PDA

View Full Version : its a boy!

Sherri
June 8th 06, 03:17 AM
I just added 2 new kittens to my family. Both boys. I havent let them
met the rest of the fur family,maybe in a day or 2. A client came in
today with their mom to get spayed, she came with the whole litter (4
boys).The kittens all got shots,wormed and exams.She was given the
kittens away so I got 2.They are 9 weeks and all FELV neg. I named one
smudge and the other chance. They are both DSH,one is gray with a
butterfly gray shaped smudge on his little white face,the other solid
dark gray w/ a little white on his chest/mouth.

Smokey, Dusty (my cats) and Vader (the dog) are parked outside the
office door wondering why they cant come in.........I'm sure they smell
the babies.

Whats a good, free site to use to post pictures of my family? Ya'll
havent even seen my other cats yet.

mnemonic
June 8th 06, 03:49 AM
Sherri wrote:
> I just added 2 new kittens to my family.

Congrats! You are going to have loads of fun and snuggling

> Whats a good, free site to use to post pictures of my family? Ya'll
> havent even seen my other cats yet.

Have you tried yahoo? or Msn spaces?

those are cool! Check out your own yahoo account priveledges, they have
a page creator thingy

Yes! post pics

June 9th 06, 12:45 AM
In article m>,
says...

> Sherri wrote:
> > I just added 2 new kittens to my family.
>
> Congrats! You are going to have loads of fun and snuggling
>
> > Whats a good, free site to use to post pictures of my family? Ya'll
> > havent even seen my other cats yet.
>
> Have you tried yahoo? or Msn spaces?
>
> those are cool! Check out your own yahoo account priveledges, they have
> a page creator thingy
>
> Yes! post pics

If you already have a yahoo account you have a flickr account. You can
sign into flickr.com with a yahoo ID.

That's how I do it.

mnemonic
June 9th 06, 01:04 AM
T wrote:

> If you already have a yahoo account you have a flickr account. You can
> sign into flickr.com with a yahoo ID.
>
> That's how I do it.

lol, flickr

sounds like something a cat would say..

cats get flickr accounts

what's the link?

any cat pics? anything fun?

June 9th 06, 03:52 AM
In article . com>,
says...

> T wrote:
>

> > If you already have a yahoo account you have a flickr account. You can
> > sign into flickr.com with a yahoo ID.
> >
> > That's how I do it.
>
> lol, flickr
>
> sounds like something a cat would say..
>
> cats get flickr accounts
>
> what's the link?
>
> any cat pics? anything fun?

http://www.flickr.com

I'm http://www.flickr.com/photos/kd1s

June 10th 06, 03:50 PM
Sherri wrote:
> I just added 2 new kittens to my family. Both boys. I havent let them
> met the rest of the fur family,maybe in a day or 2. A client came in
> today with their mom to get spayed, she came with the whole litter (4
> boys).The kittens all got shots,wormed and exams.She was given the
> kittens away so I got 2.They are 9 weeks and all FELV neg. I named one
> smudge and the other chance. They are both DSH,one is gray with a
> butterfly gray shaped smudge on his little white face,the other solid
> dark gray w/ a little white on his chest/mouth.
>
> Smokey, Dusty (my cats) and Vader (the dog) are parked outside the
> office door wondering why they cant come in.........I'm sure they smell
> the babies.
>
> Whats a good, free site to use to post pictures of my family? Ya'll
> havent even seen my other cats yet.

google has picasa - click on thier more link, then look for picasa.

- Justisaur