Karen Chuplis
August 13th 03, 04:38 AM
in article , Sam Nash at
wrote on 8/12/03 10:06 PM:

> For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went into
> the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
> compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but I
> know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
> group can muster.
>
> Thanks,
> Sam Nash

Ow!!! Many purrs for her.

Kaern

Angela Ryan
August 13th 03, 04:49 AM
"Sam Nash" > wrote in message
> For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went
into
> the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
> compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but
> know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
> group can muster.
>
> Thanks,
> Sam Nash

PURRS for Dianes mum....

lrulan
August 13th 03, 05:09 AM
Purrs and prayers for Dianne's Mom.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Sam Nash" > wrote in message
> For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went
into
> the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
> compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but
> know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
> group can muster.
>
> Thanks,
> Sam Nash

Tanada
August 13th 03, 05:17 AM
Sam Nash wrote:

> For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went into
> the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
> compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but I
> know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
> group can muster.

Healing thoughts and purrs on their way. Back pain is no joke.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Marina
August 13th 03, 06:00 AM
"Sam Nash" > wrote
> For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went
into
> the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
> compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but
> know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
> group can muster.

Many purrs coming over for Dianne's Mom and her family.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

bewtifulfreak
August 13th 03, 06:32 AM
"Byron & Christine Burel" > wrote in message

> "Sam Nash" > wrote in message
> > For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom.

*Ouch*....healing purrs for Mom to recover as soon as possible! And for
Dianne, who's probably very worried about her....

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Steve Touchstone
August 13th 03, 08:20 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:06:29 -0700, "Sam Nash" > wrote:

>For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went into
>the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
>compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but I
>know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
>group can muster.
>
>Thanks,
>Sam Nash

Please pass along our purrs and prayers that she'll get over this -
back problems can be miserable and hard to get rid of, as my sister in
law knows all to well

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
August 13th 03, 11:47 AM
Ouch! Lots of purrs and good vibes being sent.

helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$ **o$l.c$$*o$*m*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

beatles9091
August 13th 03, 11:53 AM
"Sam Nash" > wrote in message
> For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went
into
> the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
> compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but
> know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
> group can muster.
>
> Thanks,
> Sam Nash

Ouch! That's terrible, Sam! Of course we'll rev up the purr motors Mom and
Dianne. Purrs and prayers for all concerned...

Roger

Cheryl
August 13th 03, 10:36 PM
"Sam Nash" > wrote in
:

> For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went
> into the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
> compression fracture of her spine!

Youch, purrs for F DIL's mom....

--
Cheryl

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
-Mario Andretti.

Brenda Watkins
August 13th 03, 11:57 PM
healing purrs enroute.
Brenda

"Sam Nash" > wrote in message
> For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went
into
> the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
> compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but
> know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
> group can muster.
>
> Thanks,
> Sam Nash

Bev
August 14th 03, 12:22 AM
Brenda Watkins wrote:

> healing purrs enroute.
> Brenda
>
> "Sam Nash" > wrote in message
> > For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went
> into
> > the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
> > compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but
> > know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
> > group can muster.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sam Nash

Special New Zealand purrs on their way.

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.

JBHajos
August 14th 03, 02:51 PM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:06:29 -0700, "Sam Nash" > wrote:

> I know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
>group can muster.

We can muster many healing purrs, as well as prayers, doggy-wags,
good vibes, and best wishes for her pain to ease and for a quick
recovery. Sincere sympathies.

Jeanne

Karen Chuplis
August 15th 03, 08:38 AM
in article hY%[email protected], rrb_041303 at
wrote on 8/15/03 2:28 AM:

> I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
> asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well. Anytime I have
> to have him go under Anesthesia I get a bit worried, at least until I
> hear all is well from the vet.
>
> I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food and
> water away a little while ago.
>

> Richard

Always a worry. Purrs for a gentle recovery. Please keep us posted.

Karen

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
August 15th 03, 08:55 AM
Purrs on their way :-)

helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$ **o$l.c$$*o$*m*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

Angela Ryan
August 15th 03, 12:32 PM
"rrb_041303" > wrote in message
news:hY%[email protected]
> I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
> asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well. Anytime I have
> to have him go under Anesthesia I get a bit worried, at least until I
> hear all is well from the vet.
>
> I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food and
> water away a little while ago.
>

> Richard

Purrs all round for you and your boy

From Angela (owned by Gizmo)

lrulan
August 15th 03, 02:02 PM
purrs and prayers for the little guy. He will pull through with no problems
at all.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"rrb_041303" > wrote in message
news:hY%[email protected]
> I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
> asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well. Anytime I have
> to have him go under Anesthesia I get a bit worried, at least until I
> hear all is well from the vet.
>
> I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food and
> water away a little while ago.
>

> Richard

polonca12000
August 15th 03, 02:04 PM
Lots of purrs and best wishes for everything to go well, and hugs for you,
Richard,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"rrb_041303" > wrote in message
news:hY%[email protected]
> I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. <snip>

Julie Cook
August 15th 03, 03:10 PM
rrb_041303 wrote:

> I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
> asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well.

