PDA

View Full Version : No One Told Me

June 4th 06, 06:53 AM
Well no one told me the best way to chop kitty's head off, well no one
offered viable information so I had to decide the best and quickest way
so I got out my hacksaw and did the deed and hacksawed his head off.
That seemed like a painless way to do it but not too quick but oh well
had to do it. Tomorrow I will hacksaw my pet pig's head off then the
day after that it will be my dogs heads I chop off. If you can call it
chopping it's more like whittling. Maybe I should try a chainsaw or ax,
that would work pretty good if I could get them to lay their heads down
long enough. Before I finish the jobs on the rest of my pets maybe
someone could give me some advice on the proper way to do it. Otherwise
it will be the old hacksaw. Slow and probably painful although my cat
didn't cry or hiss so it must not have been. But I really need someone
to tell me the way and give some advice. I'm begging for it and I need
a phone call. Call 828.699.3093 Rachel

CairoCat
June 4th 06, 11:33 PM
Is there something wrong with you?
If this is a joke, its a pretty sick one.

[...]

keke
June 5th 06, 11:55 PM
wrote:
>Well no one told me the best way to chop kitty's head off, well no one
>offered viable information so I had to decide the best and quickest way
>so I got out my hacksaw and did the deed and hacksawed his head off.
>That seemed like a painless way to do it but not too quick but oh well
>had to do it. Tomorrow I will hacksaw my pet pig's head off then the
>day after that it will be my dogs heads I chop off. If you can call it
>chopping it's more like whittling. Maybe I should try a chainsaw or ax,
>that would work pretty good if I could get them to lay their heads down
>long enough. Before I finish the jobs on the rest of my pets maybe
>someone could give me some advice on the proper way to do it. Otherwise
>it will be the old hacksaw. Slow and probably painful although my cat
>didn't cry or hiss so it must not have been. But I really need someone
>to tell me the way and give some advice. I'm begging for it and I need
>a phone call. Call 828.699.3093 Rachel

did you just say your gonna chop your cats head off

Matthew
June 5th 06, 11:59 PM
Just a stupid troll
school's out
Just ignore his pathetic attempt for attention