensive, the more gleefully I enjoy it.

Charlie

>Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Charlie Wilkes
June 7th 06, 11:41 PM
On 7 Jun 2006 07:09:31 -0700, "mnemonic" >
wrote:

>cybercat wrote:
>
>> Nevertheless, I think Nomen will be baaaaacccck in one incarnation or
>> another, and that's cool there is room for everyone.
>
>was you gritting your teeth when you said that?
>
>-
>
>it's a good thing he blew us off we ain't had much to talk about.. hehe
>
>we need some new recruits, fresh meat
>
>somebody chased rumble off, then there's goat p, that's about it for

Rumble contacted me. I offered what solace I could. He was judged
summarily and injustly because of his first unfortunate post. He was
genuinely worried about his cat.

I told him his Selim the Grim posture would simply amuse you and egg
you on, but you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings for real.

I got your number, because I'm the same way. I love to make people
bash their keyboards in a white rage... but when they start losing
sleep because of me, I lose sleep because of them, and that's no fun.
Unless it is one of the relatively rare people who really deserve to
have their feelings hurt, and they are out there...

Charlie

>new recruits
>man the pickins are slim, nmr and me have have done flamed doe so much
>there really aint' much left of him to be had
>
>brandy left when her narcism became common knowledge...
>
>sherry spends too much time on the shortbus
>catnipped is getting a new crap pipe under her house
>
>maybe we should pass out koolaide and cookies when people come by
>or offer free cat treats or something
>
>maybe if we rub some catnipped on us the cats will like us

mnemonic
June 8th 06, 03:46 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> Rumble contacted me. I offered what solace I could. He was judged
> summarily and injustly because of his first unfortunate post. He was
> genuinely worried about his cat.
>
> I told him his Selim the Grim posture would simply amuse you and egg
> you on, but you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings for real.

I really was just messing with him, i had the distinct feeling he
didn't just get off the bus with a watermelon under his arm

> I got your number, because I'm the same way. I love to make people
> bash their keyboards in a white rage... but when they start losing
> sleep because of me, I lose sleep because of them, and that's no fun.

I don't remember losing any sleep over something I've posted, of course
I think about it at any given time.

> Unless it is one of the relatively rare people who really deserve to
> have their feelings hurt, and they are out there...

Right, you know I contemplated, but I really was just joking...
who would honestly accuse a stranger of smoking crack

then again, I felt that others was wondering if the whole story was
real or not and I was willing to get called an asshole just to give
Rumble a chance to back up and punt.

I really didn't believe he took me serious, maybe he did.

but after the star performance he gave, I'd say were even.

mnemonic
June 8th 06, 04:04 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> I am a sucker for bathroom humor
> of any kind. The more offensive, the more gleefully I enjoy it.

you mean like the bathtub fart?

People who would never in their life know one fart from another...who
would like to act like fart don't exist, will have to admit that a
bathtub fart is something special.