PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Holly -- 11 years old

MaryL
June 4th 06, 05:05 AM
My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many years
have passed since I adopted her. Her name is a shortened version of "Holiday
Cat" because I adopted her between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays
(actually, the day after Thanksgiving in 1995). At that time, I knew she had
been born in early June, so I adopted June 1 as her "official" birthday. I
had to miss her special day this year because I was on vacation with my
sister. <sniff> But, at least, I only missed it by a couple of days. My
sister drove back to my home with me, and we arrived this afternoon after
being "on the road" for 3 days. We ran into major storms one afternoon, but
the rest was good traveling. Weather in East Texas right now is
*gorgeous* -- absolutely perfect. We visited Mother at the nursing home,
went to the office to check my mail, and took a nice walk. Holly and Duffy
get excellent care while I am gone, but I missed them every day. I have a
wonderful pet sitter -- she even vacuumed and weeded my garden while I was
gone! Both of my cats were all over me as soon as I walked in the door, and
I now have two little shadows who follow me all around the house (just as
they did in previous years).

Holly, my birthday girl, is gorgeous, healthy, active and greatly loved. At
age 11, she supposedly has entered her "senior" years, but she looks and
acts like a youngster. I am looking forward to many, many more years with
her.

Portrait of Holly:
http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL464/2364916/9165042/127799804.jpg
Holly's photo album:
http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

MaryL

June 4th 06, 05:12 AM
MaryL wrote:
> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many years
> have passed since I adopted her. Her name is a shortened version of "Holiday
> Cat" because I adopted her between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays
> (actually, the day after Thanksgiving in 1995). At that time, I knew she had
> been born in early June, so I adopted June 1 as her "official" birthday. I
> had to miss her special day this year because I was on vacation with my
> sister. <sniff> But, at least, I only missed it by a couple of days. My
> sister drove back to my home with me, and we arrived this afternoon after
> being "on the road" for 3 days. We ran into major storms one afternoon, but
> the rest was good traveling. Weather in East Texas right now is
> *gorgeous* -- absolutely perfect. We visited Mother at the nursing home,
> went to the office to check my mail, and took a nice walk. Holly and Duffy
> get excellent care while I am gone, but I missed them every day. I have a
> wonderful pet sitter -- she even vacuumed and weeded my garden while I was
> gone! Both of my cats were all over me as soon as I walked in the door, and
> I now have two little shadows who follow me all around the house (just as
> they did in previous years).
>
> Holly, my birthday girl, is gorgeous, healthy, active and greatly loved. At
> age 11, she supposedly has entered her "senior" years, but she looks and
> acts like a youngster. I am looking forward to many, many more years with
> her.
>
> Portrait of Holly:
> http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL464/2364916/9165042/127799804.jpg
> Holly's photo album:
> http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
>
> MaryL

Happy Birthday Holly! She does look much younger. She is such a
beautiful cat.

Sherry

W. Leong
June 4th 06, 05:24 AM
Happy Purrsday to Holly.

I also adopted Rusty in 1995. The adoption date was June 17 and Rusty was
1 year old then. His exact birth date is not known, so we marked our
anniversary day as his purrsday. So Rusty is also a purrsday boy this month
He is 12 years old and a senior cat.

Winnie

news:[email protected]
> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many
> years have passed since I adopted her. Her name is a shortened version of
> "Holiday Cat" because I adopted her between the Thanksgiving and Christmas
> holidays (actually, the day after Thanksgiving in 1995). At that time, I
> knew she had been born in early June, so I adopted June 1 as her
> "official" birthday. I had to miss her special day this year because I was
> on vacation with my sister. <sniff> But, at least, I only missed it by a
> couple of days. My sister drove back to my home with me, and we arrived
> this afternoon after being "on the road" for 3 days. We ran into major
> storms one afternoon, but the rest was good traveling. Weather in East
> Texas right now is *gorgeous* -- absolutely perfect. We visited Mother at
> the nursing home, went to the office to check my mail, and took a nice
> walk. Holly and Duffy get excellent care while I am gone, but I missed
> them every day. I have a wonderful pet sitter -- she even vacuumed and
> weeded my garden while I was gone! Both of my cats were all over me as
> soon as I walked in the door, and I now have two little shadows who follow
> me all around the house (just as they did in previous years).
>
> Holly, my birthday girl, is gorgeous, healthy, active and greatly loved.
> At age 11, she supposedly has entered her "senior" years, but she looks
> and acts like a youngster. I am looking forward to many, many more years
> with her.
>
> Portrait of Holly:
> http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL464/2364916/9165042/127799804.jpg
> Holly's photo album:
> http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
>
> MaryL

