PDA

View Full Version : Hi Cat peeps


Kitkat
June 11th 06, 04:56 AM
Haven't been around but now that school is done, I am retired for the
summer! ;) Thought I'd check in and say hi to my kitty friends. I just
started working on some new photo albums since I get free storage on
Yahoo! Hope this works...there are 2 Dudley albums and one Luna album.

:)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/localuna1/my_photos

cybercat
June 11th 06, 06:17 AM
"Kitkat" > wrote in message
. com...
> Haven't been around but now that school is done, I am retired for the
> summer! ;) Thought I'd check in and say hi to my kitty friends. I just
> started working on some new photo albums since I get free storage on
> Yahoo! Hope this works...there are 2 Dudley albums and one Luna album.
>
> :)
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/localuna1/my_photos

Ola, Chica! Welcome back! The kitties look fine ... hope you're
doing great!



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Kitkat
June 11th 06, 01:43 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Kitkat" > wrote in message
> . com...
>
>>Haven't been around but now that school is done, I am retired for the
>>summer! ;) Thought I'd check in and say hi to my kitty friends. I just
>>started working on some new photo albums since I get free storage on
>>Yahoo! Hope this works...there are 2 Dudley albums and one Luna album.
>>
>>:)
>>http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/localuna1/my_photos
>
>
> Ola, Chica! Welcome back! The kitties look fine ... hope you're
> doing great!

Thanks! I am doing well...though getting ready for my one year follow up
scan and feeling a little sluggish since they take me off my thyroid
replacement in preparation! zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dudley, the wonder cat, is doing well all things considered. He has had
a few pancreatitis flare ups, but nothing as bad as last year whne he
almost died. I just keep working hard to make sure he seems comfortable
and contented. That task would be slightly easier if he spoke English
(or Spanish!) but alas, all he can do is meow and squeak. So, I do my best!

Luna is still the biggest brat ever...and the apple of my eye, too! :)

Kitkat
June 11th 06, 07:16 PM
kurupt wrote:
> Kitkat wrote:
>
>>Haven't been around but now that school is done, I am retired for the
>>summer! ;)
>
>
> a likely story
>
>
>
>>Thought I'd check in and say hi to my kitty friends. I just
>>started working on some new photo albums since I get free storage on
>>Yahoo! Hope this works...there are 2 Dudley albums and one Luna album.
>
>
> You ever try picasa2 ?
> I have it's really nice for organizing your photos, you can turn piles
> of photos into a web page, picasa can also upload to "blogthis"
>
>
>>:)
>>http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/localuna1/my_photos
>
>
> ooo, two cats and camera
>

Well, I already use a different service called fotki...but it is a
premium membership and I pay for it. The yahoo is free with unlimited
storage, so I thought I'd check it out. I think I still like fotki
better...sounds kinda like your picasa thing. Journals, blogs, comments,
etc. THe yahoo one has no frills.

www.fotki.com/kitkatluna

T
June 12th 06, 12:58 AM
In article >,
says...
> Haven't been around but now that school is done, I am retired for the
> summer! ;) Thought I'd check in and say hi to my kitty friends. I just
> started working on some new photo albums since I get free storage on
> Yahoo! Hope this works...there are 2 Dudley albums and one Luna album.
>
> :)
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/localuna1/my_photos
>

Dudley is a very handsome cat. What breed is he?

Kitkat
June 12th 06, 03:46 AM
T wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>
>>Haven't been around but now that school is done, I am retired for the
>>summer! ;) Thought I'd check in and say hi to my kitty friends. I just
>>started working on some new photo albums since I get free storage on
>>Yahoo! Hope this works...there are 2 Dudley albums and one Luna album.
>>
>>:)
>>http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/localuna1/my_photos
>>
>
>
> Dudley is a very handsome cat. What breed is he?
>

He is a seal point Siamese, complete with a wedge head! :)

cybercat
June 12th 06, 05:18 AM
"Kitkat" > wrote in message
om...

>> Dudley is a very handsome cat. What breed is he?
>
> He is a seal point Siamese, complete with a wedge head! :)

Nooo, it ia a "shiny wedge-shaped head and if you look at it right this
minute you will see that it needs a kiss. :) From me. Aunt Cybie. 8D



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Kitkat
June 12th 06, 05:38 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Kitkat" > wrote in message
> om...
>
>
>>>Dudley is a very handsome cat. What breed is he?
>>
>>He is a seal point Siamese, complete with a wedge head! :)
>
>
> Nooo, it ia a "shiny wedge-shaped head and if you look at it right this
> minute you will see that it needs a kiss. :) From me. Aunt Cybie. 8D
>
>
>
Right right...shiny wedge shaped head indeed!
If I touch him while he is sleeping (which is always, unless he's
eating) he starts to purr. It's awesome! :) I'll go smooch him now. :)

cybercat
June 12th 06, 05:34 PM
"Kitkat" > wrote in message
. com...
> cybercat wrote:
> > "Kitkat" > wrote in message
> > om...
> >
> >
> >>>Dudley is a very handsome cat. What breed is he?
> >>
> >>He is a seal point Siamese, complete with a wedge head! :)
> >
> >
> > Nooo, it ia a "shiny wedge-shaped head and if you look at it right this
> > minute you will see that it needs a kiss. :) From me. Aunt Cybie. 8D
> >
> >
> >
> Right right...shiny wedge shaped head indeed!
> If I touch him while he is sleeping (which is always, unless he's
> eating) he starts to purr. It's awesome! :) I'll go smooch him now. :)

He is just such a doll. I covet Jasperdud! One of my cats loves to
be touched so much that if I put her food down, then pick her up,
she starts hollering at me to put her down AND purring at the same
time! That's Buddha the Tuxedo Terrorist. :)



Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php