PDA

View Full Version : New kitten

June 11th 06, 11:13 AM
Hi! I got my new kitten yesterday night. His name is Sawyer n is 2
months old. His a lil sick, but wat already seen by a vet n shud b fine
(i still a lil worried but yeah..lol). Anyway, he was livin in a house
wit a huge beautiful garden n another cats...I'm tryin 2 give him as
much attention as i can but i'm afraid he mite miss his brothers n the
rest of the cats....He's already used 2 me cuz he was my bf's kitten n
i spend loads of time there.Other than that everytin is fine..i'll post
pic of him as soon as i can.

June 11th 06, 11:15 AM
sorry bout the mistakes, didnt read it b4 sendin it....

blkcatgal
June 11th 06, 03:33 PM
Congratulations on your new kitten! Sawyer is a cool name. One thing you
may want to consider down the road, is getting another kitten for Sawyer to
play with...especially since Sawyer was around other cats before.

Sue
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi! I got my new kitten yesterday night. His name is Sawyer n is 2
> months old. His a lil sick, but wat already seen by a vet n shud b fine
> (i still a lil worried but yeah..lol). Anyway, he was livin in a house
> wit a huge beautiful garden n another cats...I'm tryin 2 give him as
> much attention as i can but i'm afraid he mite miss his brothers n the
> rest of the cats....He's already used 2 me cuz he was my bf's kitten n
> i spend loads of time there.Other than that everytin is fine..i'll post
> pic of him as soon as i can.

~2óWorth~
June 13th 06, 12:21 AM
"blkcatgal" > wrote in message
. ..
> Congratulations on your new kitten! Sawyer is a cool name. One
thing you
> may want to consider down the road, is getting another kitten for
Sawyer to
> play with...especially since Sawyer was around other cats before.
>
> Sue

Great idea! I think it is a generally a good thing (for the cat) to
maintain a two-cat household.

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Hi! I got my new kitten yesterday night. His name is Sawyer n is 2
> > months old. His a lil sick, but wat already seen by a vet n shud b
fine
> > (i still a lil worried but yeah..lol). Anyway, he was livin in a
house
> > wit a huge beautiful garden n another cats...I'm tryin 2 give him
as
> > much attention as i can but i'm afraid he mite miss his brothers n
the
> > rest of the cats....He's already used 2 me cuz he was my bf's
kitten n
> > i spend loads of time there.Other than that everytin is fine..i'll
post
> > pic of him as soon as i can.

June 13th 06, 09:30 PM
I got a new kitten on Tuesday. She sometimes dry nurses, is that bad?

Gail
June 14th 06, 01:45 AM
No, it is not bad.
Gail
> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I got a new kitten on Tuesday. She sometimes dry nurses, is that bad?

CatNipped
June 14th 06, 02:10 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I got a new kitten on Tuesday. She sometimes dry nurses, is that bad?

My Sammy is two years and two months old, 18 pounds of Maine Coon muscle,
and she still sucks her toe!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Toe_Suck_Movie/

--

Hugs,