Karen
June 4th 06, 05:42 AM
On 2006-06-03 23:05:19 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER> said:

> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many
> years have passed since I adopted her. Her name is a shortened version
> of "Holiday Cat" because I adopted her between the Thanksgiving and
> Christmas holidays (actually, the day after Thanksgiving in 1995). At
> that time, I knew she had been born in early June, so I adopted June 1
> as her "official" birthday. I had to miss her special day this year
> because I was on vacation with my sister. <sniff> But, at least, I only
> missed it by a couple of days. My sister drove back to my home with me,
> and we arrived this afternoon after being "on the road" for 3 days. We
> ran into major storms one afternoon, but the rest was good traveling.
> Weather in East Texas right now is *gorgeous* -- absolutely perfect. We
> visited Mother at the nursing home, went to the office to check my
> mail, and took a nice walk. Holly and Duffy get excellent care while I
> am gone, but I missed them every day. I have a wonderful pet sitter --
> she even vacuumed and weeded my garden while I was gone! Both of my
> cats were all over me as soon as I walked in the door, and I now have
> two little shadows who follow me all around the house (just as they did
> in previous years).
>
> Holly, my birthday girl, is gorgeous, healthy, active and greatly
> loved. At age 11, she supposedly has entered her "senior" years, but
> she looks and acts like a youngster. I am looking forward to many, many
> more years with her.
>
> Portrait of Holly:
> http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL464/2364916/9165042/127799804.jpg
> Holly's photo album:
> http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
>
> MaryL

Happy Birthday!!!!

MaryL
June 4th 06, 05:55 AM
Happy purrday, Rusty.

Do you have some photos to share?

MaryL

"W. Leong" > wrote in message
.. .
> Happy Purrsday to Holly.
>
> I also adopted Rusty in 1995. The adoption date was June 17 and Rusty was
> 1 year old then. His exact birth date is not known, so we marked our
> anniversary day as his purrsday. So Rusty is also a purrsday boy this
> month
> He is 12 years old and a senior cat.
>
> Winnie
>
> "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many
>> years have passed since I adopted her. Her name is a shortened version of
>> "Holiday Cat" because I adopted her between the Thanksgiving and
>> Christmas holidays (actually, the day after Thanksgiving in 1995). At
>> that time, I knew she had been born in early June, so I adopted June 1 as
>> her "official" birthday. I had to miss her special day this year because
>> I was on vacation with my sister. <sniff> But, at least, I only missed it
>> by a couple of days. My sister drove back to my home with me, and we
>> arrived this afternoon after being "on the road" for 3 days. We ran into
>> major storms one afternoon, but the rest was good traveling. Weather in
>> East Texas right now is *gorgeous* -- absolutely perfect. We visited
>> Mother at the nursing home, went to the office to check my mail, and took
>> a nice walk. Holly and Duffy get excellent care while I am gone, but I
>> missed them every day. I have a wonderful pet sitter -- she even vacuumed
>> and weeded my garden while I was gone! Both of my cats were all over me
>> as soon as I walked in the door, and I now have two little shadows who
>> follow me all around the house (just as they did in previous years).
>>
>> Holly, my birthday girl, is gorgeous, healthy, active and greatly loved.
>> At age 11, she supposedly has entered her "senior" years, but she looks
>> and acts like a youngster. I am looking forward to many, many more years
>> with her.
>>
>> Portrait of Holly:
>> http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL464/2364916/9165042/127799804.jpg
>> Holly's photo album:
>> http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
>>
>> MaryL

mlbriggs
June 4th 06, 05:58 AM
On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 23:05:19 -0500, MaryL wrote:

> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many years
> have passed since I adopted her. Her name is a shortened version of "Holiday
> Cat" because I adopted her between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays
> (actually, the day after Thanksgiving in 1995). At that time, I knew she had
> been born in early June, so I adopted June 1 as her "official" birthday. I
> had to miss her special day this year because I was on vacation with my
> sister. <sniff> But, at least, I only missed it by a couple of days. My
> sister drove back to my home with me, and we arrived this afternoon after
> being "on the road" for 3 days. We ran into major storms one afternoon, but
> the rest was good traveling. Weather in East Texas right now is
> *gorgeous* -- absolutely perfect. We visited Mother at the nursing home,
> went to the office to check my mail, and took a nice walk. Holly and Duffy
> get excellent care while I am gone, but I missed them every day. I have a
> wonderful pet sitter -- she even vacuumed and weeded my garden while I was
> gone! Both of my cats were all over me as soon as I walked in the door, and
> I now have two little shadows who follow me all around the house (just as
> they did in previous years).
>
> Holly, my birthday girl, is gorgeous, healthy, active and greatly loved. At
> age 11, she supposedly has entered her "senior" years, but she looks and
> acts like a youngster. I am looking forward to many, many more years with
> her.
>
> Portrait of Holly:
> http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL464/2364916/9165042/127799804.jpg
> Holly's photo album:
> http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
>
> MaryL

Happy Birthday to Holly yes she is beautiful. My TuTu turned 9 sometime
this spring, I celebrate her birthday on April lst and she is acting
like a senior cat. She no longer plays, but loves to watch me try to get
her to play. Best wishes. MLB

Marina
June 4th 06, 06:04 AM
MaryL wrote:
> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old!

Hoppy Purrday to one beautiful catlady!

IBen Getiner
June 4th 06, 09:59 AM
MaryL wrote:
> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many years
> have passed since I adopted her. Her name is a shortened version of "Holiday
> Cat" because I adopted her between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays
> (actually, the day after Thanksgiving in 1995). At that time, I knew she had
> been born in early June, so I adopted June 1 as her "official" birthday. I
> had to miss her special day this year because I was on vacation with my
> sister. <sniff> But, at least, I only missed it by a couple of days. My
> sister drove back to my home with me, and we arrived this afternoon after
> being "on the road" for 3 days. We ran into major storms one afternoon, but
> the rest was good traveling. Weather in East Texas right now is
> *gorgeous* -- absolutely perfect. We visited Mother at the nursing home,
> went to the office to check my mail, and took a nice walk. Holly and Duffy
> get excellent care while I am gone, but I missed them every day. I have a
> wonderful pet sitter -- she even vacuumed and weeded my garden while I was
> gone! Both of my cats were all over me as soon as I walked in the door, and
> I now have two little shadows who follow me all around the house (just as
> they did in previous years).
>
> Holly, my birthday girl, is gorgeous, healthy, active and greatly loved. At
> age 11, she supposedly has entered her "senior" years, but she looks and
> acts like a youngster. I am looking forward to many, many more years with
> her.
>
> Portrait of Holly:
> http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL464/2364916/9165042/127799804.jpg
> Holly's photo album:
> http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
>
> MaryL

WHEEW...!! OH-BOY...!! FAN-****ING-TASTIC...!! HAPPY B-DAY HOLY...!!
ALL-RRRRRIGHT..!! HATS-OFF...!! SUPER-DUPER-FREEKIN'-KOOL...!!
EXQUISITELY DONE..!! THIS IS JUST TOOOOO ****ING MUCH..!! OKAY..!!
ALRIGHT..!! FANTASTIC ACHIEVEMENT HOLY..!! GREAT, GREAT, GREAT...!!
ELEVEN CHEERS FOR HOLY THE KAT (AND ONE TO GROW ON)...!!

