PDA

View Full Version : Re: The truth always makes itself clear

cybercat
June 6th 06, 07:46 PM
"observer" > wrote in message ...
> It's interesting that after all these years of posting, and being lauded
as
> the one remailer user who isn't a malicious troll, "Nomen Nescio" has
> finally outed himself as a malicious troll.
>
> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

I was just thinking about that last night. As I recall, I was one of the
people who
defended him, too. On the grounds that there are sometimes good reasons why
people want to protect their identities. Ironic as hell. lol

mnemonic
June 6th 06, 10:26 PM
cybercat wrote:
"observer" > wrote in message

:

bloopbloopbloop...

fiaheen feess masah

Candace
June 7th 06, 03:20 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "observer" > wrote in message ...
> > It's interesting that after all these years of posting, and being lauded
> as
> > the one remailer user who isn't a malicious troll, "Nomen Nescio" has
> > finally outed himself as a malicious troll.
> >
> > Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
> http://www.x-privat.org/join.php
>
> I was just thinking about that last night. As I recall, I was one of the
> people who
> defended him, too. On the grounds that there are sometimes good reasons why
> people want to protect their identities. Ironic as hell. lol

Dang, I'm in the dark again! Can anyone point me to the revealing
thread?

Candace

-L.
June 7th 06, 06:44 AM
Candace wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
> > "observer" > wrote in message ...
> > > It's interesting that after all these years of posting, and being lauded
> > as
> > > the one remailer user who isn't a malicious troll, "Nomen Nescio" has
> > > finally outed himself as a malicious troll.
> > >
> > > Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
> > http://www.x-privat.org/join.php
> >
> > I was just thinking about that last night. As I recall, I was one of the
> > people who
> > defended him, too. On the grounds that there are sometimes good reasons why
> > people want to protect their identities. Ironic as hell. lol
>
> Dang, I'm in the dark again! Can anyone point me to the revealing
> thread?
>
> Candace

Google "Sambo" and "Nomen" in here, and you'll find one. There are
many others. The guy is a sexist, racist pig.

-L.

Charlie Wilkes
June 7th 06, 11:44 PM
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 22:18:04 +0200, Fritz Wuehler
> wrote:

>Nomen Nescio is a troll = Old news
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/browse_frm/thread
>/a4e0b40650746d7c/

It's important to keep in mind that Nomen Nescio is a remailer tag,
not a single guy. I've met a lot of Nomens in my day. But our Nomen
signs himself with PGP so he can't be forged (or duck the bullet when
he says something dumb).

Charlie