PDA

View Full Version : Cat/Pet Insurance

stan beck
June 5th 06, 01:26 PM
All,

I've embarked on writing an article on Pet Insurance (it's now turning
into an article series) -- and wow, it's a huge topic. And it's a very
emotional topic -- placing a numeric value on your pet -- tough stuff.
Anyway, I just finished the first part of the article, which is really
more about insurance in general -- just to layout a framework for the
articles to follow. Just in case you are interested, here is the link:

http://kitten-pictures.com/152/pet-insurance-%e2%80%93-an-introduction/

I'd love your feedback on the article itself -- it's a very touchy
subject. Some of the views that I've expressed may not be very
popular.

Regards,

Stan

http://Kitten-Pictures.com
Adorable Kitten Pictures!

Spot
June 8th 06, 03:56 AM
I found it was a waste of money. It's better to put money back each month
for an emergency or to have a line of credit you can access in an emergency.
That's exactly what I do. I put money aside for regular vet bills and when
the big stuff comes up I get out the one credit card I use just for vet
visits.

Celeste

"stan beck" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> All,
>
> I've embarked on writing an article on Pet Insurance (it's now turning
> into an article series) -- and wow, it's a huge topic. And it's a very
> emotional topic -- placing a numeric value on your pet -- tough stuff.
> Anyway, I just finished the first part of the article, which is really
> more about insurance in general -- just to layout a framework for the
> articles to follow. Just in case you are interested, here is the link:
>
> http://kitten-pictures.com/152/pet-insurance-%e2%80%93-an-introduction/
>
> I'd love your feedback on the article itself -- it's a very touchy
> subject. Some of the views that I've expressed may not be very
> popular.
>
> Regards,
>
> Stan
>
> http://Kitten-Pictures.com
> Adorable Kitten Pictures!

22 brix
June 8th 06, 07:06 AM
If you have more than one or two animals it gets very expensive very
quickly... I tried it for awhile but it was prohibitive for my troop and I
guess they were healthy enough I really didn't use it. Now we have a
savings account that we use for emergencies.

Bonnie

news:[email protected]