LOL...!!

So what..? Who really gives a rat'z azz...? You and you alone, that's
who. Your friggin' kat doesn't even care. She's only concerned about
whether her food bowl is full and her litter box is there. If you were
the size of a mouse, Holy would EAT you, MaryL. Do you realize this?
How silly you look making such a big boisterous deal over something so
insignificant. All you do when you put on such a display is alert every
person who reads it to your staggeringly low maturity level. You might
not be the size of a mouse physically, MaryL.. But you are emotionally.
Mentally, too..

IBen

Adrian A
June 4th 06, 10:35 AM
MaryL wrote:
> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many
> years have passed since I adopted her. Her name is a shortened
> version of "Holiday Cat" because I adopted her between the
> Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays (actually, the day after
> Thanksgiving in 1995). At that time, I knew she had been born in
> early June, so I adopted June 1 as her "official" birthday. I had to
> miss her special day this year because I was on vacation with my
> sister. <sniff> But, at least, I only missed it by a couple of days.
> My sister drove back to my home with me, and we arrived this
> afternoon after being "on the road" for 3 days. We ran into major
> storms one afternoon, but the rest was good traveling. Weather in
> East Texas right now is *gorgeous* -- absolutely perfect. We visited
> Mother at the nursing home, went to the office to check my mail, and
> took a nice walk. Holly and Duffy get excellent care while I am gone,
> but I missed them every day. I have a wonderful pet sitter -- she
> even vacuumed and weeded my garden while I was gone! Both of my cats
> were all over me as soon as I walked in the door, and I now have two
> little shadows who follow me all around the house (just as they did
> in previous years).
>
> Holly, my birthday girl, is gorgeous, healthy, active and greatly
> loved. At age 11, she supposedly has entered her "senior" years, but
> she looks and acts like a youngster. I am looking forward to many,
> many more years with her.
>
> Portrait of Holly:
> http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL464/2364916/9165042/127799804.jpg
> Holly's photo album:
> http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
>
> MaryL

Happy purrday, Holly. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

W. Leong
June 4th 06, 01:23 PM
Sorry I don't. I don't have a digital camera.
I should look into scanning some old photos of Rusty.

Winnie

news:[email protected]
> Happy purrday, Rusty.
>
> Do you have some photos to share?
>
> MaryL
>

> "W. Leong" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> Happy Purrsday to Holly.
>>
>> I also adopted Rusty in 1995. The adoption date was June 17 and Rusty was
>> 1 year old then. His exact birth date is not known, so we marked our
>> anniversary day as his purrsday. So Rusty is also a purrsday boy this
>> month
>> He is 12 years old and a senior cat.
>>
>> Winnie
>>
>> "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many
>>> years have passed since I adopted her. Her name is a shortened version
>>> of "Holiday Cat" because I adopted her between the Thanksgiving and
>>> Christmas holidays (actually, the day after Thanksgiving in 1995). At
>>> that time, I knew she had been born in early June, so I adopted June 1
>>> as her "official" birthday. I had to miss her special day this year
>>> because I was on vacation with my sister. <sniff> But, at least, I only
>>> missed it by a couple of days. My sister drove back to my home with me,
>>> and we arrived this afternoon after being "on the road" for 3 days. We
>>> ran into major storms one afternoon, but the rest was good traveling.
>>> Weather in East Texas right now is *gorgeous* -- absolutely perfect. We
>>> visited Mother at the nursing home, went to the office to check my mail,
>>> and took a nice walk. Holly and Duffy get excellent care while I am
>>> gone, but I missed them every day. I have a wonderful pet sitter -- she
>>> even vacuumed and weeded my garden while I was gone! Both of my cats
>>> were all over me as soon as I walked in the door, and I now have two
>>> little shadows who follow me all around the house (just as they did in
>>> previous years).
>>>
>>> Holly, my birthday girl, is gorgeous, healthy, active and greatly loved.
>>> At age 11, she supposedly has entered her "senior" years, but she looks
>>> and acts like a youngster. I am looking forward to many, many more years
>>> with her.
>>>
>>> Portrait of Holly:
>>> http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL464/2364916/9165042/127799804.jpg
>>> Holly's photo album:
>>> http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
>>>
>>> MaryL

