PDA

View Full Version : Code Red Cats

Cat Protector
June 5th 06, 06:54 PM
Catch Cat Galaxy's live broadcast to promote cat adoptions, spay neuter and
TNR on Saturday, June 10th as we present Code Red Cats, a 10 hour live
broadcast beginning at 8am (10am Central, 11am Eastern). With many felines
being brought into shelters and now awaiting adoption due to cat and kitten
season, rescue organizations are overwhelmed. We hope you can tune in for
some great music as well as an important message regarding cats up for
adoption, spay/neuter and TNR (Trap, Neuter and Return) of feral felines.

We will also have special guests live in studio representing various rescue
organizations as well including the Arizona Humane Society, AzCATs and AC&C
(Animal Care & Control).

Special thanks to the Cat Channel, Pets On Parade and The Animal World for
helping to promote this event. Confirmed guests joining us live in studio
include:

Alexis Boyle- AHS

Melissa Newton- AzCATs

Julie Bank- AC&C

So, join us for some great music as well as topics that benefit all felines.
Meow!

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

Cat Protector
June 10th 06, 08:11 AM
We managed to get even more guests on Code Red Cats including....

Nancy Fultz- 4 Paws
Dr. Aubrey Pruitt DVM- Four Peaks Animal Clinic
Mary Jo Raffone- CHARM

If you love cats this will be a not miss broadcast. So, sit back with your
favorite food and beverage and tune in to Code Red Cats. Meow!

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com