PDA

View Full Version : Re: who ya gotta know to get a blow job around here

cybercat
June 2nd 06, 12:36 AM
"mnemonic" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Hiya, Brandy.
>
> Baby, I don't understand
>
> who is Brandy is it the same one who staggers around here in high
> heels?
>
> I confused

hey I don't know anything I am but a little fishy in a great big pond.

Call me "baby" again, we'll see about that subject line. :

mnemonic
June 2nd 06, 03:19 AM
cybercat wrote:

> hey I don't know anything I am but a little fishy in a great big pond.
>
> Call me "baby" again, we'll see about that subject line. :

does it hurt much bebe?

whenever I go swimming, this sort of thing has always been a phobia

mnemonic
June 2nd 06, 11:14 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Call me "baby" again, we'll see about that subject line. :

as the hurricane said to the coconut tree, better hold on to your nuts
this ain't no ordinary blow job!

Matthew
June 2nd 06, 11:28 PM
you would loss your mind if even the possibility happened.

Barry give me your pay pal account number I am going to send you $100.00 so
you can have at least 2 hours with a cheap hooker and a room to do it in
you will have to pay for any of the mini bar if you use it

"mnemonic" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> Call me "baby" again, we'll see about that subject line. :
>
> as the hurricane said to the coconut tree, better hold on to your nuts
> this ain't no ordinary blow job!

mnemonic
June 3rd 06, 12:12 AM
Matthew wrote:

> Barry give me your pay pal account number I am going to send you $100.00 so
> you can have at least 2 hours with a cheap hooker and a room to do it in
> you will have to pay for any of the mini bar if you use it

heh i'd probably talk her head off Matt

things like... uh.. you been doing this long?

lol

then I might say..

"touch it!" lol

or...

"IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE FEET"

'PUT THE F$%KING LOTION ON YOUR FEET"

"I CAN SMELL YOUR FEET!"

muiuuuuaaaaaaaa
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Matthew
June 3rd 06, 12:22 AM
So you are a toe sucker are ya
or it take it you like your toes sucked

I be more worried about smelling other things than her feet

here is a joke for you close to the situation you are talking about

you know you bring out the dirty old man in me. I would hate to see use go
to a strip club they probably threw us out

Hair

A guy in a restaurant orders chicken noodle soup. He starts to eat the
soup and chokes on a hair in the soup. After gagging for a minute, he
calls the waitress.

"I'm not paying for this soup. There was a hair in it."

The waitress and customer get into a bit of an argument over the
problem. The guy ends up storming out of the restaurant without paying.
The waitress sees the guy go across the street to a house of ill repute.
The waitress's shift is over in about 15 minutes. She hurries over to
the hooker house and finds out where the guy is. The waitress crashes
into the room where the guy and lady of the evening are engaging. As she
walks in, the waitress sees the guy with his face in the hooker's
business area.

The waitress, seeing this, says, "You wouldn't pay for the chicken
noodle soup because you found hair in it. Now look where your face is."

The guy, upon pulling his face out of the muff, turns to the waitress
and says, "And if I find a noodle in there, I will not pay for that
either."

"mnemonic" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>
>> Barry give me your pay pal account number I am going to send you $100.00
>> so
>> you can have at least 2 hours with a cheap hooker and a room to do it in
>> you will have to pay for any of the mini bar if you use it
>
> heh i'd probably talk her head off Matt
>
> things like... uh.. you been doing this long?
>
> lol
>
> then I might say..
>
> "touch it!" lol
>
> or...
>
> "IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE FEET"
>
> 'PUT THE F$%KING LOTION ON YOUR FEET"
>
> "I CAN SMELL YOUR FEET!"
>
> muiuuuuaaaaaaaa
> vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

cybercat
June 3rd 06, 12:29 AM
"mnemonic" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > Call me "baby" again, we'll see about that subject line. :
>
> as the hurricane said to the coconut tree, better hold on to your nuts
> this ain't no ordinary blow job!

hahaha!

mnemonic
June 3rd 06, 01:39 AM
Matthew wrote:
> So you are a toe sucker are ya
> or it take it you like your toes sucked

I wouldnt want to touch someone that is being paid to sex me up
Im not into feet
clean is always in style
I like a woman with a good heart