Christine Burel
June 4th 06, 03:38 PM
She is a beauty, Mary! Happy purrday to her and to you!
Christine
news:[email protected]
> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many
years
> have passed since I adopted her. Her name is a shortened version of
"Holiday
> Cat" because I adopted her between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays
> (actually, the day after Thanksgiving in 1995). At that time, I knew she
had
> been born in early June, so I adopted June 1 as her "official" birthday. I
> had to miss her special day this year because I was on vacation with my
> sister. <sniff> But, at least, I only missed it by a couple of days. My
> sister drove back to my home with me, and we arrived this afternoon after
> being "on the road" for 3 days. We ran into major storms one afternoon,
but
> the rest was good traveling. Weather in East Texas right now is
> *gorgeous* -- absolutely perfect. We visited Mother at the nursing home,
> went to the office to check my mail, and took a nice walk. Holly and Duffy
> get excellent care while I am gone, but I missed them every day. I have a
> wonderful pet sitter -- she even vacuumed and weeded my garden while I was
> gone! Both of my cats were all over me as soon as I walked in the door,
and
> I now have two little shadows who follow me all around the house (just as
> they did in previous years).
>
> Holly, my birthday girl, is gorgeous, healthy, active and greatly loved.
At
> age 11, she supposedly has entered her "senior" years, but she looks and
> acts like a youngster. I am looking forward to many, many more years with
> her.
>
> Portrait of Holly:
> http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL464/2364916/9165042/127799804.jpg
> Holly's photo album:
> http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
>
> MaryL

IBen Getiner
June 4th 06, 07:34 PM
mlbriggs wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 23:05:19 -0500, MaryL wrote:
>
> > My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many years
> > have passed since I adopted her. Her name is a shortened version of "Holiday
> > Cat" because I adopted her between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays
> > (actually, the day after Thanksgiving in 1995). At that time, I knew she had
> > been born in early June, so I adopted June 1 as her "official" birthday. I
> > had to miss her special day this year because I was on vacation with my
> > sister. <sniff> But, at least, I only missed it by a couple of days. My
> > sister drove back to my home with me, and we arrived this afternoon after
> > being "on the road" for 3 days. We ran into major storms one afternoon, but
> > the rest was good traveling. Weather in East Texas right now is
> > *gorgeous* -- absolutely perfect. We visited Mother at the nursing home,
> > went to the office to check my mail, and took a nice walk. Holly and Duffy
> > get excellent care while I am gone, but I missed them every day. I have a
> > wonderful pet sitter -- she even vacuumed and weeded my garden while I was
> > gone! Both of my cats were all over me as soon as I walked in the door, and
> > I now have two little shadows who follow me all around the house (just as
> > they did in previous years).
> >
> > Holly, my birthday girl, is gorgeous, healthy, active and greatly loved. At
> > age 11, she supposedly has entered her "senior" years, but she looks and
> > acts like a youngster. I am looking forward to many, many more years with
> > her.
> >
> > Portrait of Holly:
> > http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL464/2364916/9165042/127799804.jpg
> > Holly's photo album:
> > http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
> >
> > MaryL
>

> Happy Birthday to Holly yes she is beautiful.

Looks like your common everyday ordinary black pussy kat to me.

> My TuTu turned 9 sometime
> this spring, I celebrate her birthday on April lst and she is acting
> like a senior cat. She no longer plays, but loves to watch me try to get
> her to play. Best wishes. MLB

This thread is not about your cat... it's about her's.