Purrs and healing thoughts are on the way from my house. I know how you
feel when it comes to dental care for the kitties. Selena is going to
require more dental work and possible extractions and I'm the one
dreading it.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Victor M. Martinez
August 15th 03, 03:27 PM
Purrs for an uneventful dental!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Adrian
August 15th 03, 04:34 PM
rrb_041303 wrote:
> I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
> asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well. Anytime I
> have to have him go under Anesthesia I get a bit worried, at least
> until I hear all is well from the vet.
>
> I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food
> and water away a little while ago.
>

> Richard

Purrs that all goes well, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

SUQKRT
August 15th 03, 05:08 PM
In article >, "Sam Nash" >
wrote:

>For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went into
the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
>compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace,
>but I
>know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
>group can muster.
>
>Thanks,
>Sam Nash

Purrs sent.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.

SUQKRT
August 15th 03, 05:08 PM
wrote:

>I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food and
>
>water away a little while ago.
>

>Richard

Purrs that all goes well.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.

Ginger-lyn Summer
August 15th 03, 06:46 PM
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 00:28:08 -0700, rrb_041303 >
wrote:

>I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
>asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well. Anytime I have
>to have him go under Anesthesia I get a bit worried, at least until I
>hear all is well from the vet.
>
>I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food and
>water away a little while ago.
>

>Richard

Purrs that your little one makes it through beautifully.

Ginger-lyn

Brenda Watkins
August 15th 03, 09:18 PM
"rrb_041303" > wrote in message
news:hY%[email protected]
> I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
> asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well. Anytime I have
> to have him go under Anesthesia I get a bit worried, at least until I
> hear all is well from the vet.
>
> I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food and
> water away a little while ago.
>

> Richard

special dental purrs enroute.
Brenda

beatles9091
August 15th 03, 11:12 PM
"rrb_041303" > wrote in message
news:hY%[email protected]
> I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
> asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well. Anytime I have
> to have him go under Anesthesia I get a bit worried, at least until I
> hear all is well from the vet.
>
> I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food and
> water away a little while ago.
>

> Richard

Purrs and prayers that everything turns out all right and that the dental
work needed won't be that extensive....

Roger

Steve Touchstone
August 15th 03, 11:47 PM
wrote:

>I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
>asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well. Anytime I have
>to have him go under Anesthesia I get a bit worried, at least until I
>hear all is well from the vet.
>
>I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food and
>water away a little while ago.
>

>Richard

Many purrs that all goes well

Tanada
August 16th 03, 12:59 AM
rrb_041303 wrote:

> I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
> asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well. Anytime I have
> to have him go under Anesthesia I get a bit worried, at least until I
> hear all is well from the vet.
>
> I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food and
> water away a little while ago.
>
> Richard

Purrs and loving thoughts for your kitty and you, Richard.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Byron & Christine Burel
August 16th 03, 01:26 AM
"rrb_041303" > wrote in message
news:hY%[email protected]
> I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
> asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well. Anytime I have
> to have him go under Anesthesia I get a bit worried, at least until I
> hear all is well from the vet.
>
> I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food and
> water away a little while ago.
>

> Richard

Aw, poor guy -- purrs for his dental to go well and for him to recover
quickly.
Christine

polonca12000
August 16th 03, 03:05 PM
I give Soncek IAMS Hairball Control dry food among others (non-hairball
control) foods.
HTH,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"rrb_041303" > wrote in message
news:GPf%[email protected]
<snip>> Several months ago I switched Andy over to Nutro hairball control
food.
> It helped the hairballs quite a bit. But lately he pretty much refuses
> to eat it.

Sam Nash
August 16th 03, 10:04 PM
It's late for pre-dental purrs, but have some purrs for a quick post-dental
recovery.
Sam
"rrb_041303" > wrote in message
news:hY%[email protected]
> I am taking my 3 year old male in for a dental tomorrow morning. I am
> asking for everyones purrs, etc that everything go well. Anytime I have
> to have him go under Anesthesia I get a bit worried, at least until I
> hear all is well from the vet.
>
> I am sure he is not a happy camper tonight as I had to take his food and
> water away a little while ago.
>

> Richard

Tanada
August 16th 03, 10:46 PM
rrb_041303 wrote:

> Andy is home now. He was not very happy on the way home. He was hissing
> and growling at me, and anyone who came near. But I think that is part
> of the anesthetic that hasn't fully worn off yet. He is still a bit
> groggy and stumbling a little. But he at least felt good to play foot
> tag with Mary through the gates. His teeth are fine now.But he did have
> a touch of gingivitus so I was given Baytril to give him once a day for
> a week.

I have no idea about the taste of baytril, but my cats are fed Hills
Science Diet Hairball control. they all seem to like it well enough.
Or at least they're chubby (ok, Pine Cone, fluffy) enough that I'm not
worried about any of them starving in the next day or two.

Continued Purrs and healing thoughts for Andy to feel better and to
forgive you the trip to TED.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine