PDA

View Full Version : New Kitten

sax_playa86
June 7th 06, 05:04 AM
Hey everyone,

Been living with a housemate with a 3year old Persian female, who
although being scared of her shadow, attempts to take the dominant role
in any situation. Recently adopted a young kitten, 8 weeks, female. She
will be coming home this coming Monday. I have to isolate her for
awhile, ensure that she's healthy and ok to introduce to the other cat.
At that point, does anyone have any suggestions for this process? Also,
does anyone have any suggestions to make it easier for the young kitten
to adjust to the new surroundings?

Thanks
Britt

blkcatgal
June 8th 06, 04:35 AM
Google cat introductions. There's a lot of good info out there how to
introduce the two cats. You should keep the 2 separate for a while and
introduce them slowly to one another.

Good luck.

Sue
ps.com...