IBen

Irulan
June 4th 06, 10:05 PM
Happy birthday, Holly. May you have many, many more.
LIly & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
news:[email protected]
> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many
> years have passed since I adopted her. Her name is a shortened version of
> "Holiday Cat" because I adopted her between the Thanksgiving and Christmas
> holidays (actually, the day after Thanksgiving in 1995). At that time, I
> knew she had been born in early June, so I adopted June 1 as her
> "official" birthday. I had to miss her special day this year because I was
> on vacation with my sister. <sniff> But, at least, I only missed it by a
> couple of days. My sister drove back to my home with me, and we arrived
> this afternoon after being "on the road" for 3 days. We ran into major
> storms one afternoon, but the rest was good traveling. Weather in East
> Texas right now is *gorgeous* -- absolutely perfect. We visited Mother at
> the nursing home, went to the office to check my mail, and took a nice
> walk. Holly and Duffy get excellent care while I am gone, but I missed
> them every day. I have a wonderful pet sitter -- she even vacuumed and
> weeded my garden while I was gone! Both of my cats were all over me as
> soon as I walked in the door, and I now have two little shadows who follow
> me all around the house (just as they did in previous years).
>
> Holly, my birthday girl, is gorgeous, healthy, active and greatly loved.
> At age 11, she supposedly has entered her "senior" years, but she looks
> and acts like a youngster. I am looking forward to many, many more years
> with her.
>
> Portrait of Holly:
> http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL464/2364916/9165042/127799804.jpg
> Holly's photo album:
> http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
>
> MaryL

MaryL
June 4th 06, 10:29 PM
"Jeff Mullen" > wrote in message
<snip>
> All black, like my Sweetie.
>
> They say that black cats are special--that most of them
> still have that something extra that it took for their
> ancestors to survive the persecution that some europeans
> wreaked on them. I know that my Sweetie has a particularly
> gentle, loving nature. What are Holly's special
> characteristics?
>
> Jeff

Interesting anecdote. Thanks for sharing -- I had not heard that before.

Holly is a very loving cat, but definitely a "one person cat." She is
standoffish with other people, and it takes most people quite awhile to
convince her that she should let them approach her. However, she is like a
little shadow with me and follows me everywhere. She is convinced that it
is her particular responsibility to knock my papers onto the floor and to
walk back-and-forth/back-and-forth in front of the computer monitor every
time I sit down to work! She used to be very aggressive toward any other
cat that approached me, but she has accepted Duffy (due to a very slow and
careful and integration process). The exception is that she absolutely will
not allow him to get onto my bed. She will circle the bed and bat him down
if he tries to get up. So, she ends up sleeping on the bed and Duffy is
"relegated" to the chair beside the bed at night. She walks with her tail
straight up almost all of the time. She also has glorious golden eyes
(which look pumpkin-colored in certain lighting -- which makes her a true
Halloween cat).

MaryL

Sam
June 5th 06, 01:43 AM
MaryL wrote:
> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old!

Happy purr-day, Holly! Many happy returns.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

-L.
June 5th 06, 09:03 AM
MaryL wrote:
> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many years
> have passed since I adopted her.
<snip>

Happy BDay to Holly! She is gorgeous - but I am partial to black cats!
-L.

Tanada
June 5th 06, 05:16 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:

>Troll Drivel

Man, if you can't do better than the muu muu man, don't bother. We
strive for high class trolls in here.

Pam S.

IBen Getiner
June 6th 06, 06:45 AM
Tanada wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
>
> >Troll Drivel
>
> Man, if you can't do better than the muu muu man, don't bother. We
> strive for high class trolls in here.
>
> Pam S.

You didn't quote me. How am I to know which part of my posted word
impressed you in such a negitive manner? Because 'that troll' bull****
don't cut it with me. Only open your ****ING MOUTH if you got something
constructive (or destructive) to say about my posted word. My opinion.
That's what I do here, you ****ing JERK. I'm not interested in any
other thing that you have to say. (Unless it's pointing down the road
to a fight.. :)

IBen

Helen Miles
June 6th 06, 02:12 PM
news:[email protected]

> My beautiful Holly is 11 years old! It's hard to believe that so many years
> have passed since I adopted her.////

Many happy returns Holly!

Helen M